• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:
My thought process reading that score.
source.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

EnergeticWastefulDeinonychus-small.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 620.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Better Call Saul, got to say it’s good.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 620.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saul is awesome gotta let it grow season 5 ended tonight its fantastic...
One of the benefits of not watching TV much forever, I got all these great series and movies to watch on this lock down.:nod:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if by some chance you haven't watched Tiger King yet, go ahead and check that one off the list while you're staying at home.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saul is awesome gotta let it grow season 5 ended tonight its fantastic...
We're a week or two behind, but do watch it religiously...the Tiger King, Glee, Sex n The City, and Surviving R Kelly have been dominating out TV time..

Love it, hate that we knew its gotta end soon..just becuase it'll catch up to Breaking Bad's start..or at least where they intersect

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a week or two behind, but do watch it religiously...the Tiger King, Glee, Sex n The City, and Surviving R Kelly have been dominating out TV time..

Love it, hate that we knew its gotta end soon..just becuase it'll catch up to Breaking Bad's start..or at least where they intersect
you are good to end season 5 some characters cross but limited at that and no story lines cross nothing that would ruin anything for sure

best way to put is you may meet a Breaking Bad character while watching Saul

and i guess when ya 1st meet the same character on Breaking Bad that would take away from the new surprise of meeting that character having seen him before

but that character will not do anything on Saul that would ruin anything new that you will learn about when you watch Breaking Bad

they shows are getting close to each other yet i can promise that if you finish season 5 of Saul that you are still living in the past of season one episode 1 of Breaking Bad

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are good to end season 5 some characters cross but limited at that and no story lines cross nothing that would ruin anything for sure

best way to put is you may meet a Breaking Bad character while watching Saul

and i guess when ya 1st meet the same character on Breaking Bad that would take away from the new surprise of meeting that character having seen him before

but that character will not do anything on Saul that would ruin anything new that you will learn about when you watch Breaking Bad

they shows are getting close to each other yet i can promise that if you finish season 5 of Saul that you are still living in the past of season one episode 1 of Breaking Bad
Oh I've watched BB provably six times from start to finish :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 620.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watched the first 4 seasons on Netflix. Season 5 is on Prime for 2.99 a episode. Tried finding it for free but ran into issues. AMC has it for free but you need a TV provider, which I don't have. YTube also has it but that is subscription deal. They have a free trail but you have to provide a card # and then remember to cancel or get charged $55.00

Just finished season 4 of Better Call Saul, unfortunately they want money to watch season five. So going to watch Breakink Bad again. Got to say it’s frigging fantastic even second time around.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the first 4 seasons on Netflix. Season 5 is on Prime for 2.99 a episode. Tried finding it for free but ran into issues. AMC has it for free but you need a TV provider, which I don't have. YTube also has it but that is subscription deal. They have a free trail but you have to provide a card # and then remember to cancel or get charged $55.00

Just finished season 4 of Better Call Saul, unfortunately they want money to watch season five. So going to watch Breakink Bad again. Got to say it’s frigging fantastic even second time around.
Its as good the sixth time too!!

Most dreaming services have been great about getting content out earlier, so hopefully season five won't be too terribly long, but I'm sure there will be contractual issues with the Ines who are getting revenue specifically off it like Hulu and YouTube, so, ain't gonna be all that soon, :(

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Firestick is your friend!