• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINAL PREDCTIONS: Free Agency Predictions

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three times a moron!

Who ever told you that KD ever made a written list, sealed it and because of it he excluded anybody else from meeting with them moron?

Can't he meet next with anybody he likes?

Besides, who told you that he is gonna have another meeting coming with GSW at all moron? Didn't he have enough meetings with them all this past month?

Once a moron, always a moron!

Well, you are finally right about something.

Once a moron, always a moron.

KD is not signing with the Bulls. I will bet you anything that you want.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold says KD goes either to the Bulls or to the Knicks (if he signs with any team this season and doesn't instead take the season off that is) because they are the only two organisations that signing KD makes some sense... No other destination makes sense for the team's POV after KD's injury.

Both teams are planning to contend the season after (when Durant will be back), both teams luck a leader, both teams will spend this season working on team chemistry and developing players as to maximise their role with the team, both teams are among the few that won't be paying lux tax if they sign KD, both teams are among the largest in the NBA in team value (Knicks are 1st, Bulls are 4th), both teams have demaning fans and both teams have a significant history behind them (Bulls more so...)

Therefore if one doesn't see the logic behind the suggestion, he needs to have his state of mind examined... Especially if he can't argue on the factors that support the prediction...

The thing is...you couldnt be more wrong. Everything you just said. Chicago will contend in two years? You realize if you put a superstar on almost any team that player could at least let them compete. The Bulks have a 0% chance to land KD. That isnt bold, it’s being ignorant

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still prove to be a moron unless you state the reasons that make KD singning to the Bulls impossible...

In other words, you can say "KD can't sign with the Bulls because of this and that", or you can be a moron that states "It's impossible to happen, but I can't come up with any reason" which of course, ...it automatically proves to be a moron's statement!

You have the reading comprehension level of an 8 year old. Wow lolzzz what an idiot

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three times a moron!

Who ever told you that KD ever made a written list, sealed it and because of it he excluded anybody else from meeting with them moron?

Besides, who told you that he is gonna have another meeting coming with GSW at all moron? Didn't he have enough meetings with them all this past month?

Do you pay attention to the actual news at all?

Every major news outlet is reporting the 4 teams KD is meeting with and the Warriors are 1 of them. The Bulls are not.

Also, the Warriors are offering full maxes to both KD and Klay.

So they aren’t afraid of the tax if those two both sign. Myers has the green light to spend as much as he wants on retaining core players as long as he isn’t fiscally irresponsible. KD and Klay are good values on 5 year deals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s so dumb someone is actually bringing this up. Very dumb, no reason to even have this discussion

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still prove to be a moron unless you state the reasons that make KD singning to the Bulls impossible...

Well, there's that whole..."He's not even going to meet with them" thing.

I'm pretty sure that will have at least some negative impact on their chances.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three times a moron!

Try a new thing out there called GOOGLE.
He's meeting with 4 teams.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis

You have 1000 vcash.
Ill put up 10,000 of mine to your 1000.
I have Durant signing with either Warriors, Knicks, Clippers, Nets.
You get the other 26 teams.Deal?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol think he'll step up to the plate...?

I doubt he's THAT loco, but we'll see...
when was the last time you actually had a basketball post or any kind of original idea instead of just responding to people and making posts that are some ill attempt to make you feel superior? honestly i dont think there is one poster on this site that is a less informed basketball fan then you. You are pretty much 100% clueless and it seems you just stick around to respond to other people because you are either lonely, or have some inferiority complex, or who knows what.

Scroll back through your thread--- its all bullshit- its rarely EVER basketball at all. Pretty much NEVER.

Buckalis is a certified nutjob and i think 95 out of 100 of his posts are ludicrous but the other 5 are actually fairly insightful.

I cant say I have ever seen a post of yours about the actual NBA that had any insight what so ever- on the EXCEEDINGLY RARE occasion that you even post about the NBA. You are like some diseased parasite just sucking the life out of people- hanging on.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis

You have 1000 vcash.
Ill put up 10,000 of mine to your 1000.
I have Durant signing with either Warriors, Knicks, Clippers, Nets.
You get the other 26 teams.Deal?
I think its 100% that he signs with one of those 4 teams too---- but I am also saying i have no clue which one it will be. I honestly think that Durant does not know right now either. It could be any one of them.

