• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until the suspensions start rolling in :D
Well, they're already suspended..lol. Its wether they get off of them in time or not. 3/4's of the starting DL is fine, Gregory is currently suspended, but its weed, so they're expecting new CBA crap to let him of. And then theres Aldon Smith..who the hell knows what's he's got left, but he's also suspended and needs a reprieve to matter. The starting LB's are all good to go though. They did snag Diggs in the draft, who by a accounts should be a good corner at this level. So...:noidea:. Could be a pretty decent D..could be just yet another year where they under perform

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they're already suspended..lol. Its wether they get off of them in time or not. 3/4's of the starting DL is fine, Gregory is currently suspended, but its weed, so they're expecting new CBA crap to let him of. And then theres Aldon Smith..who the hell knows what's he's got left, but he's also suspended and needs a reprieve to matter. The starting LB's are all good to go though. They did snag Diggs in the draft, who by a accounts should be a good corner at this level. So...:noidea:. Could be a pretty decent D..could be just yet another year where they under perform
Yeah your LBs looked good for most of last year. Aaron Jones made LVE look silly last year but he’s legit

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah your LBs looked good for most of last year. Aaron Jones made LVE look silly last year but he’s legit
No doubt he ran ruff shod over that D. So much so I'm inclined to believe it was more a terrible defensive gameolan that is was the players not performing.. I mean, they could do nothing right that game..nothing

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt he ran ruff shod over that D. So much so I'm inclined to believe it was more a terrible defensive gameolan that is was the players not performing.. I mean, they could do nothing right that game..nothing
I do agree it was more of the exception than the rule. I feel that was him putting his name on the map. That kid had a day

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God this guy is not going to the Vikings.

Odell Beckham (sports hernia) posted a video showcasing a full-body workout.
Beckham was lifting weights and doing cardio work, appearing to be at near full health months after undergoing sports hernia surgery. Beckham said he tore multiple muscles in his abdomen after aggravating his midsection last summer prior to the 2019 season. The former All-Pro said it was "probably one of the worst surgeries I’ve ever had," but his rehab has gone well. "Guess I’m really trying to put my body back together... Trying to build up resiliency, more strength," Beckham said. "I would honestly say this is probably going to be one of my best seasons -- bigger, stronger, faster. This my time.’’ Unlocking Odell has to be a priority for Baker Mayfield and the new coaching staff.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore to the Jets...

I don't get it, the ancient one gets a job before Hyde, Miller, Crow, Freeman, Shady..unreal

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore to the Jets...

I don't get it, the ancient one gets a job before Hyde, Miller, Crow, Freeman, Shady..unreal

Grooming for Perine. ;)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore to the Jets...

It's Frank Gore, he's better than the rest of them. Or he was willing to take less money. Could be either one. Although the possible landing spots for all of those guys is drying up quickly. Really surprises me about Freeman. Hyde was offered a deal from Houston and turned it down, so it's really his fault that Bill O' Brien traded Deandre Hopkins for David Johnson. LOL.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore to the Jets...

Locker room speaks quietly...but loudly. Wish the Bills kicked Yeldon to the curb just to have him back.

Jets have had a good off season. I'm not happy.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Frank Gore, he's better than the rest of them. Or he was willing to take less money. Could be either one. Although the possible landing spots for all of those guys is drying up quickly. Really surprises me about Freeman. Hyde was offered a deal from Houston and turned it down, so it's really his fault that Bill O' Brien traded Deandre Hopkins for David Johnson. LOL.

Shady wants to go back to Philly. That ain't happening with Clement resigning.

Freeman is curious. Many places make sense for him. Not sure what his price is... maybe holding things up. Should be interesting.
Panthers?
Saints?
Jags?

I don't see a no brainer team (would have said Bucs pre draft)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman is curious. Many places make sense for him. Not sure what his price is... maybe holding things up. Should be interesting.
Panthers?
Saints?
Jags?
I am not a betting man, but i would guess SF. He has history with coach whats-his-face and they are a playoff team. I cant see Freeman signing with a non-playoff team unless the price is right or no one else wants him.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a betting man, but i would guess SF. He has history with coach whats-his-face and they are a playoff team. I cant see Freeman signing with a non-playoff team unless the price is right or no one else wants him.

Joe, I'm not sure about that. With all of the RBs out there with no job (and some good ones, imo) is Freeman that special? I don't see it, myself. That said, I've been wrong before. Many times, actually. :pound::pound::pound:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I dont know... i kind of agree with everything he said.

I was speaking in general, not so specific to the article... I admit, I'm also hesitant on rookies. I like fits more than players....usually.