• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First time I became aware of Randy Moss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, all that was about was what schools now make up the SEC and that sprint history, obviously everybody knows abour Arkansas and Tex A&M histories. No need to talk...pre anything,
Stop tap dancing fuckface. You claimed ALL SEC, so obviously you are wrong with 3 of them.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop tap dancing fuckface. You claimed ALL SEC, so obviously you are wrong with 3 of them.

So if I do an All Time Pac12 4x1 the only sprinters that qualify are since Colorado and Utah came on board, right? The Pac10 days don't count?

So we have to go with AFL team records as being different from their NFL team records, you do know nobody does that, right? So we don't count what the AFLers did before the NFL?

So give me that Texas NFL 4x1 team, I know. ya can't do it,

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I do that using NFL teams, of course....

For the rookies.....this isn't about the 40, ok?

lane

1.Cowboys....Herschel Walker...Deion Sanders...Alexander Wright....Bob Hayes
2.Giants....Butch Woolfolk....Henry Carr....Homer Jones...Rocky Thompson
3.Raiders....Cliff Branch....James Jett....James Trapp...Ron Brown
4.Broncos....Jerry Tarr....Sam Graddy....Vance Johnson...Trindon Holliday
5.Chiefs....Ken Thomas...Stone Johnson....Sammie Parker...Tyreek Hill
6.Bears....Willie Gault...Cecil Turner....Virgil Livers...Curtis Conway
7.Niners....Marquiez Goodwin.....Raheem Mostert....Ray Norton....Renaldo Nehemiah
8.Bills.....C.J.Spiller....O.J.Simpson....J.D,Hill....Elbert "Golden Wheels"Dubenion

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pods bro, unless you wanna sound like Gronk , Jack is good
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Good call. Shots are the better choice.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now it is the off season. so it really doesn't matter much, just have some fun. I want that.

So.....come on guys stay on topic GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster

Texas could run a solid 4x1 using it's NFL players

So give me that team,
Again meathead, I don't give a rats ass about the 100, as too many of them have tried the NFL and were beaten out by tortoises who can catch the ball.

No one will dispute speed in sports is great but in football were most routes are under 15 yards speed isn't the key ingredient.

I don't know how many times I've tried to get this into that pea between your ears, I've honestly lost count, on top of that plenty of other have stessed it too.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why claim I Google all that stuff when in reality it's all taken out of a cool little notebook I started in 1966.

I can fill out 8 lane 100's for about 50 schools, the res don't have 8 quality sprinters and never Google shit.

You can't even do one school, but I Google but you can't, dude STFU, ok?
Wait! You said you knew everything about track. Now you're down to 50?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again meathead, I don't give a rats ass about the 100, as too many of them have tried the NFL and were beaten out by tortoises who can catch the ball.

No one will dispute speed in sports is great but in football were most routes are under 15 yards speed isn't the key ingredient.

I don't know how many times I've tried to get this into that pea between your ears, I've honestly lost count, on top of that plenty of other have stessed it too.

Manster

You crack me up....you Google all that....then when I ask you anything you can't do shit, what happened to.....you Google all that.....dude, I don't Google shit, ok? Long time fan ok fuckface?

Ask Siri.....hey Siri give me the all white USA 100m.......see what ya get. then find it by Googling. What you will find is me somewhere else.

All I do stupid is let a know nothing like you who has track speed at the WR position, this is a problem for you you have a need too stay dumb?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I do an All Time Pac12 4x1 the only sprinters that qualify are since Colorado and Utah came on board, right? The Pac10 days don't count?

So we have to go with AFL team records as being different from their NFL team records, you do know nobody does that, right? So we don't count what the AFLers did before the NFL?

So give me that Texas NFL 4x1 team, I know. ya can't do it,
Can some translate this for me.

If you're asking a stupid question like, Do no PAC records count prior to 2011 when Utah and Colorado joined, the answer is no. Of course PAC records would count, but anything Utah and Colorado did prior to 2011 has absolutely nothing to do with the conference.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait! You said you knew everything about track. Now you're down to 50?

Yep, I know what schools can't fill 8 lanes with quality sprinters and what schools can.

Dude, are you eve going to actually do anything, come on man try Goolgling the stuff I ask sto ignoring and then play this stupid.........you Googled that.

Manster

Texas can run a 4x1 using pro footballers, all were college sprinters, who? Google, Siri.....remember?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I know what schools can't fill 8 lanes with quality sprinters and what schools can.

Dude, are you eve going to actually do anything, come on man try Goolgling the stuff I ask sto ignoring and then play this stupid.........you Googled that.

Manster

Texas can run a 4x1 using pro footballers, all were college sprinters, who? Google, Siri.....remember?
Na. Calling out your bull shit brings posters joy.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can some translate this for me.

If you're asking a stupid question like, Do no PAC records count prior to 2011 when Utah and Colorado joined, the answer is no. Of course PAC records would count, but anything Utah and Colorado did prior to 2011 has absolutely nothing to do with the conference.

Dude, really?

So it doesn't matter if it was Pac 8, Pac10. Pac12......right? So if somebody says O,J.Simpson the greatest Pac12 running back is wrong, he never played in the Pac12. See how dumb that is?

Dude, just talking the schools ok dummy?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Na. Calling out your bull shit brings posters joy.

All ya can do is run your mouth, dude, you can't even find ONE 4x1 team, but I Google how many?

Here ya go skippy a hint

Chiefs RB
Jets WR
Oilers WR, two of them

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al ya can do is run your mouth, dude, you can't evden find ONE 4x1 team, but I Google how many?
I'm not the one that said I know everything about track then got called out on it. Try taking your own advise and don't run your mouth, you look foolish.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a bunch of litle kids, hahaha!!!!
yep, just having fun. Spending hours talking to yourself in your own threads is very adult like, Mature even.......
Dude, do you see me in others threads acting like a jerk. well?
is this serious? yes? and repeatedly ppl tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.