• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FBI investigation: 20 programs named for players taking money

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always have a fall guy.

If the reports are true they have your coach on a recording discussing payment for a recruit to land him at Arizona. That is entirely different than these other schools where, as of what we know to date, those players were already enrolled and were taking money from agents in hopes that they will sign with them once they leave school. That's kinda a big difference.

Fall guy....LMAO

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the reports are true they have your coach on a recording discussing payment for a recruit to land him at Arizona. That is entirely different than these other schools where, as of what we know to date, those players were already enrolled and were taking money from agents in hopes that they will sign with them once they leave school. That's kinda a big difference.

Fall guy....LMAO

I think what he's referring to is the fact that they have 3000 hours of tape from the agent, and it only comes out that Miller is recorded talking money. Seems like there is a lot more evidence about other shit regarding this agent and other programs/coaches/players, but for some reason, the bomb dropping on Miller is the only thing we're hearing about.

I want to be clear, I don't know what else there is, or why we're only hearing about Miller, but it's interesting to say the least.

I personally don't think it's a conspiracy or anything like that, and Miller can still go fuck himself (in my mind), but it begs the question what else is on that 3000 hours of tape, and why are we only hearing about Miller. I don't think Miller is a fall guy, but it's still interesting.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he's referring to is the fact that they have 3000 hours of tape from the agent, and it only comes out that Miller is recorded talking money. Seems like there is a lot more evidence about other shit regarding this agent and other programs/coaches/players, but for some reason, the bomb dropping on Miller is the only thing we're hearing about.

I want to be clear, I don't know what else there is, or why we're only hearing about Miller, but it's interesting to say the least.

I personally don't think it's a conspiracy or anything like that, and Miller can still go fuck himself (in my mind), but it begs the question what else is on that 3000 hours of tape, and why are we only hearing about Miller. I don't think Miller is a fall guy, but it's still interesting.

It sounds like a fan who wants to blame everyone but the coach for being guilty. Again if the reports are true and there is no more to come out regarding other coaches. And even if there are other coaches, if the report is true than Miller isn't a scapegoat, he is guilty

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse Assisant coach molested kids but Arizona is the one that hopes everyone forgets...

lmao...this is what I've listened to for a thousand years at SU. Like I said, I wondered where AZ came out of nowhere with a very good program.

Unlike AZ's flash...'Boeheim played ball in upstate NY. Coached kids and adults in this area forever. You bring up something that may or may not have happened about a program that was built by Boeheim. Shove your head up your ass a little further.

As I said in my op...if true, you guys are fucked.....and going back to the armadillo wagon you rode in on. If not true....it's what our court systems are for.

Good luck. ..!.. (-_-) ..!..

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. It's nothing we haven't known or has been going on like ... forever.

Kentucky, Syracuse, Baylor, UNLV.

Even with Arizona and Miller. UofA still has boosters who have deep pockets and they will be back. It's nothing other coaches haven't done and unethical behavior is not unique to CBB.

Reggie Bush, Jose Canseco and Mark McGwire, the Cheatriots, Rae Carruth. Etc.

I keep seeing SU tossed around. wtf?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao...this is what I've listened to for a thousand years at SU. Like I said, I wondered where AZ came out of nowhere with a very good program.

Unlike AZ's flash...'Boeheim played ball in upstate NY. Coached kids and adults in this area forever. You bring up something that may or may not have happened about a program that was built by Boeheim. Shove your head up your ass a little further.

As I said in my op...if true, you guys are fucked.....and going back to the armadillo wagon you rode in on. If not true....it's what our court systems are for.

Good luck. ..!.. (-_-) ..!..

Why do you keep saying that AZ came out of nowhere and was a flash? Have you followed CBB for the last 30 years? AZ went to 24 consecutive tourneys with 4 FFs, a slew of EEs, P10 titles, an NC with another runner up. They were ranked continuously for over 300 weeks, and had like 60 draft picks. That was all before Miller showed up. So what the fuck are you even talking about?

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't you go looking stupid too. Is there really a comparison?

I'm not sure what you mean.

The team self-imposed a postseason ban as a response to an ongoing NCAA investigation into potential past infractions by the team.

They've been slapped on the wrist. I wasn't trying to compare anybody to anybody. Only to say they're one of the teams that have been investigated high profile.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always have a fall guy.

The idiot had his fall guy. The agent asked on the recording if he should set it all up with the assistant coach who was named when the story first broke. He just decided the fall guy wasn't dependable enough for this important case. Sad world when you can' even find dependable fall guys anymore.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like a fan who wants to blame everyone but the coach for being guilty. Again if the reports are true and there is no more to come out regarding other coaches. And even if there are other coaches, if the report is true than Miller isn't a scapegoat, he is guilty

I hear you, and I think Derski is pretty hurt like all real AZ fans are. And Miller is guilty as fuck, for sure. But I think we'd be crazy to think that he's the only one. So why just him right now? Again, I don't think it's a conspiracy (fall guy) as much as someone having an axe to grind for Miller. But I think it's a safe bet that Miller is 100% not the only one, so why he's singled out and raked over the coals is at least worth asking.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Bush?

Seriously?

You guys are like talking trash about programs being investigated and you don't even know what's been going on over the past decade in your own conference?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

You guys are like talking trash about programs being investigated and you don't even know what's been going on over the past decade in your own conference?
Reggie had an agent who was in no way connected to USC. Reggie did that shit all on his own.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you mean.

The team self-imposed a postseason ban as a response to an ongoing NCAA investigation into potential past infractions by the team.

fab-melo-021117-usnews-getty-ftr_1oh9sbm4c21zg13oxm754ux4j5.jpg

The guy failed freshman everything. SU sent him packing after his retaking of the test went from a 38 to a 98. And they fired the toutor and self imposed sanctions. But yes... :L Melo played bball in between SU figuring all that out.

Err1 knew the deal was up. SU didn't even do UNC level shit. But anyways. Take another look at that split toothed fuck and let me know you see deceit there. The man's just a card or two short but always happy as fuck. Gotta love the man.

But $100K and a phone conversation on record. Yeah. Just like all off cbb.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I wasn't trying to compare Cuse to anybody, just to say they've been investigated and were on probation.

If you think they're totally innocent, fine by me.

I'm not going to sit here and say Villanova coaches and players without a doubt have never broken a rule. That's for sure.