• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINAL PREDCTIONS: Free Agency Predictions

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics can't afford all that... and it's doubtful the Bucks and the '6ers can afford the haul you're giving them, either.

And KD to the Bulls? C'mon, man.

The Celts could if they managed to move Hayward.....I think.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celts could if they managed to move Hayward.....I think.
Hayward's got a trade kicker he'd have to wave... just seems at the fringe edge of what's possible.

But sure: most anyone can theoretically be traded this time of year, so anything's possible. It's just very unlikely.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics can't afford all that... and it's doubtful the Bucks and the '6ers can afford the haul you're giving them, either.

And KD to the Bulls? C'mon, man.
They all can afford it and they will! Don't just think of the maximum salaries that the players are ellible for... Vucevic for instance will come much cheaper (at least 10M cheaper if not more) than the 32.7M he is eligibe for next seasn... Nobody is paying for a center these days...

Kemba will take less than 4/141 too... Neither Middleton will be offered 5/191M from the Bucks, nor Mirotic the 18.5M he is eligible for... Lopez sallary, I can tell you right now that it will be 9.1M for next season, Mirotic might be a bit less than what he now makes...

KD to the Bulls is very possible indeed... They have a full and very talented roster with great bench depth too... All the Bulls miss is a leader and they have the upcoming season to sacrifice before they can contend, as to develop players and maximise the roster's chemistry. Although they'll be in the playoffs this season, they won't need KD before the season after.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all can afford it and they will! Don't just think of the maximum salaries that the players are ellible for... Vucevic for instance will come much cheaper (at least 10M cheaper if not more) than the 32.7M he is eligibe for next seasn... Nobody is paying for a center these days...

Kemba will take less than 4/141 too... Neither Middleton will be offered 5/191M from the Bucks, nor Mirotic the 18.5M he is eligible for... Lopez sallary, I can tell you right now that it will be 9.1M for next season, Mirotic might be a bit less than what he now makes...

KD to the Bulls is very possible indeed... They have a full and very talented roster with great bench depth too... All the Bulls miss is a leader and they have the upcoming season to sacrifice before they can contend, as to develop players and maximise the roster's chemistry. Although they'll be in the playoffs this season, they won't need KD before the season after.

He would never go to the Bulls....sorry

SideSwipe52

The Franchise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enes Kanter would be a nice pickup to back up Joel Emiid at center postion for the 76ers!

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any nervous fan bases out there with free agency nearing? As a Sixers fan, I'm a little nervous. If I was a betting man, I think the Sixers will sign both butler and Harris on Sunday. Still nervous though:hope:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD: Chicago Bulls or Knicks (less so)
Kwahi Leonard: LA Clippers or Raptors (less so)
Jimmy Butter: 76ers
Kemba Waker: Celtics
Klay Thompsn: GSW
Tobias Harris:76ers
Al Horford: LA Clippers or Bucks (less so)
DA Russell: Nets or Pelicans
M. Brogdon: Bucks
K. Middleton: Bucks
P.Millsap: Nuggets
J.J. Redick: 76ers
D.Green: Lakers
Nikola Vucevic: Celtics
Nikola Mirotic: Bucks
DA.Jordan: Wizzards or Lakers
J.Randle: Pelicans

Stopped reading at the bold.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped reading at the bold.
Bold says KD goes either to the Bulls or to the Knicks (if he signs with any team this season and doesn't instead take the season off that is) because they are the only two organisations that signing KD makes some sense... No other destination makes sense for the team's POV after KD's injury.

Both teams are planning to contend the season after (when Durant will be back), both teams luck a leader, both teams will spend this season working on team chemistry and developing players as to maximise their role with the team, both teams are among the few that won't be paying lux tax if they sign KD, both teams are among the largest in the NBA in team value (Knicks are 1st, Bulls are 4th), both teams have demaning fans and both teams have a significant history behind them (Bulls more so...)

Therefore if one doesn't see the logic behind the suggestion, he needs to have his state of mind examined... Especially if he can't argue on the factors that support the prediction...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold says KD goes either to the Bulls or to the Knicks (if he signs with any team this season and doesn't instead take the season off that is) because they are the only two organisations that signing KD makes some sense... No other destination makes sense for the team's POV after KD's injury.

