• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finally, FSU where they belong

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a feature. You can choose to not view posts from any poster you want. Feel Free to add my name and go fuck a cactus.

Sounds like a great tool so us adults can ignore tools. Consider yourself to be the biggest fucktard in the history of giant dick faces. Now get the fuck outta my thread.:suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a great tool so us adults can ignore tools. Consider yourself to be the biggest fucktard in the history of giant dick faces. Now get the fuck outta my thread.:suds:

I'll post any damn place I want to and there's not one fucking thing you can do about it.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post any damn place I want to and there's not one fucking thing you can do about it.

I could run to the admins and complain that you are an idiot troll dick licker and polluting my thread. Oh wait, that's a pussy move.

Now, for the fouth time, Fuck Off and FSU #1

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could run to the admins and complain that you are an idiot troll dick licker and polluting my thread. Oh wait, that's a pussy move.

Now, for the fouth time, Fuck Off and FSU #1

You could if you want, but the mods and I are on good terms. Good luck to your noles and go suck a dick.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cat-fight.gif

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit bt. Fact is you followed me in here and started shit cause I own your ass and you're a little bitch. Feel free to put me on ignore.

I made a comment to AUBURN fans, not your ass, and in typical fashion you had to follow me! Do you understand this shit or are you a complete idiot? I've seen you do these back and forths with everyone. Well except your butt buddy, and we all know who that is! To illustrate your stupidity please try to follow along. You say I make posts after yours so you own me. However, you continue to post after every single one of mine so who owns who? Now the problem is your after post is weak as shit, so I am then motivated to abuse you again! Now go ahead and post and tell me how you must own me because I post after yours! You do see the irony( you do know what that means?) :laugh3: What a foo! Run along little doggie, run along!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a comment to AUBURN fans, not your ass, and in typical fashion you had to follow me! Do you understand this shit or are you a complete idiot? I've seen you do these back and forths with everyone. Well except your butt buddy, and we all know who that is! To illustrate your stupidity please try to follow along. You say I make posts after yours so you own me. However, you continue to post after every single one of mine so who owns who? Now the problem is your after post is weak as shit, so I am then motivated to abuse you again! Now go ahead and post and tell me how you must own me because I post after yours! You do see the irony( you do know what that means?) :laugh3: What a foo! Run along little doggie, run along!

That's cute. It only took you like two hours to finally come up with a response.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would butt buddies be a good description? :noidea:

Call it what you want. You've been warned. I on the other hand have not. Tread lightly kiddo.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it what you want. You've been warned. I on the other hand have not. Tread lightly kiddo.

warned? :laugh3: Do I have to go to the principal office next? :noidea:

butt buddy! butt buddy! butt buddy! butt buddy! butt buddy!

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How has he been "warned"? Have you already tattle taled on him before? THis is all starting to make perfect sense.

1. Romeo high jacks a thread calling people names and troll baiting.

2. (insert poster here) responds with same type of response.

3. Romeo runs to the principal and cries "foul" and gets poster "warned"

Does that sum it up? You're a bigger pussy than I originally thought. Congrats.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
warned? :laugh3: Do I have to go to the principal office next? :noidea:

butt buddy! butt buddy! butt buddy! butt buddy! butt buddy!

Yeah, you're not a day over 15. :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has he been "warned"? Have you already tattle taled on him before? THis is all starting to make perfect sense.

Yeah, you got it all figured out captain. :rolleyes:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is there a button for a 10? :10:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not engaging in this childish banter any more. It's obvious neither of you have the mental capacity of a child with downs syndrome. I won't respond to you if you don't respond to me. Feel Free to put me on ignore. Enjoy your miserable lives.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, the trash has been taken out. So long loser.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not engaging in this childish banter any more. It's obvious neither of you have the mental capacity of a child with downs syndrome. I won't respond to you if you don't respond to me. Feel Free to put me on ignore. Enjoy your miserable lives.

Rather Be Fishin'

Think we can be lucky enough he never comes back? Nay, never mind, he lives in here! He has like 50,000 posts or something! Probably not much of a life outside here.

By the way, good luck making it to NC game, I was really hoping we would meet. I thought our teams played and looked very similar. At least until today! :L