• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Filling out the roster

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sensitive about anything. I have just grown weary of your MO. When you get called on something, the response is always a directed accusation toward the the other person first. You then offer research results after the fact. Like I said, I provided evidence only once. I am done.

seems you have a handle on Turnip's brand of trolling and propaganda. the fact that he types like he's innocent of any offense makes the whole thing hilarious...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems you have a handle on Turnip's brand of trolling and propaganda. the fact that he types like he's innocent of any offense makes the whole thing hilarious...:laugh3:

To quote the mighty JD

Nice story brah,

But where is the "evidence" or list of other offers they received?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To quote the mighty JD

Nice story brah,

Here's a "newsflash" for you, since you apparently can't figure it out for yourself!! This is the Lakers board. No one wants you here and you have zero credibility here!!

You can come on this board and try play "e-lawyer" and demand/ask for all of the "evidence" that you want, but that doesn't mean you're going to get it!!

If you don't like it, tough!! You are certainly free to go back to the Heat boards or the general boards where you are no more liked or respected and have no more credibility than you do here!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a "newsflash" for you, since you apparently can't figure it out for yourself!! This is the Lakers board. No one wants you here and you have zero credibility here!!

You can come on this board and try play "e-lawyer" and demand/ask for all of the "evidence" that you want, but that doesn't mean you're going to get it!!

If you don't like it, tough!! You are certainly free to go back to the Heat boards or the general boards where you are no more liked or respected and have no more credibility than you do here!!

lol, now THAT'S tellin' the moldy, short little weasel...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To quote the mighty JD

Nice story brah,

guess you just like being a tiresome troll. fact of the matter is no one has to prove a damn thing to you. now as TF12 HAS ALREADY SAID, do leave THE Lakers board...end don't let the e-door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya...:laugh3:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also haven't provided any evidence that these players didn't turn down bigger offers. You initial "question" was hardly one of curiosity anyway.

You guys act like these scrubs the Lakers are signing are turning down offers/ more money from other teams in order to play for the Lakers. Not the case, is it?

Strikes me as being more of a rhetorical question given the first sentence and given the structure of the question. You seem to had already concluded that these scrubs got the best the deal they could. This is what Young's agent said...

“He could’ve waited and got more money in free-agent market but his dream has always been to be a Laker,” Bartelstein said.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also haven't provided any evidence that these players didn't turn down bigger offers. You initial "question" was hardly one of curiosity anyway.

Strikes me as being more of a rhetorical question given the first sentence and given the structure of the question. You seem to had already concluded that these scrubs got the best the deal they could. This is what Young's agent said...

“He could’ve waited and got more money in free-agent market but his dream has always been to be a Laker,” Bartelstein said.

What do you think the odds are that we will soon see a response from him claiming that Bartelstein "had to say that" to save face for Young?

DimesD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked out Clips vs the nobody Lakers. I'd like to see hudson in camp with Landry who could be our Danny Greene. Hudson was a Turnover monster the last time he was in the NBA and couldn't shoot from the outside worth a lick, but seems like he's improved in those areas. His defensive presence is outstanding. Don't know what Farmar looks like these days but we could always use another guard to chase those speed burners around instead of Nash.

CDR looks like doodoo. Kinda reminded me of Morris last year - forced everything because he wants to play Kobe in a movie.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone. Kurt Rambis was hired today as an assistant coach to Dont'knowi's staff and as I predicted. Mark Madsen is rumored to be next.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone. Kurt Rambis was hired today as an assistant coach to Dont'knowi's staff and as I predicted. Mark Madsen is rumored to be next.

NICE!! With these moves that are being made, either Short Buss took some "smartenin' pills" or Jeannie has told him to go sit in the corner and she and Phil are now handling the basketball side!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fairly certain its the latter Trojanfan12. These moves have all the hallmarks of Jeannie and Phil-bringing people here who want to play for the Lakers and hiring former Lakers players/coaches. Mark Madsen is rumored to be next and I would not be surprised to see Byron Scott in some capacity with the Lakers in the future.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fairly certain its the latter Trojanfan12. These moves have all the hallmarks of Jeannie and Phil-bringing people here who want to play for the Lakers and hiring former Lakers players/coaches. Mark Madsen is rumored to be next and I would not be surprised to see Byron Scott in some capacity with the Lakers in the future.

You're probably right!! Either way, I like what I'm seeing!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, always wanted to see Byron come back here and coach in some form. local guy who graduated from the same high school as me...:10:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked out Clips vs the nobody Lakers. I'd like to see hudson in camp with Landry who could be our Danny Greene. Hudson was a Turnover monster the last time he was in the NBA and couldn't shoot from the outside worth a lick, but seems like he's improved in those areas. His defensive presence is outstanding. Don't know what Farmar looks like these days but we could always use another guard to chase those speed burners around instead of Nash.

CDR looks like doodoo. Kinda reminded me of Morris last year - forced everything because he wants to play Kobe in a movie.

CDR has played OK, but hasn't really been impressive. I'd like to see Michael Snaer and Landry get real shots at the roster, and at the very least, training camp invites. Harris is a nice hustle player as well, but I'm not sure where he'll fit.

PG: Nash, Blake, Farmar (once the buyout is finalized)
SG: Kobe, Meeks, Snaer?
SF: Young, Johnson, Landry/Harris?
PF: Hill, Kelly, Odom/Gooden?
C: Gasol, Kaman, Sacre

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CDR has played OK, but hasn't really been impressive. I'd like to see Michael Snaer and Landry get real shots at the roster, and at the very least, training camp invites. Harris is a nice hustle player as well, but I'm not sure where he'll fit.

PG: Nash, Blake, Farmar (once the buyout is finalized)
SG: Kobe, Meeks, Snaer?
SF: Young, Johnson, Landry/Harris?
PF: Hill, Kelly, Odom/Gooden?
C: Gasol, Kaman, Sacre

= around .500 IMO.