• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINAL PREDCTIONS: Free Agency Predictions

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has all off season... when he decides and with who he desides, it's not for you to know anything about... It's up to him and he never commited himself deciding between the four teams that are mentioned by morons here...

If he waits “all off season” like you suggest,

Then he won’t have a choice anymore and he will be back with Golden State.

The other franchises can’t afford to wait all summer while KD makes up his mind.

It will be done in the next week and a half. 2 weeks tops.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The other franchises can’t afford to wait all summer while KD makes up his mind.

we'll see, but i honestly think it'll happen within the week...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we'll see, but i honestly think it'll happen within the week...

If it drags on past 4-5 days, then my strong guess is that he stays with Warriors.
If he's switching teams, then he's not going to hold up the other player(s) that he is joining from conducting their business.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it drags on past 4-5 days, then my strong guess is that he stays with Warriors.
If he's switching teams, then he's not going to hold up the other player(s) that he is joining from conducting their business.

^^^THAT part^^^...

if he IS gonna switch up you're absolutely right. he's gonna want whoever he's running with to handle their business quickly...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say "he will wait all off season" moron, I said "he has all off season to decide"...

It means that he MAY wait for the dust that comes with the other (healthy) superstars to settle, so that the teams that remain "orphans" from a superstar come to him...

It's up to him what he does, when he does it and with who he decides...

Normally, under the circumstances and given his injury, he should want to go with a team that is orphan from another AllStar, but has much talent to support him so that he can get all the glory for himself after he returns... However, that's only a conclusion based on logic... What he finally decides on, it's entirely up to him and his management who both can estimate the available market and its future potential much better than any moron here does...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say "he will wait all off season" moron, I said "he has all off season to decide"...

It means that he MAY wait for the dust that comes with the other (healthy) superstars to settle, so that the teams that remain "orphans" from a superstar come to him...

Normally, under the circumstances and given his injury, he should want to go with a team that is orphan from another AllStar, but has much talent to support him so that he can get all the glory for himself after he returns... However, that's only a conclusion based on logic... What he finally decides on, it's entirely up to him and his management who both can estimate the available market and its future potential much better than any moron here does...
All that is true....and all that is why he won't be going to the Bulls

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you related to some guy who occasionally went by Wiggy ( when Cavs were good)?

Wiggy is fine when Cavs are irrelevant.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not clear why you wont bet me?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now let me guess.

When KD eventually does choose one of the 4 teams we all said he would choose (you know, because those are the teams that interests KD), you will call KD “a moron” for picking the wrong team and claim that your logic was better than his.

Am I right?

Truth of the matter is that everyone here is a better judge of a market’s future potential than you are.

I remember a few weeks ago you producing an outrageous list of 2020 contenders that included the Bucks, Pelicans and a bunch of teams that missed the playoffs last year. Pretty sure the Bulls were one and I am positive the Warriors, Rockets, Raptors and Lakers were not on your list.

And this was before the Klay and KD injuries.

So keep calling me a “moron”.

I take it as a compliment considering how idiotic your posts are.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

@buckalis wrong again

Instead of taking a “team friendly” deal with the Bucks, he is going to Europe.

LMAO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.

@buckalis wrong again

Instead of taking a “team friendly” deal with the Bucks, he is going to Europe.

LMAO

Hahahaha he chose fucking Europe over the Bucks. I remember he also said something along the lines he would rather have Mirotic than Middleton...I guess the Bucks are fucked

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let me guess.

When KD eventually does choose one of the 4 teams we all said he would choose (you know, because those are the teams that interests KD), you will call KD “a moron” for picking the wrong team and claim that your logic was better than his.

Am I right?

Truth of the matter is that everyone here is a better judge of a market’s future potential than you are.

I remember a few weeks ago you producing an outrageous list of 2020 contenders that included the Bucks, Pelicans and a bunch of teams that missed the playoffs last year. Pretty sure the Bulls were one and I am positive the Warriors, Rockets, Raptors and Lakers were not on your list.

And this was before the Klay and KD injuries.

So keep calling me a “moron”.

I take it as a compliment considering how idiotic your posts are.
Actually you are more than a moron... you are a liar too... I never suggested that the Bulls or the Pels will be contenders, I said they both will make it to the playoffs this year...

And yes... I had neither the Lakers, nor GSW, or Houston to be contenders this season...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you are more than a moron... you are a liar too... I never suggested that the Bulls or the Pels will be contenders, I said they both will make it to the playoffs this year...

And yes... I had neither the Lakers, nor GSW, or Houston to be contenders this season...

Ooh.

I really hope I can find the quote.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?

I believe NO! Holiday, Zion and Holiday in one young team? If the Pelicans F.O. works "smart" this season, they'll be after the title at the 2021 playoffs... Bucks vs. Pelicans in the finals of 2021... what a final this would be!