• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINAL PREDCTIONS: Free Agency Predictions

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be another moron...

Both the ones that would claim that if a player gets an offer from a team , then he would refuse to discuss it and the other that would claim that a team would sign somebody without meeting with him would be morons...

Wow, your post is chock full of stupid (as usual).

He can't get an offer from the Bulls because he's not meeting with them. So there would be no offer to discuss.

According to every single report out there, KD is meeting with the Nets, Knicks, Clippers and Warriors. He will be signed by one of those 4 teams.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He can't get an offer from the Bulls because he's not meeting with them. So there would be no offer to discuss.

According to every single report out there, KD is meeting with the Nets, Knicks, Clippers and Warriors. He will be signed by one of those 4 teams.
I cant see a scenario where he does not sign with one of those 4.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cry? im laughing at you susan......i bet your royalties for "Days of Our Lives" have provided you with some serious cash!:lol:

bdde2097bf3bdb8521c95ba8785111b0.jpg

lol.....you are seriously just like a little teenage girl. You thrive on the drama and have nothing to say about basketball. You are a grown man that is here for the day time soap opera and not the basketball..... I mean, anyone can scroll through your thread---- its all soap opera- no NBA. Its pathetic.

sad...

so tell me, crybaby. who died and left YOU a mod...?

but hey, if my postings aren't up to YOUR standard feel free to run and hide from me with the ignore feature...

AGAIN...

i mean, it isn't like you've ever done that before...:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

now back to your sandbox, child. ADULTS are talking here...:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both the ones that would claim that if a player gets an offer from a team , then he would refuse to discuss it and the other that would claim that a team would sign somebody without meeting with him would be morons...

Nobody is claiming that a team would sign somebody without meeting with them.

But Durant is not meeting with the Bulls.

So who is the moron here?

As for the first part, KD is already getting max offers from the teams he has handpicked to meet with. So why would he need to consider other offers for the same money (or less in comparison to the Warrior offer).

He knows what the Bulls have. If he were interested they would be on his list. But he isn’t because the Bulls suck and you are just way overrating the quality of their roster.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cry? im laughing at you susan......i bet your royalties for "Days of Our Lives" have provided you with some serious cash!:lol:

bdde2097bf3bdb8521c95ba8785111b0.jpg

lol.....you are seriously just like a little teenage girl. You thrive on the drama and have nothing to say about basketball. You are a grown man that is here for the day time soap opera and not the basketball..... I mean, anyone can scroll through your thread---- its all soap opera- no NBA. Its pathetic.

She was/is? on All My Children

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, are we betting?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see a scenario, where he does not sign with one of those 4.

Agree.

Even in the exceedingly unlikely scenario that he doesn't sign with one of those 4, he's not signing with the Bulls.

He'd join Love on your Cavs or AD and Lebron with the Lakers for $25 million before the Bulls. lol

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny.

Because he is taller than 6’9”

But that is his official listed height.
It's not even close though. He's pretty much 7 feet

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which proves that you are as much of a moron as tlance here...

Durant has all off season to meet with whoever is interested in signing him and decide on his next destination...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Durant has all off season to meet with whoever is interested in signing him and decide on his next destination...

Yes, he does and he's narrowed it down to 4 teams.

The Bulls are not one of those teams.

Not really sure what's so difficult for you to grasp (besides literally everything).

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All off season?
FA starts tomorrow.
Chances are by July 4th, he's committed to 1 of the only 4 teams he's interested in.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Even in the exceedingly unlikely scenario that he doesn't sign with one of those 4, he's not signing with the Bulls.

He'd join Love on your Cavs or AD and Lebron with the Lakers for $25 million before the Bulls. lol
Once a moron, always a moron... If the Bulls will make a move on Durant, KD will consider it as much as any stupid... He won't ask what you or any other moron thinks!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he does and he's narrowed it down to 4 teams.

The Bulls are not one of those teams.

Not really sure what's so difficult for you to grasp (besides literally everything).

A chicken has more brains than you!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....admittedly day time soaps are a little out of my comfort zone and i was rather young during that era. You should ask Susan. I bet he would know.

"Susan" ain't on my birth certificate...

and i've never watched a soap in my life...

but, i'll allow you to call me sir or mister...

you're choice. I'm in a generous mood, bitch...:D

Last edited:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All off season?
FA starts tomorrow.
Chances are by July 4th, he's committed to 1 of the only 4 teams he's interested in.
He has all off season... when he decides and with who he desides, it's not for you to know anything about... It's up to him and he never commited himself deciding between the four teams that are mentioned by morons here...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All off season?
FA starts tomorrow.

if he's still kinda pissed off at the Dubs' medical staff like we were hearing about a while back i'm guessing the Knickerbockers...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has all off season... when he decides and with who he desides, it's not for you to know anything about... It's up to him and he never commited himself deciding between the four teams that are mentioned by morons here...

Not true at all. Teams need to make moves ASAP. Whether he stays put, or teams up with Kyrie, or Khawi, or whoever, it will be done quickly so that team can get their business in order .

Why won't you accept me bet? 10-1 odds.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true at all. Teams need to make moves ASAP. Whether he stays put, or teams up with Kyrie, or Khawi, or whoever, it will be done quickly so team can get there business in order .

Why won't you accept me bet? 10-1 odds.

timing is ABSOLUTELY critical...

especially after the 1st "domino" falls...