• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

final mocks

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i made two, yeah i cheat whatever.
Ok this first draft i LOVE. i dont see eye to eye with everyone but this is my perfect draft

2. tuitt de - beast up the front seven, brings pressure that should help rak and kerrigan. versatile.
3. bucannon s - would start probably half way through the season, safety that is good against the run. good tackler. great on special teams
4. c richardson og/ot - huge guy, could replace chester at the guard has played tackle also
5. bullough ilb - this guy will be a starter in the nfl. great leader, great tackler, great football intelligence. not a great athlete, could struggle in the passing game.
6. stork c - solid in pass protection, rimington trophy winner as nations top center
7. lyerla te - shit ton of potential, good athlete, really good in the passing game, off field issues and drops

here is my second option draft. not in love with it but id be really happy with it.

2. filo g - cant really argue with this pick, future starter, projected top guard by some, morris trophy winner.
3. jean-baptiste cb - big ass cornerback, former wr so good hands, decent tackler, not fast, 24 year old rookie.
4. b thomas og/ot - torn acl twice, really solid blocker, held his own against clowney without help, considered 1-2 round pick before acl, will miss next season.
5. a jackson ilb - excelled against bigger schools, quick, hard hitter, if hes not a starter he will at least be a special teams stud.
6. exum cb/s - wouldnt be a good idea to draft him and thomas, draft stock fell because acl tear. good in special teams, good ball skills, very injury prone.
7. van der kamp p - punter.... yup.

if moses is there at 34 id probably take him over filo because rt is more important.
richardson and jean baptiste are both big gambles to me because one is a big fat guy that lacks motivation and intensity and the other is a big 24 year old rookie that isnt too fluid with his movement and hips. get past his press and you'll probably get open if your a good route runner. reminds me of browner.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your 2nd one MUCH better, and I think it is much more realistic. Except maybe for FILO. Unlikely he drops.

Last edited by a moderator:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i guess the first one is more of what i want and the second one is more of what others on here want ( O lineman first, baptiste has been mocked several times now, thomas and exum have been talked about, jackson is just me, van der kamp has also been brought up and mocked.)