• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Fan Mumbles and Grumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys! Been off the boards for a few days. Now that I'm no longer fighting this intestinal viral shit, I'm feeling great and can start eating again. I hope none of you guys get this bug. It's brutal:(

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it kinda goes up and down.. we've had quite a few frequent posters kinda drop off the face of the earth lately, but i think in the fall and with a better season, they'll start to come back.. this board gets pretty good activity, i wanna say it's the 3rd or 4th most popular team board on the forum

the NHL general board is a good one too, lots of all-around hockey discussion in there as quite a few teams don't use their team board and just use the general one

:wave: when awaz talks about regulars that don't post here much right now he means me! :welcome: chico

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave: when awaz talks about regulars that don't post here much right now he means me! :welcome: chico

yep!

recon and phaith need to post more too.. JMlion or whatever his name was, was a solid poster too until the Joepa stuff on the main board drove him away.. quit having lives guys! :lame: :10:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning boys! Been off the boards for a few days. Now that I'm no longer fighting this intestinal viral shit, I'm feeling great and can start eating again. I hope none of you guys get this bug. It's brutal:(

Whats up mall glad to hear your feeling better! next time whiskey and chicken soup you'll be doing cartwheels immediately.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up mall glad to hear your feeling better! next time whiskey and chicken soup you'll be doing cartwheels immediately.

Pizza seems to cure everything:) damn was it good:)

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance we take a forward in the draft?

Would not surprise me if the Flyers draft a forward at 11. I hope not because we need dmen. They will draft the best available regardless of position.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance we take a forward in the draft?

Would not surprise me if the Flyers draft a forward at 11. I hope not because we need dmen. They will draft the best available regardless of position.

what mall said.. IMO there will be a dman available that is at least in discussion for 'best available' at #11 and they should take that player

(fingers crossed for pulock or morrissey :))

there's also talk about nichuskin falling and he's come out and said he likes the flyers/rangers.. i hope he doesn't get to 11, there's a real strong chance he doesn't even come to NA for 2 more years

Last edited by a moderator:

Chico Salmon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up fly guys? Sad day in music if you like rock. Slayer guitarist Jeff Hannerman dies of liver failure. Ah the life of a rockstar.

So how is everyone today?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up fly guys? Sad day in music if you like rock. Slayer guitarist Jeff Hannerman dies of liver failure. Ah the life of a rockstar.

So how is everyone today?

Whats up Chico? Not a big fan of slayer but got love a drinking man :suds:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys think is out there worth taking, or maybe trade bait?

I want immediate impact and am a fan of trading to get someone great and try to win now. Cooter seems to me our highest trade value but not many on here agree with me on this.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys think is out there worth taking, or maybe trade bait?

mornin chico

so far in my research, as far as guys that might be available for the flyers to take, my list is:

1. pulock
2. monahan
3. morrissey
4. domi
5. nurse

Chico Salmon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want immediate impact and am a fan of trading to get someone great and try to win now. Cooter seems to me our highest trade value but not many on here agree with me on this.

That would definitley be a big Piece in my opinion, but you're right, he would bring some good value to the table..

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is trade bait at this time, I think it would be Read. I don't see any trades coming anytime soon. After reading Meltzer's article I see no way the Flyers trading a major part of their core for a blueliner. We will have to make due for what we have.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is trade bait at this time, I think it would be Read. I don't see any trades coming anytime soon. After reading Meltzer's article I see no way the Flyers trading a major part of their core for a blueliner. We will have to make due for what we have.

I think we stand pat also with this team all we need to do is free up some money by letting bryz and briere go over the summer bring up laughton for briere and sign any goalie that could play like 20 games per year and get everyone healthy and go for the gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.