• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco being Flacco

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His best season was when Kubiak was his Offensive Coordinator and Flacco put up almost 4,000 yards with 27 TD's and only 12 picks. And it just so happens that the Broncos new OC runs a similar Offense to that one. Compare that to Keenum's numbers of last year of almost 4,000 yards but 18 TD's and 15 picks. So you tell me if a QB throwing 9 more TD's and 3 less INT's would've helped Denver last year be better than 6-10.

Only 12 picks. That's funny.
The boy is a T/O machine. Only once in his career has he had less than double digit INTs. That was last year when he only played in nine games. Heck in 2013 he had more INTs than TDs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Floyd joins the Ravens.
Lamar Jackson approves this move. Now he'll have a lead blocker.michael-floyd-block.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what everyone thinks of Joe Flacco, it looks like he's solidly in place to start according to the Broncos. Of course that could change after training camp but I know the Broncos really want him to start for a year if possible.

I know Flacco has been overrated for his entire career. I've never been a Flacco fan but when you're trotting out Siemian, Keenum, Osweiller and Lynch....it's hard not to see it as a slight upgrade. Minimally, he buys the team some time to get Lock ready. We'll see how this all goes.

You're not much fun.

Where's @Oldschool739 when you need him?????

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So! Who is a bigger nuthugger?
@Oldschool739 hanging on some Flacco? or
@Guns N Guitars slurping on Rodgers?????

At least Flacco was as good as Dilfer?????

Your glaring hatred is very amusing, your wife still won't turn loose of his fat head poster , huh !!!!
One thing we know is that no other qb can cheat as well as Tommy Girl Brady,
The Asterisk Whisperer....:pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your glaring hatred is very amusing, your wife still won't turn loose of his fat head poster , huh !!!!
One thing we know is that no other qb can cheat as well as Tommy Girl Brady,
The Asterisk Whisperer....:pound:

Seriously dude, How old are you?
You are sounding senile.
You keep repeating stuff from your past. Did your mother drop you on your head a lot?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are sounding senile.
You keep repeating stuff from your past. Did your mother drop you on your head a lot?

Oldschool has always repeated himself. Don't you remember his WELL USED meme's.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are sounding senile.

Older, wiser, and way outta your class little man !!!!…..So I was right about your wife's poster affair with your public enemy #1, Joe Cool Flacco ……..I'm sorry man, you must be humiliated...
th

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool has always repeated himself. Don't you remember his WELL USED meme's.

Ah, stupidity is soooo funny....You chime in on a topic so old and repeated and then call someone out for repeating a meme ?????…..Man you and Southie make retarded look brilliant....
th

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco is still a very good qb, and when you consider what he had to deal with here in Baltimore .Harbs moved onto Buckwheat to save his hide and threw Joe under the bus...
Trust me, Joe is a winner, and he is all class...He will help Lock as much as possible, but what he meant was that mentoring is not his priority or responsibility....He didn't say he would not advise the rook....
I think you make the playoffs with Joe and he's not called Jump Ball Joe for nothing,

Part of the issue was that the Ravens won when Jackson played well, just as Lock could if he gets an extended opportunity to show off his powerful arm. But Flacco also ranked 28th among 33 qualified quarterbacks with a 84.2 quarterback rating, 31st with 6.50 yards per attempt and 29th with a 61.2 percent completion rate.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a matter of time till he starts smoking on the field like Cutler.