• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco being Flacco

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver got their guy!!!!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will fare well in Denver.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly he's still a little butthurt that there was some rumors going around his Super Bowl win didn't really count since he was going against Colin Kaepernick !

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco's coming off an injury plagued season, he lost his starting job in Baltimore, he's with a new team, learning a new system and dealing with a first year head coach. He needs to focus on himself and helping the Broncos win some games this season. I'm fine with that. Drew Lock can watch and learn this year and get help from the coaching staff. Flacco has arguably been in decline for years, so I'm okay with him focusing on himself for now. If he plays poorly or gets injured, we'll all see Drew Lock soon enough.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco's coming off an injury plagued season, he lost his starting job in Baltimore, he's with a new team, learning a new system and dealing with a first year head coach. He needs to focus on himself and helping the Broncos win some games this season. I'm fine with that. Drew Lock can watch and learn this year and get help from the coaching staff. Flacco has arguably been in decline for years, so I'm okay with him focusing on himself for now. If he plays poorly or gets injured, we'll all see Drew Lock soon enough.

After you typed that did you yell out, " please god let the rookie start!" ?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said! Flacco needs to do Flacco at this point in his career!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you typed that did you yell out, " please god let the rookie start!" ?

LOL, no. I'm hopeful that Drew Lock can play but he's not even close to ready, from what I've heard. Flacco should be more stable until Lock is ready to roll. After three years of Trevor Siemian, Brock Osweiller, Paxton Lynch and Case Keenum, Joe Flacco looks like an upgrade believe it or not. Broncos fans have been in QB purgatory since Manning retired.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco the elite player and leader. So we've been told for years. Got to love rat bird fans.

How long b4 they all start telling us Joe sucked?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No video so could be out of context and All good points, but none of which relate to him kind of coming off as a dick for no reason. If he did the same thing last year then he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. IMO he comes off more as a guy that still thinks he is as good as only he once thought he was in the first place...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U do realize his numbers consistently put him in the 23+ in most all
Metrics right, lock should start

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what everyone thinks of Joe Flacco, it looks like he's solidly in place to start according to the Broncos. Of course that could change after training camp but I know the Broncos really want him to start for a year if possible.

I know Flacco has been overrated for his entire career. I've never been a Flacco fan but when you're trotting out Siemian, Keenum, Osweiller and Lynch....it's hard not to see it as a slight upgrade. Minimally, he buys the team some time to get Lock ready. We'll see how this all goes.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what everyone thinks of Joe Flacco, it looks like he's solidly in place to start according to the Broncos. Of course that could change after training camp but I know the Broncos really want him to start for a year if possible.

I know Flacco has been overrated for his entire career. I've never been a Flacco fan but when you're trotting out Siemian, Keenum, Osweiller and Lynch....it's hard not to see it as a slight upgrade. Minimally, he buys the team some time to get Lock ready. We'll see how this all goes.
oh i agree on that sense, but dalton has out performed him greatly. I think you can have a legit question of who is better, flacco, bortles, tannehill

SideSwipe52

The Franchise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised, he had the same attitude with the Ravens last year, not a team player.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think since the SB win, the BAL franchise tried to purge the team of some vets and that had some impact on Flacco and the OFC in general...OL issues, they struggled to replace Ray Rice for a yr or 2, obviously never put a solid WR 1 & 2 tandem together....with that, they still had 2 top 10 OFCs from '13 to '17.

People seem to be counting the games that Flacco will start this yr before being pulled for Lock. If DEN puts players around him (they have some solid pcs) and not ask Flacco to carry the team...DEN can stay in the hunt, if so he might keep the job all season.

FWIW...I don't blame Flacco...he wasn't brought in to mentor Lock, he was brought in to be a stop gap QB...period.