• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finally, FSU where they belong

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see FSU at #1 IMO they have been solid all year and the most balanced team on offense and defense.---- but don't get ahead of your self one more game to go.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that really all you got? :L

I got two responses from you with it didn't I? Lmfao, I own your ass. You can't help but turn bitchy when I post. I made one little comment and you couldn't help but start following me around and responding every one of my posts whether they're directed at you or not. :lol:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is in the catbird seat this year for sure. You guise should've gotten rid of Bowden earlier - when you wanted him gone. I wish UF had stayed with internal coaches from back in thee day instead of our AD trying to be clever and fuckin' shit all up.

Anyway, now that the nice words are done - which FSU grad is going to wax my boat tomorrow and which mow the grass?

Considering it is Sunday tomorrow. I doubt that anyone will be doing either.

As far as getting rid of Bowden. Nobody wanted to get rid of Bowden. Well not Bobby anyways. Now his jackass offspring named Jeff Bowden EVERYONE wanted gone.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you come in here with this crap and you jinx FSU I will find you and put my size 16 boot up your ass. Just stop now. 1 game at a time. Get past Duke then worry about the NCG.

Duke? Are you kidding? We are going to the show, kid. I've been waiting for this for over a decade. Since I've been alive, our Seminoles haven't had losing season. I fully expect for our program to reap the bennies of decades of hard work.

The best team since (at least) the mid 60's.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, look above. I own your little punk ass.

Why do you have to shitstain every thread with your Bush League message board fights? Please take that shit to the non-BCS bowl game thread.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you have to shitstain every thread with your Bush League message board fights? Please take that shit to the non-BCS bowl game thread.

Go back and read the thread. You'll see who started attacking whom.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The brand new FSU fan is feisty lol.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke? Are you kidding? We are going to the show, kid. I've been waiting for this for over a decade. Since I've been alive, our Seminoles haven't had losing season. I fully expect for our program to reap the bennies of decades of hard work.

The best team since (at least) the mid 60's.

There is confidence in your team and then what you just posted. Every FSU fan has been waiting for FSU to get back to the NCG for over a decade(14 yrs to be exact). But to claim decades of hard word that is laughable considering our record for a decade. The hard work of these players and coaches are what is doing it. Not anything before the last 4 yrs.

You must be young if you have not seen a losing season. We had 3 years that we were very close to losing seasons. It can happen and has before. Just do not be cocky and arrogant is all I am saying.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did read the thread. I'd appreciate it if he stopped as well. However, it's YOU that I've noticed on OTHER threads doing the same sissy talk shit with any poster that will play with you.

I know you are bored cause your season was tilted to failure over 7 weeks ago, but let it go, broseph. You ain't shit cause you talk shit on the Hoop.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Original post by Rather Be Fishing

I wrote the below to Auburn fans:

Wow! what a game...congrats Auburn. Can I ask a favor please? Will one of you run across the Georgia line and buy me a lottery ticket? Thank you!

...and Romeo didn't think that was sincere enough for him so he started giving me shit. I then decided to turn it on him and abuse him which is really quite easy but thanks for knowing what Romeo is really about Rather Be Fishing!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did read the thread. I'd appreciate it if he stopped as well. However, it's YOU that I've noticed on OTHER threads doing the same sissy talk shit with any poster that will play with you.

I know you are bored cause your season was tilted to failure over 7 weeks ago, but let it go, broseph. You ain't shit cause you talk shit on the Hoop.

I've called you out on your bull shit once. You're a pretty worthless poster from what I've seen.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote the below to Auburn fans:

Wow! what a game...congrats Auburn. Can I ask a favor please? Will one of you run across the Georgia line and buy me a lottery ticket? Thank you!

...and Romeo didn't think that was sincere enough for him so he started giving me shit. I then decided to turn it on him and abuse him which is really quite easy but thanks for knowing what Romeo is really about Rather Be Fishing!

Nobody gives a shit bt. Fact is you followed me in here and started shit cause I own your ass and you're a little bitch. Feel free to put me on ignore.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've called you out on your bull shit once. You're a pretty worthless poster from what I've seen.

You haven't called me out on shit. You bombarded me with your sissy tactics on a "hunting" thread and I immdiately squashed you like an irritating zit on my ass. Now kindly fuck off from my "FSU is #1" thread. Thanks.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't called me out on shit. You bombarded me with your sissy tactics on a "hunting" thread and I immdiately squashed you like an irritating zit on my ass. Now kindly fuck off from my "FSU is #1" thread. Thanks.

Bull shit. I called you on your bs and you had no answer. Feel free to put me on ignore and fuck off.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"put you on ignore". what the fuck does that mean? is that some secret decoder ring tactic? Feel free to get the fuck off my thread and kindly go fuck yourself.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"put you on ignore". what the fuck does that mean? is that some secret decoder ring tactic? Feel free to get the fuck off my thread and kindly go fuck yourself.

It's a feature. You can choose to not view posts from any poster you want. Feel Free to add my name and go fuck a cactus.