• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just took the last 4 years.
Look. A lot of players try to cash in after a good playoff run/win, etc...
Boys may have the best oline, best RB and and arguably the best WR corp. Dak hasnt won nuttin'.

The WR corp just got good last season when they traded for Cooper and Gallup was no longer a rookie. Before that the Cowboys WR corp was sort of trash. Their OL have had to deal with issues. Also some would say cook = zeke and Zeke with the suspension missed a good portion of a season before the Cowboys had a good WR corp to sink that season. To me Dak been progressing nicely along with the rest of the roster. Both the team and Dak still have things to prove, but they are on the right track thus far.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is my QB-of-the-future in D2.

Merely saying that many feel Cousins is terrible. If thats so, his stats are better thsn Dak.

I'm sorry, my friend, but I truly think Cousins is terrible. That said, the jury is still out on Dak.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait a second, is our resident rookie hater comparing a seasoned vet QB's stats (with one of the best WR tandems in the league, btw) to Dak's rookie and soph seasons here?

if Kirk DIDN'T have better stats over that time frame, MIN would be in big big trouble!

Big Big trouble is a comin'. Bad move on Spielman's part. I understand that it's not exactly easy to pick up a starting QB, but to pay him that money and let a big part of your defense walk is a mistake, imo.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Big trouble is a comin'. Bad move on Spielman's part. I understand that it's not exactly easy to pick up a starting QB, but to pay him that money and let a big part of your defense walk is a mistake, imo.
To be fair Cousin cap hit is 21 million which is peanuts for a non rookie starting QB. Think you need to look else where on why they couldn't afford to keep their FA D players.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my last thought on this: I don't play real football, I play fantasy football

Dak's finishes
2019: 3rd
2018: 15th
2017: 10th
2016: 6th (as a rookie)

and as Harold mentioned previously, Dallas didn't have any WRs until the last 1.5yrs

Does he deserve to be paid as the highest QB in the league? no
Does he deserve to be paid for the work he's put in and the future potential? yes

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does he deserve to start for the avatar that cant spin...Yes

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2020-5-22_15-40-38.png

I disagree about cutting him in August. Penny is going to go on the PUP
and really no way of knowing if Carson will be able to go at the start of the season or if he'll be able to play at the same level. Not to say that Hyde is more then a short term insurance bet.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas 2016-Won division
Dak
Zeke
Dez (13 games)
Terr. Williams
Witten

Dallas 2017 starting left tackle missed half the season. R
Dak
Zeke (10games)
Dez
T. Williams
Witten

Dallas '18
Dak
Zeke
View attachment 242748

I disagree about cutting him in August. Penny is going to go on the PUP
and really no way of knowing if Carson will be able to go at the start of the season or if he'll be able to play at the same level. Not to say that Hyde is more then a short term insurance bet.
Yeah, he's not getting cut in ant 12 team or bigger league until ay minimum between week 6-7, and that's if Penny looks to be back that week. Seattle uses the #2 more than enough to justify his existence in a fantasy roster, and he'll only be one play away from being the 'Hawks #1 at any given point. Ridiculous advice offered up there

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle why funny it says they think Akers leads?

I don't put much stock in these off season filler pieces. Pretty much says something nice about all the RBs but really tells you nothing.

"We feel we've got three really good backs," said McVay, who is coming off a 9-7 season and entering his fourth year as head coach. "What does that mean in terms of the distribution of carries? I think that's to be determined based on how things play themselves out and when we get a chance to actually compete in practice and in those live opportunities."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm
I don't put much stock in these off season filler pieces. Pretty much says something nice about all the RBs but really tells you nothing.

"We feel we've got three really good backs," said McVay, who is coming off a 9-7 season and entering his fourth year as head coach. "What does that mean in terms of the distribution of carries? I think that's to be determined based on how things play themselves out and when we get a chance to actually compete in practice and in those live opportunities."

Yah guess u right