• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fix the NFL playoffs

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong again fatso, you're lying again.

tell us how Apartheid never should have been repealed cause you support slavery.
You are like a lie factory.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your gut is like a pie factory.
That is so fucking stupid, but even more stupid than that, is you didn't even realize how illogically stupid it was when you wrote it. My gut makes pies … dumbass. NEWSFLASH: only YOU eat shit pies. Fuckin' idiot.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwwwahahahahaha, SOL eats so many pies its a factory.

bwwwhahahahahahahaha, fat and stupid...knew it would go over his head.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats: There shouldn't be any playoffs. Every team should get a Super Bowl Trophy every year.

Get rid of the playoffs. Every team plays a home and away round robin with every other team. One season would take 3 or 4 years, but this is the purest way to determine a champion. Playoffs only if there is a tie at the top.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwwwahahahahaha, SOL eats so many pies its a factory.

bwwwhahahahahahahaha, fat and stupid...knew it would go over his head.

Factories MAKE things, dumbass, they don't consume them.

Idiot.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not insane. Majority heredon't want to change the rules. For those on the short bus, we disagree with your idea.

Ideas are good! How about we give the byes to the wildcardteams and make the top 2 teams play the 1st games?
At least it would be good football! Hey that's a good idea!

Still don't want the change!

We have a simple disagreement. I got more heated than I intended to in our exchange, and my apologies for that. Either way, I don't think it's that big of a deal. The only way home field will matter that much to "my" Vikes is if Philly gets it and we're forced to play in the cold against an 8-8 team. If they make it and blow it on the road indoors against Dallas, then they deserve to lose. Same with Philly tbh because we slaughtered them in the regular season and we have no excuse to lose to them even in cold weather this year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a simple disagreement. I got more heated than I intended to in our exchange, and my apologies for that. Either way, I don't think it's that big of a deal. The only way home field will matter that much to "my" Vikes is if Philly gets it and we're forced to play in the cold against an 8-8 team. If they make it and blow it on the road indoors against Dallas, then they deserve to lose. Same with Philly tbh because we slaughtered them in the regular season and we have no excuse to lose to them even in cold weather this year.
Kudos for that.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos for that.

Yeah man, that was aimed at you as much as the other guy. We're cool. End of the day, we can argue all we want, but I have to agree with you on one main point: A good/great wildcard team *should* beat a bad, losing record division winner regardless of the game being played in the losing team's venue. It does kind of detract heavily from a wildcard team's hype if they have a record of like 11-5+ and take a dump in any situation against a ~7-9 team.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should put together a committee to pick the top 4 teams to play in the postseason. And let's also dump some of these non-division games they have against other nfl teams and replace them with NFL/XFL match-ups.That would be great.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the objective is to prevent an 8-8 DIV winner from hosting a 12-4 WC team...Why not just get rid of the automatic home game for DIV winners?

Playing 15 conference opponents plus 1 from the opposite conference with be more like CFB...coming from a tradition of playing your DIV teams twice, it will be harder to sustain rivals playing them at home every other season.

Because then what's the point of divisions if there's no perk to winning them?

And you may lose that division rival because you only see them once a year but what you lose in a division rival you gain in a conference rival because you know every top tier team will face off every single year. If you knew every single year we'd see the Chiefs vs Ravens play, the Ravens vs Texans, Chiefs vs Pats, Ravens vs Pats, etc that would create a huge rivalry because those always be great games as long as those teams are still who they currently are.

Plus the "oh X team is only good because they play in a weak division" argument goes out the window because everybody plays each other, if you're good you have to prove it and you can't just skate on by by playing 6 incredibly easy games every year because your division sucks(AFC East).

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with the system. We'll talk the day a 7-9 or 8-8 team makes it into the Conference Championship game. #playdontturnthisintocollegefootball.