• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just add CJ as well and the avatar
4151.jpg
spins right off of the Hoop page
Fuck CJ anderson

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they likely will use as many as possible..but cream rises to the top, and when shit matters, the best RB will be on the field more often than not...Ingram, and Dobbins as soon as he beats Gus (so like the second he signs his contract)
Might seem like a crowded backfield at the moment, but that can change. The article mentioned that trading a RB is possible. Also the writing is on the wall for Ingram, Dobbins will be the lead back next year and Ingram will be looking for a team to catch onto. You got to absolutely love the way the Ravens can run the ball. Dobbins will put up great stats once he’s the workhorse, just like Ingram and Williams did, only more and better.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I've read a few comments stating that the Pats intend to tank this year in order to draft Trevor Lawrence next year. Anyone else hear that?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I've read a few comments stating that the Pats intend to tank this year in order to draft Trevor Lawrence next year. Anyone else hear that?
Yes I have and it does seem like they plan to rebuild. 2021 and 2022 given that they have a ton of cap space those two years. Limping along with Stidham who needs some development at the very least adds to the tanking theory. By next season or sooner expect the older players like Edelman, Burkhead and White to be gone IMO

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB's ego would never allow that. That would make it seem Brady is responsible for all of the success.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB's ego would never allow that. That would make it seem Brady is responsible for all of the success.

Initially I felt the same, but now I see BB wants to build another SB roster from the ground up to cement his legacy apart from Brady.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initially I felt the same, but now I see BB wants to build another SB roster from the ground up to cement his legacy apart from Brady.
I dont know that he has that much time left...but maybe

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd agree with Trudem on this take. Now...being realistic and playing the cards you've got, doesn't necessarily mean tanking, you can keep playing the 7-2 off suit until it gets too expensive, you just keep checking. Folding doesn't mean you tanked, you just didn't have the cards to win.

I can't see BB actively tanking, however, I do have total faith that he's well aware of the team he's got, and he's not going to drive himself crazy trying to catch a Pipedream of building a contender this season. So if not going nuts on free agents who would at best be a long shot to help you make the playoffs is "tanking"... Well than so be it I guess. I prefer to call it accepting reality and rolling with the punches

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck CJ anderson

You should go into my dynasty league and pick him up and then drop him immediately. I'll be that would kind of therapeutic for you. In fact every time you're feeling down in any of your leagues I think you should go in and pick up CJ Anderson and then drop him immediately.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he thinks that way. He would probably see it as Brady having a 2 year window to make him look bad and BB would concede one year to give the Patriots their franchise QB for 15 years.

I think the Patriots having a playoff level team and totally tanking for an obvious advantage long-term is the most Bill Belichick move ever

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should go into my dynasty league and pick him up and then drop him immediately. I'll be that would kind of therapeutic for you. In fact every time you're feeling down in any of your leagues I think you should go in and pick up CJ Anderson and then drop him immediately.
Ive actually done that...right about the time Oakland released his sloth ass. Remember how that turned out by the end of the year? The f'er!!!!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
110 mil in cap space 2021 and 192 mil in 2022. Not going to take long.
Im talking about his age. He is 68, which isnt ancient, but I dont know how much longer he wants to actually do this.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im talking about his age. He is 68, which isnt ancient, but I dont know how much longer he wants to actually do this.
Yeah kind of up there age wise, would thought that at the end of last season would of been a good time to hang them up. However since he didn't, thinking he wants to have one more run at the SB and will hang in until he can rebuild the roster. 2 or 3 years should get it done.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with Trudem on this take. Now...being realistic and playing the cards you've got, doesn't necessarily mean tanking, you can keep playing the 7-2 off suit until it gets too expensive, you just keep checking. Folding doesn't mean you tanked, you just didn't have the cards to win.

I can't see BB actively tanking, however, I do have total faith that he's well aware of the team he's got, and he's not going to drive himself crazy trying to catch a Pipedream of building a contender this season. So if not going nuts on free agents who would at best be a long shot to help you make the playoffs is "tanking"... Well than so be it I guess. I prefer to call it accepting reality and rolling with the punches

Anyone who's read my opinions of BB (aka: The Genius) knows that I love him. Maybe "tanking" is a strong word, but from the stuff I've read, his lousy draft was step 1. Lol, who knows with him?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who's read my opinions of BB (aka: The Genius) knows that I love him. Maybe "tanking" is a strong word, but from the stuff I've read, his lousy draft was step 1. Lol, who knows with him?

Yeah tanking is a bit too strong a word, positioning is probably a more apt description of what is going on.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well going back to his ego...you think he wants to prove it was him, not Brady..as to why they had the dynasty? I think he's got that kind of motivation in him

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville the front runner for Andy Dalton? I think I use the term "front runner" loosley.