• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna play too, but be warned i do talk trash :nod:

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So everyone knows what I mean by Echelon is I am a huge fan of 30 seconds to Mars and have been over the last decade. Echelon Forever!!! :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep in mind, fumbles are minus6 also dohh...receivers don't get "minused" at all...a rusher can screw you up to, just as easy. DOH lol

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted everyone to know that as I was wondering around the FF site I found the launch FantasyCast Free live scoring. Its the last tab at the top, for me I think its really cool and something everyone should check out at least once. It shows every game being played that week, and next to them it shows how many people on your team or your opponents is playing in that game. On the other side shows your score along side your opponents. It also gives you the ability to talk smack to your opponents.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HawkSquatch you just brought up the big Reason why I went after Wr over Rb. I would rather have Fewer Points then someone hitting the Negative on any given sunday. That's why I drafted how I did and am starting even my Flex Players as Wr. Again that is why I am excited to see how this FF league turns out!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep in mind, fumbles are minus6 also dohh...receivers don't get "minused" at all...a rusher can screw you up to, just as easy. DOH lol

Well I though fair is fair right? Any ways those who hold onto the ball are the ones your going to want in this league.:yahoo:

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firebreathingmonkey I very much like how you made this league, it made it different then most and people really have to think in this League. You can't just draft and start without knowing football more then the average guy!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HawkSquatch you just brought up the big Reason why I went after Wr over Rb. I would rather have Fewer Points then someone hitting the Negative on any given sunday. That's why I drafted how I did and am starting even my Flex Players as Wr. Again that is why I am excited to see how this FF league turns out!!

You did load up on WRs with 7. I've got 5 and I think it's a good group. Hopefully that's going to help me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if everyone filled out the trading block lineup. So far only 6 teams have done so.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I plan on doing every game for week one and I hope everyone enjoys but it took longer than I thought so the other game will be added later unless others tell me this is a waste of time or don't want me doing this. (allowing non fantasy members the ability to see who's who and the line ups) Note after every players name is the name of the team they are going against. I'm sure others will disagree and I look forward to hearing others opinions.

Week one Match ups
Teams- Az GreenHawks vs. The Gacy Hawk Bunch

QB- Matt Ryan (NO) and Carson Palmer (STL) vs. Nick Foles (Wah) and Ryan Fitzpatrick (PIT)

Edge-I have to give the edge to AZ mainly because Gacy’s QB’s are both backups and might not play, He needs Vick to either get hurt or get benched to have a chance of gaining points. Unless Palmer decides to air it out against a tough STL D which might put Palmer in the negative.

RB’s-
AZ Alfred Morris (PHI) and DeMarco Murray (NYG) and Michael Bush (CIN) VS. Gacy Trent Richardson (MAI) and Lesean McCoy (WAH) and Lamar Miller (CLE) and Mikel Leshoure (CLE)

Edge- Gacy, I feel Richardson will have a big game and PHI is going to want RG3 to beat them to see if he really is healthy thus eight men in the box could slow Morris down. And with 3 starters to AZ’s two he should be able to gain a few more points than AZ.

WR-
AZ Andre Johnson (SD) and Sidney Rice (CAR) and Chris Givens (ARI) vs. Gacy Vincent Jackson (NYJ) and Pierre Garcon (PHI)

Edge- AZ, I feel Johnson got about a year or two left and because it’s early he should be healthy. And Rice should now be the number one with Harvin gone; if healthy he could be there yards and zone threat. While at the same time I feel Jackson should be able to destroy the jets it comes down to QB play of Tampa will we get 2010 play where everyone thought he might be an up and coming or what we seen the last couple of years an average QB. Jackson too should be there number one target.

TE- AZ Martellus Bennett (CIN) vs. Gacy Rob Gronkowski (BUF)

Edge- AZ, as of right now Rob is out and who knows if he will play this season and if he can maintain his high level of play coming off his fourth arm surgery.

