• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final 8 games

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Chen is compiling numbers on a lot of things:

Current players, GM candidates, potential coaches, draftable college players, etc

Or, he could be doing harris taxes..lol
That would be fair .... I would bet Harris gaining info without tampering. The guy is way to smart to fly by the seat of his pants which is the closest thing Danny could to.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be fair .... I would bet Harris gaining info without tampering. The guy is way to smart to fly by the seat of his pants which is the closest thing Danny could to.
Danny is somewhere counting his money.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that. It will cover my over. lol. Sunday was so frustrating. BSJ jumped the route on 4th downplay and was in perfect position, but he decided to make contact instead of playing the ball. If he plays the ball, he makes the play in front of Metcalf. If we got that stop that would have been huge. BSJ was so bad late in the 4th
What pisses me off about BJS is he'll let a WR off the line scot-free then physically engage the WR after he's in his route n the ball is in the air.. He also never seems to play or locate the ball. He a perfect CB to set up for PI interference calls because of it.