• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Five Star picks week 1

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's that time of year again and I am soooooooooooooooo ready for some college football! Last year my five star picks went 20-9-1 ATS (Against the Spread). I love two games this week to get the season going on the right path. Good luck to all!

Thursday:
Take LA-Monroe +2.5 vs Wake Forest

I love the home dog in this matchup! If it is close late LA-Monroe will usually get a couple of mystery flags. With that being said. I think they are the better team this year and they are getting points at home. Great start to the season!

Saturday:

Take Troy pick-em vs. UAB

I like the Trojans to slay the Dragons in this one and I call for a double digit Troy win so I love the Pick line!

G

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool.

I like to catch bugs of different species and put them in jars to battle to the death for my enjoyment.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice five star picks! Can't help but notice, however, that you your vCash balance is a bit low.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool.

I like to catch bugs of different species and put them in jars to battle to the death for my enjoyment.

I used to work at a pool...one time there was a giant wolf spider in a bucket in the pump room. I also happened to find a praying mantis chilling on a wall, which I caught and placed in said bucket. I'm really disappointed I no longer have the video I took of that encounter.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work at a pool...one time there was a giant wolf spider in a bucket in the pump room. I also happened to find a praying mantis chilling on a wall, which I caught and placed in said bucket. I'm really disappointed I no longer have the video I took of that encounter.

I put a cow ant and a garden spider in a bowl once. The Spider died from multiple stab wounds, and the cow ant died from suffocation. It was a battle of epic proportions. The ant got a lot of stings into the spider, but then got turned over and bitten by the spider and wrapped in silk. The spider was actually the first to die, but only after it had the ant subdued. I couldn't even tell you which bug won the fight, it was just too close :noidea:

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice five star picks! Can't help but notice, however, that you your vCash balance is a bit low.

That is because I usually spend my V cash rooting for my teams in other sports! I pick college football seriously. See my history and you will see that my ATS from last year is legit. I have picked college football for 30 years now and usually with good success. Thanks for the post!