Teams- AZ Texans (SD) vs.Gacy Bengals (CHI)

Edge- Both teams play against QB who could light it up or throw three INTs. So I’m giving the edge to AZ mainly because I’m not sure Rivers can return to form after two years of struggling and the fact that the Texans have JJ WALTS.

Kickers- AZ Garrett Hartley (ATL) vs Gacy Mason Crosby (SF)

Edge-AZ, The Alt vs saints could be a points feast where as Green bay has to go against a beast in the 49niners.

My guess- AZ winner 5 to one.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job Fire Breathing, it will be interesting to see how your break down are vs actual outcome.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams- NFL Spense vs. Echelon AmericanBadAzz

QB- NFL Russell Wilson (CAR) and Tony Romo (NYG) vs. Ech Peyton Manning (BAL) and Joe Flacco (DEN)

Edge- Ech, I feel the rematch between these two teams could easily get into the 30’s and allow for massive amount of points. Also I just don’t trust Romo, it’s early so his 4 INT game shouldn’t happen yet but still it’s just a matter of time.

RB- NFL Maurice Jones-Drew (KC) and Montee Bell (BAL) Ahmad Bradshaw (OAK) vs. Ech Reggie Bush (MIN) and DeAngelo Williams (SEA)

Edge- NFL, again Bell should benefit from a high scoring game against BAL and Jones-Drew is the entire JAG’s offense so touches will not be a problem. Also like SEA D to shut Williams down.

WR- NFL Eric Decker (BAL) and TY Hilton (OAK) and Santana Moss (PHI) vs. Ech Brandon Marshall (CIN) and Golden Tate (CAR) and Jordy Nelson (SF) and Ryan Broyles (MIN)

Edge- Ech, Brandon Marshall will once again be Jay’s only target so you know the ball is coming his way, also Wilson seems to find Tate a lot down the stretch last year and I don’t see anything changing. Moss will get a few points but I just can’t see him matching Marshalls or Tate’s potential output.

TE- NFL Tyler Eifert (CHI) vs. Ech Antonio Gates (HOU)

Edge- Ech, Gates is a known favorite target of Rivers and if he wants to regain his past form a finally healthy Gates down the seam is a great way to gain yards and FF points.

Teams NFL Browns (MAI) vs. Ech Cowboys (NYG)

Edge- NFL, Mainly because the cowboys are playing a division rival and should know the giants inside and out while the browns now have to face Mike Wallace a deep threat which could put points on the board in a hurry.

Kickers NFL Lawrence Tynes (NYJ) vs. Ech Matt Prater (BAL)

Edge- Ech, mainly because I feel that game is easily a 30 points game while Tampa should be able to put around 20 on the sad state that is the New York Jets.

Winner- Ech four to two

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thoughts on My Fantasy Football Team?

I just drafted an ESPN.com team for a ten team league with standard scoring. What do you think of my team?

Starters:
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: CJ Spiller
RB: Frank Gore
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Wes Welker
TE: Jermichael Finley
Flex: Lamar Miller (RB)
D/ST: Chicago Bears
K: Sebastian Janikowski

Bench:

QB: Eli Manning
RBs: Benjarvis Green Ellis and Fred Jackson
WRs: Jordy Nelson, Sidney Rice, Vincent Brown
TE: Ed Dickson

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job Fire Breathing, it will be interesting to see how your break down are vs actual outcome.

ya I've been thinking about that and its going to be hard because I really like my team so I going to wait and make sure I look at it as fair as possible to make sure I don't look like a huge homer.:whistle: And I hope once the games are done we can look back and see if I or others called the games right. Anyways it should be fun and its really letting me get to know all the other teams better. So win - win for me.:10:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to your FireBreathing Dragon vs Hawks seattle break down! Don't leave me in suspense. Do it!:suds:

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the breakdown man, should be an interesting season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolverine I made you a trade offer. Check it out and get back to me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first trade just went down and it's a big one. All you players take a look. I just accepted Phillip Rivers for Fizt. That hurt but I needed a second QB so bad. So what does everyone think about this trade?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SeattleAirAttack, I just made you a proposal. Check it out!