• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his ADP falls, congrats to those whom he falls to. Charbonnet is a chump. Of course he'll be given chances, anyone drafted that highly will. But he'll be exposed soon enough
Enter Kenny McIntosh, maybe. The rest of those guys had their chances and never made it past the fringe. I don't think Travis Homer is on the team anymore, and DeeJay's shot has come and gone.

Think Carroll might go out and jump on one of the FAs out there just for the hell of it?

Ha, now that I think of it, that pretty much applies to most teams right now.

Gonna be real interesting to see what's what after the dust settles for a lot of teams.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The radio Talking Heads in Dallas this morning have been suggesting that the Cowboys are sniffing around Dalvin Cook.

I don't buy it, just seems like they are starting rumors, but with Jerry, who the hell knows?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The radio Talking Heads in Dallas this morning have been suggesting that the Cowboys are sniffing around Dalvin Cook.

I don't buy it, just seems like they are starting rumors, but with Jerry, who the hell knows?
I hope that is just the usual blah blah you hear in off season.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that is just the usual blah blah you hear in off season.
I think it is. Man, it's gonna be real interesting to see where some of these guys end up.

The Vikings saved 9 mil by cutting Dalvin. Are they gonna stay with Mattison as the starter? I think yes, but they just might make a FA move to bolster the corps behind him.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ughh..like the worst pick this year, only becuase it SHOULD be much more valuable.

I wouldn't, be great if there's an OSU/SEATTLE fan or a TCU/CHARGERS fan in your league willing to deal.

But sure wouldn't tell you don't...good luck
I have the 3rd pick in my draft as well.

Sucks to have that pick this year with where some of the players went.

Assuming Robinson and Gibbs go 1-2, I’m leaning toward Johnston just because he has the best QB out of the top WR choices.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the 3rd pick in my draft as well.

Sucks to have that pick this year with where some of the players went.

Assuming Robinson and Gibbs go 1-2, I’m leaning toward Johnston just because he has the best QB out of the top WR choices.
As much as I prefer JSN over Johnston as a football player, I would have to agree. Herbert is surely the long term guy in LAC, and both Allen and M Williams are getting long in the tooth, so he'll be a main guy sooner than later. Poor JSN, has Lockett, still going strong, D.K. the freak, and a massive question mark at QB, especially long term.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I prefer JSN over Johnston as a football player, I would have to agree. Herbert is surely the long term guy in LAC, and both Allen and M Williams are getting long in the tooth, so he'll be a main guy sooner than later. Poor JSN, has Lockett, still going strong, D.K. the freak, and a massive question mark at QB, especially long term.
My exact thinking as well.

And I just don’t see that 3rd RB value at #3.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Robinson released by Patriots

Some of the offers I made after ETN got hurt......that were turned down by JRob owners......

Cbs Omg GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ANGELAKERAMS
@TREFF

Kind of shocked no one is toying with the idea of McBride in Minny? Vikes just released Cook.... is Mattison next up? Some believe he is. But should the backup RB (Mattison) average less ypc than Cook?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that it may seem like a reach.
But if McBride wins the RB 1 job, he is on a much better offense than the guys who will go 1 & 2.
Minny had the 7th ranked offense. The 5th ranked running offense and they were 3rd in rushing attempts (with 672).
Even if Mattison & McBride split attempts, he's looking at a ballpark of 337 rushes.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that it may seem like a reach.
But if McBride wins the RB 1 job, he is on a much better offense than the guys who will go 1 & 2.
Minny had the 7th ranked offense. The 5th ranked running offense and they were 3rd in rushing attempts (with 672).
Even if Mattison & McBride split attempts, he's looking at a ballpark of 337 rushes.

someone needs to do a wellness check on our normally well above average friend in northern IL

the vikes with 672 rush attempts? I see 404, with 265 coming from Cook (65%)
they had 672 passing attempts tho, but unfortunately McBride doesn't profile as much of a receiving option out of the backfield

Only King Henry and Jacobs had more than 337 attempts last year and they dominated their teams' touches

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McBride is a big stretch..I get the logic, but it's big hill to climb. He may very well be this years JROB, Lindsay, Pacheco..but at 1.03, really hard to make that call.
I'd bank on Spears before I'd make that leap, if you wanna get crazy. King Henry might have that job on lock, but there were heavy trade rumors, and, he can't do this for much longer anyways

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone needs to do a wellness check on our normally well above average friend in northern IL

the vikes with 672 rush attempts? I see 404, with 265 coming from Cook (65%)
they had 672 passing attempts tho, but unfortunately McBride doesn't profile as much of a receiving option out of the backfield

Only King Henry and Jacobs had more than 337 attempts last year and they dominated their teams' touches
I have been drinking.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcbride can olay. Dont sleep on him.
Well there's not sleeping on him, and then there's a Lil bit o craziness. As we sit today there's zero reason to consider him in the first round of a rookie draft. Fantasy Pros has his ADP at 41, 15th RB, fantasy calculator his it at 29, 11th RB taken.
You should be able to get him in the second, or later, baring some other craziness in your league. Target him, but don't get silly