RIGHT NOW, after all I have seen and read the past couple weeks, i would probably handicap it as 1. Nets; 2. Warriors, 3. Clippers, 4. Knicks

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when was the last time you actually had a basketball post or any kind of original idea instead of just responding to people and making posts that are some ill attempt to make you feel superior? honestly i dont think there is one poster on this site that is a less informed basketball fan then you. You are pretty much 100% clueless and it seems you just stick around to respond to other people because you are either lonely, or have some inferiority complex, or who knows what.

Scroll back through your thread--- its all bullshit- its rarely EVER basketball at all. Pretty much NEVER.

Buckalis is a certified nutjob and i think 95 out of 100 of his posts are ludicrous but the other 5 are actually fairly insightful.

I cant say I have ever seen a post of yours about the actual NBA that had any insight what so ever- on the EXCEEDINGLY RARE occasion that you even post about the NBA. You are like some diseased parasite just sucking the life out of people- hanging on.

funny, this little gripe of yours seems to be a hormone issue...

guess it's that time of the month, huh...?

try not to get TOO worked up, my little friend. maybe dive into this again once your red visitor leaves...:lol:

oh, and TRY not to worry about my life, my reasoning, or anything else you're attempting to put this sad little spin on. see, it seems your ignorant little take is unique to YOU. seems I talk basketball to other folks well enough in here. but DO keep trying to spin it otherwise...:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its 100% that he signs with one of those 4 teams too---- but I am also saying i have no clue which one it will be. I honestly think that Durant does not know right now either. It could be any one of them.

RIGHT NOW, after all I have seen and read the past couple weeks, i would probably handicap it as 1. Nets; 2. Warriors, 3. Clippers, 4. Knicks

I agree with this.

And I think 1-3 are probably pretty close to equal odds. I would take the Nets if I had to pick 1, but damn.

Knicks the only team of the 4 that would surprise me a little.

And after saying all that, his decision could still hinge on what Kawhi and a couple of the others choose to do.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, this little gripe of yours seems to be a hormone issue...

guess it's that time of the month, huh...?

try not to get TOO worked up, my little friend. maybe dive into this again once your red visitor leaves...:lol:

oh, and TRY not to worry about my life, my reasoning, or anything else you're attempting to put this sad little spin on. see, it seems your ignorant little take is unique to YOU. seems I talk basketball to other folks well enough in here. but DO keep trying to spin it otherwise...:D
thank you for proving my point!

nothing to say about the NBA.

you are just some pathetic little daytime soap opera. Your new nickname is Susan Lucci. LOL. You dont even post about basketball....you are a grown man that just likes the drama like a little teenage girl. Its so pathetic. It is just so terribly pathetic Susan.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
soo...

WiggityWack finds Buckalis "5% insightful"...

clowns of a feather...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
again....another post that just proves my point.

this should be your avatar Susan. lol

images

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you for proving my point!

nothing to say about the NBA.

you are just some pathetic little daytime soap opera. Your new nickname is Susan Lucci. LOL. You dont even post about basketball....you are a grown man that just likes the drama like a little teenage girl. Its so pathetic. It is just so terribly pathetic Susan.

geeze, don't cry, little man...

lol I need a 10,000 word essay charged with out-attitude-ing everyone I dislike to prove to someone like YOU I talk basketball...?

lmfao I think not...

hilarious...

DO keep up the good work...:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this.

And I think 1-3 are probably pretty close to equal odds. I would take the Nets if I had to pick 1, but damn.

Knicks the only team of the 4 that would surprise me a little.

And after saying all that, his decision could still hinge on what Kawhi and a couple of the others choose to do.
it would not shock me in the least to see Durant and Kawhi in Clipperland. I wouldnt bet on it, but it would not shock me.