• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher Press conf.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He couldn't wait to get out of there. Can't blame him, looked like a deer in the headlights.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned off the tape when asked if Shaun Hill is healthy is he the starting QB? The answer: Absolutely. What an idiot! We are in deep shit if Fisher thinks we are going anywhere with Hill as the starter.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned off the tape when asked if Shaun Hill is healthy is he the starting QB? The answer: Absolutely. What an idiot! We are in deep shit if Fisher thinks we are going anywhere with Hill as the starter.

We're certainly not going anywhere with Austin Davis. So, then the question becomes... "who DO we turn to?" :noidea:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Were not going anywhere with Shaun Hill or Austin Davis at QB. I'm tired of seeing the whole "We will rally around Austin Davis and we'll play good football" bull$hits... Perhaps if we had equivalents to Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and Az Hakim then I would believe it.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're certainly not going anywhere with Austin Davis. So, then the question becomes... "who DO we turn to?" :noidea:

correct. Look at 99% of teams in the league. Starting QB goes down their season usually ends up in shambles. Or at least being a sub-par team. Sure there are exceptions but there's no need to talk about those.

Anyone have Kurt Warners phone number???

Nvm even Schotty would make him look bad.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Were not going anywhere with Shaun Hill or Austin Davis at QB. I'm tired of seeing the whole "We will rally around Austin Davis and we'll play good football" bull$hits... Perhaps if we had equivalents to Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce and Az Hakim then I would believe it.

Well, we might have Hakim. Other than that, not so much.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct. Look at 99% of teams in the league. Starting QB goes down their season usually ends up in shambles. Or at least being a sub-par team. Sure there are exceptions but there's no need to talk about those.

Anyone have Kurt Warners phone number???

Nvm even Schotty would make him look bad.

How about Martz' phone number?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we need Martz' number?

So when the Rams do get a QB he can run him out of town?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or get him sacked 17 times a game with our OL the way it is. Martz's offense would be great if the team had the OL to carry it out like the 99 Rams had. Otherwise expect your QB to be on injured reserve pretty early into the season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Martz necessarily, but someone who actually has an offensive plan that best utilizes the players on hand. Someone who will be more aggressive offensively and spread out the opposing defense. I don't know the up-and-coming offensive coordinators well enough to suggest anyone specifically.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Martz necessarily, but someone who actually has an offensive plan that best utilizes the players on hand. Someone who will be more aggressive offensively and spread out the opposing defense. I don't know the up-and-coming offensive coordinators well enough to suggest anyone specifically.

Well Shopson, I don't think too many hear would argue with you on replacing Shottenheimer. I'd even take Rich Kotite over Shottenheimer at this point. That would be like jumping from the fire back into the frying pan I know. As a matter of fact, I think we'd be better off WITHOUT an OC than we are with the current incumbent wit brother (nit, dim, or half...you choose, all are accurate) we have now.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Shopson, I don't think too many hear would argue with you on replacing Shottenheimer. I'd even take Rich Kotite over Shottenheimer at this point. That would be like jumping from the fire back into the frying pan I know. As a matter of fact, I think we'd be better off WITHOUT an OC than we are with the current incumbent wit brother (nit, dim, or half...you choose, all are accurate) we have now.

Curious as to whom would be next up from the hot coaching trees for OC. Obviously, would have to hire an assistant coach away and promote to OC, but anything has to be better than Shoddy.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious as to whom would be next up from the hot coaching trees for OC. Obviously, would have to hire an assistant coach away and promote to OC, but anything has to be better than Shoddy.
Seattle's OC would make a lot of sense.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Rams would jump at the chance to hire Norv Turner when he was let go by the Chargers, but I guess that's water under the bridge now. But you know how Fisher is.....stubborn to the point of stupidity. He wouldn't admit he was wrong about Bradford, and he sure ain't going to admit being wrong about Neanderthal man until probably the owner has enough and tells him to fire him or lose his own job. ANYBODY would be an improvement over Shottenheimer at this point. I hear Disney is willing to let Donald Duck out of his contract......even he'd be more imaginative than the buffoon.

Can't really change OC during the season, so Shottenheimer is here for another year yet. You can be sure he'll be gone next year though even if Fisher doesn't join him as well in the unemployment line. If that happens I would anticipate both going to the college ranks because they won't be getting a job anytime soon in the NFL after this debacle in St. Louis on their collective resumes.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say send both of the dimwits out with the trash at the end of the season. Jeff has never been anything above an avg coach, with a winning season here or there every other year for a cpl of years. Bring someone with a new age twist into the ball club.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are being way over dramatic on Fisher. He took over a hell of a job and at least made us competitive. Yes we botched one game but it's one game. Fisher isn't perfect but he has had winning teams and been to a Superbowl which is more than most coaches can say. So relax.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's our coach for now, so let's hope he can get the guys we have to play some winning football.