• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida St. picked to win ACC over Virginia Tech

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PINEHURST, N.C. — Florida State and Virginia Tech are the preseason picks to meet in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game, with the Seminoles the choice to win their first league title since 2005. The ACC announced the results Monday following a vote of 71 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association. It's the third straight year Florida State and the Hokies were picked to win their divisions. The Seminoles were selected first overall on 50 ballots, with 18 votes going to the Hokies. Florida State was picked to win the Atlantic Division with 65 first-place votes. Four votes went to Clemson and two went to Boston College. The Hokies were voted first in the Coastal on 66 ballots.

Florida State and Virginia Tech are the preseason picks to meet in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game. | Gatorsports.com

Are the Seminoles on their way back up? Hmm...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pounded South Carolina in the Peach Bowl to finish off last season strong. They have certainly been ascending. We shall see. They have a new quarterback this year, but he got a few starts last year with Ponder hurt, including the ACC title game loss.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope so. Our new QB has already had quite a bit of game experience and from what I've seen has improved dramatically. With the pick up of Stoops for our DC, the noles should have a well balance team overall. I just hope they can execute.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope so. Our new QB has already had quite a bit of game experience and from what I've seen has improved dramatically. With the pick up of Stoops for our DC, the noles should have a well balance team overall. I just hope they can execute.

Florida State visits The Swamp this year. It's always the best home game. I can't wait.