• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First time I became aware of Randy Moss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this thread about . well?
I don’t think the thread is about being mentally retarded or being a punk

but also we are 14 pages deep so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we are off topic

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, just a messageboard, have some fun with it, look at yourself, come on man what are you 13?

Manster, come on man, relax!

Talk the topics of a thread guy, what is wrong with you?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, just a messageboard, have some fun with it, look at yourself, come on man what are you 13?

Manster, come on man, relax!

Talk the topics of a thread guy, what is wrong with you?
You've also been spazzing in threads here and there, and everywhere. Remember me telling you months ago, many times that you're like a train with no brakes, YOU can't relax. Grab a chili can throw it, breathe, think first.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've also been spazzing in threads here and there, and everywhere. Remember me telling you months ago, many times that you're like a train with no brakes, YOU can't relax. Grab a chili can throw it, breathe, think first.

Do you see me entering threads to talk about the OP? Do you see me crying around about posters unles they are attacking me?

Spazz????? Where?

All I see is a bunch of people freaking out over a guy with my knowledge and experience.

All this....you Google that.....come on man!

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders had tracksters....

Willie Gault....Olympian
Rocket Ismail
Alexander Wright
Justin Fargas......Cali State 100m champ
Napolean Kaufman....Cali State 100m champ
Bo Roberson.....Olympian
Warren Wells
Cliff Branch
Bo Jackson........twice Alabama State decathlon champion
Dokie Williams
Alvis Whitted
Ron Brown....Olympian
Sam Graddy....Olympian
James Jett.....Olympian
James Trapp
Stanford Routt
Rod Woodson
James Lofton
Rod Barksdale.....sent a video of himself running to Al Davis, yep.....sign him!
Michael Bennett
Tim Dwight
Terry McDaneil

All high school or college track cats, who there was a bust?
You listed all these guys and maybe 5 were legitimate good football players.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude thinks way too highly of himself with someone that knows about as much as any other regular poster on here. Googling a few mundane tidbits of trivia questions doesn't make you more intelligient than anyone else here. It makes you look like you are begging for attention.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude thinks way too highly of himself with someone that knows about as much as any other regular poster on here. Googling a few mundane tidbits of trivia questions doesn't make you more intelligient than anyone else here. It makes you look like you are begging for attention.
Personality traits of a narcissist Grandiosity – This is an unrealistic view of oneself that they are bigger than life and better than others Arrogant and Domineering – think they are better than everyone else.

"When you try to talk to a narcissist about their behavior and actions they’ll lash out at you and come up with some amazing excuse" They have a very poor sense of self ...

Narcissists always have a storyline in mind about what each "character" in their interaction should be saying and doing. When you don't behave as expected, they become quite upset and unsettled.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say, a big factor for that is having Mike Tice as his head coach in the middle of his prime. Tice created a "Randy Ratio" where they threw to him 40% of the time and essentially turned him into Cris Carter. He caught a ton of extremely short passes and wasn't used as the natural deep threat that he was.

5WRD.gif

Slick catch right? Well it went for 3 yards in the box score.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, a big factor for that is having Mike Tice as his head coach in the middle of his prime. Tice created a "Randy Ratio" where they threw to him 40% of the time and essentially turned him into Cris Carter. He caught a ton of extremely short passes and wasn't used as the natural deep threat that he was.

5WRD.gif

Slick catch right? Well it went for 3 yards in the box score.
Actually his highest ypc seasons were when he was with the Vikings and then went down 3-4 when he left.

that is a cool catch

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then there is always reality, I just do what anyone woth 60ish years od epxperience can and would do. Nothing more than that.

My first Olympics 1960
My first televised NFL games late 50's

Why fight it?

I do doubt most here saw Jim Brown play in his day. Saw Gale Sayers at Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.