• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feeling very optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Peyton Manning
2. Philip Rivers
3. Matt Ryan
4. Aaron Rodgers
5. Drew Brees
6. Tony Romo
7. Matthew Stafford
8. Andrew Luck
9. Tom Brady (hasn't been particularly impressive this year, but I'm not about to put Russell ahead of him just yet)
10. Joe Flacco

I think Wilson fits solidly somewhere in the next 5 after that. It's not an insult. The names on that list aren't scrubs. And it's not like he's grouped with the likes of Stink Palmer, Blaine Gabbert or Jeff Tuel.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Peyton Manning
2. Philip Rivers
3. Matt Ryan
4. Aaron Rodgers
5. Drew Brees
6. Tony Romo
7. Matthew Stafford
8. Andrew Luck
9. Tom Brady (hasn't been particularly impressive this year, but I'm not about to put Russell ahead of him just yet)
10. Joe Flacco

I think Wilson fits solidly somewhere in the next 5 after that. It's not an insult. The names on that list aren't scrubs. And it's not like he's grouped with the likes of Stink Palmer, Blaine Gabbert or Jeff Tuel.

Don't like Rivers on your list at all and you have him at 2. Guy is a turnover machine if you ask me. Outside of that, your list makes sense to me. I am not a huge Stafford fan, but I get it. Are you talking about how they are playing so far this year? Or are you saying where you would rate them overall?

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like Rivers on your list at all and you have him at 2. Guy is a turnover machine if you ask me. Outside of that, your list makes sense to me. I am not a huge Stafford fan, but I get it. Are you talking about how they are playing so far this year? Or are you saying where you would rate them overall?

I would probably put Andy Dalton on that list.

Like it or not Wilson is on that top ten list. Maybe it is because he has a ton of talent around him and he does. Truth is he has the numbers and his team is winning.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably put Andy Dalton on that list.

Like it or not Wilson is on that top ten list. Maybe it is because he has a ton of talent around him and he does. Truth is he has the numbers and his team is winning.

Dalton? Really? I think Dalton is one of the QBs in the league that actually doesn't help his team. He is far from elite. Bengals win in spite of him, not because of him. I would rather have Alex Smith. In fact I would rather have Carson Palmer.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton? Really? I think Dalton is one of the QBs in the league that actually doesn't help his team. He is far from elite. Bengals win in spite of him, not because of him. I would rather have Alex Smith. In fact I would rather have Carson Palmer.

Well Dalton just threw five touchdown passes against the Jets. He didn't just drop back and throw the ball in the air hoping one of his guys would come down with it.

You can have Alex Smith of you want. I'll take the Red Rifle.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Dalton just threw five touchdown passes against the Jets. He didn't just drop back and throw the ball in the air hoping one of his guys would come down with it.

You can have Alex Smith of you want. I'll take the Red Rifle.

Let's just remember this later. I personally believe Dalton is holding the Bengals back. They are the best team in the AFC North in spite of Dalton, not because of him. Also, keep in mind the number of undefeated teams there are in the NFL right now and who the QB of that team is.

WHIZENATOR

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Let's just remember this later. I personally believe Dalton is holding the Bengals back. They are the best team in the AFC North in spite of Dalton, not because of him. Also, keep in mind the number of undefeated teams there are in the NFL right now and who the QB of that team is.

:omg:
This is a ridiculous statement. Have you even watched the Bengals play? Dalton is having a great year, minus the Thursday night game. If anybody is holding the Bengals back offensively then you'd have to put it on Marvin Lewis for not featuring Giovani Bernard as the every down back. Dalton has been outstanding so far.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a ridiculous statement. Have you even watched the Bengals play? Dalton is having a great year, minus the Thursday night game. If anybody is holding the Bengals back offensively then you'd have to put it on Marvin Lewis for not featuring Giovani Bernard as the every down back. Dalton has been outstanding so far.

I would take half of Daltons output for Palmer.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Marvin gets way to conservative when ahead. He is what you would call a coach who plays not to lose. Nugent nails a 52 yard field goal in the fourth quarter that would have easily been god from sixty yards out. He punted the ball in overtime with a 56 yard field goal in front of him that gives him the win. When you have a kicker who can do this and the weather is good I think you do it.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dalton is having a very good year. I just don't think he will sustain it. I don't think he is elite. And when all is said and done, I doubt he is a starting QB in the league in 5 years. Just my opinion based upon what I have seen.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...we lost to Seattle but beat Atlanta. 4-4 going into the BYE ... not great but not bad either.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say....Zona beats Houston at home, Jacksonville on the road and moves to 6-4.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax with your "after the fact" trolling. We get it.

:lame:

I stop in here occasionally. suns is always the optimist whether we play each other that month or not.

I get that, apparently you don't.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a reminder.......Ohio St sucks...........that is all.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious to see Ohio State and Bama fans bickering. You guys have way more in common than you know being two of the most over-rated teams in college football. Big Ten is a joke and SEC is simply not that good this year. BOth have cupcake non-con schedules (Ohio State makes this a yearly tradition).

Isn't this a Cardinals board? lol

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hilarious to see Ohio State and Bama fans bickering. You guys have way more in common than you know being two of the most over-rated teams in college football. Big Ten is a joke and SEC is simply not that good this year. BOth have cupcake non-con schedules (Ohio State makes this a yearly tradition).

Isn't this a Cardinals board? lol

It's kind of unfair to say that ALL of the SEC has a "Cupcake" non-conference schedule, because that really isn't the case... Hell, Florida has to play Miami and Florida State on TOP of the SEC schedule... that doesn't seem real "cupcakish" to me...

What kills the Big 10, is the fact that their IN CONFERENCE schedule is weak on top of the out of conference stuff...

Honestly.. the most difficult game they've had to play this season was Northwestern.....

You read that statement this year, and you can understand that picking on Alabama is kind of tough.

Especially since they still have Auburn on their schedule, and if goes unscathed, will probably get Missouri too...

If they go undefeated, their body of work will be considerably better than Ohio States, if Ohio State is able to run the table.

That's the hardest thing about the SEC... you can't just circle one game on your schedule like Ohio State can...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my poor writing...I meant to say Alabama had the cupcake non-con...not the entire SEC. Agree with the rest of what you wrote. Bama and Ohio State should not be in the NC game. I hope they put some teams worthy and make it interesting.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my poor writing...I meant to say Alabama had the cupcake non-con...not the entire SEC. Agree with the rest of what you wrote. Bama and Ohio State should not be in the NC game. I hope they put some teams worthy and make it interesting.

LOL

Bama always plays a tough out of conference game every year.......I can understand your jealousy but making ridiculous untrue comments like that shows you don't pay attention to Bama outside of just wishing they would lose.

And if Bama shouldn't be in it IF they finish the season undefeated then who is more deserving? I just can't wait to hear this.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Bama always plays a tough out of conference game every year.......I can understand your jealousy but making ridiculous untrue comments like that shows you don't pay attention to Bama outside of just wishing they would lose.

And if Bama shouldn't be in it IF they finish the season undefeated then who is more deserving? I just can't wait to hear this.

:lol:

Virginia Tech is a tough out of conference opponent?

Ohio State hasn't played anybody other than Wisconsin.

I think the toughest conference today top to bottom is the Pac 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.