Both teams are planning to contend the season after (when Durant will be back), both teams luck a leader, both teams will spend this season working on team chemistry and developing players as to maximise their role with the team, both teams are among the few that won't be paying lux tax if they sign KD, both teams are among the largest in the NBA in team value (Knicks are 1st, Bulls are 4th), both teams have demaning fans and both teams have a significant history behind them (Bulls more so...)

Therefore if one doesn't see the logic behind the suggestion, he needs to have his state of mind examined... Especially if he can't argue on the factors that support the prediction...

Kevin Durant is meeting with 4 teams:

Warriors, Knicks, Clippers and Nets

That is the list. All 4 of those teams make sense and plenty more would want KD if they could get him.

Stop making stuff up

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Durant is meeting with 4 teams:

Warriors, Knicks, Clippers and Nets

That is the list. All 4 of those teams make sense and plenty more would want KD if they could get him.

Stop making stuff up
You continuously use phrases that have nothing to do with what is stated on what you are quoting on... pathetic behaviour of yours!

What "stop making stuff up" has to do with the backing up arguments I base my prediction on that all make sense? Eeeeh moron?

As with any other prediction in here, what meetings players have, or where they finally end up, it has nothing to do with the suggestions everyone makes, or proves anything... an argument can either be supported on reasoning, or be bold. Understand moron?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continuously use phrases that have nothing to do with what is stated on what you are quoting on... pathetic behaviour of yours!

What "stop making stuff up" has to do with the backing up arguments I base my prediction on that all make sense? Eeeeh moron?

As with any other prediction in here, what meetings players have, or where they finally end up, it has nothing to do with the suggestions everyone makes, or proves anything... an argument can either be supported on reasoning, or be bold. Understand moron?

A prediction is what you think will happen.

You are predicting he ends up with the Bulls or the Knicks.

There is a 0% chance he ends up with the Bulls. Literally no shot at all. It is as likely that the Bulls bring back Jordan and Pippen.

In other words, wrong. Again.

I think we may need to start a thread to track all of Buck’s stupid predictions that have no chance of happening. There have been so many.

By the way, interesting to see that the “#1 free agent destination in the NBA” does not have a meeting with any of the elite free agents. I wonder why that is?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A prediction is what you think will happen.

You are predicting he ends up with the Bulls or the Knicks.

There is a 0% chance he ends up with the Bulls. Literally no shot at all. It is as likely that the Bulls bring back Jordan and Pippen.

In other words, wrong. Again.

I think we may need to start a thread to track all of Buck’s stupid predictions that have no chance of happening. There have been so many.

By the way, interesting to see that the “#1 free agent destination in the NBA” does not have a meeting with any of the elite free agents. I wonder why that is?
You still prove to be a moron unless you state the reasons that make KD singning to the Bulls impossible...

In other words, you can say "KD can't sign with the Bulls because of this and that", or you can be a moron that states "It's impossible to happen, but I can't come up with any reason" which of course, ...it automatically proves to be a moron's statement!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So KD turned down 31 million on a player option to make zero dollars?

Come on man

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still prove to be a moron unless you state the reasons that make KD singning to the Bulls impossible...

In other words, you can say "KD can't sign with the Bulls because of this and that", or you can be a moron that states "It's impossible to happen, but I can't come up with any reason" which of course, ...it automatically proves to be a moron's statement!

It is impossible because he has no interest in the Bulls.

Pretty easy really.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is impossible because he has no interest in the Bulls.

Pretty easy really.
You are now twice a proven moron really... pretty easy for one to conclude...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are now twice a proven moron really...

LOL.

Ok buddy.

I am a moron for saying no chance KD signs with Chicago?

You do realize KD himself said that when he made his meeting list right?

Chicago is not on it and they aren’t a player in the Kevin Durant sweepstakes. I don’t know what else to say, it is just fact at this point.

Also, your “logical reasoning” is built around 2 really huge flaws:

1) the idea that every team is afraid to pay luxury tax
2) the idea that multiple contenders emerge from the depths of the league each year. The Bulls are a long ways away from being relevant.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize KD himself said that when he made his meeting list.

Three times a moron!

Who ever told you that KD ever made a written list, sealed it and because of it he excluded anybody else from meeting with them moron?

Can't he meet next with anybody he likes?

Besides, who told you that he is gonna have another meeting coming with GSW at all moron? Didn't he have enough meetings with them all this past month?

Once a moron, always a moron!