• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerome Ford is having a hamstring issue and will be missing time in camp. Guess Chubb work load will be going up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding a third down pass catching RB is odd unless they feel Kamara will be limited or something. This is very confusing, glad I have no stock in the Saints RB corp.
Of course shit always happen after I make a trade!

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerome Ford is having a hamstring issue and will be missing time in camp. Guess Chubb work load will be going up.
I think that was expected anyway, he will be more of a 3rd down back...refreshing for Chubb owners. We have not seen this yet in his career...the sky is limit.

Still weird they haven't at least looked at the RB FA market though. Felton isn't a true RB imo...pass catcher, slot guy. Kelly is slow as shit.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt played all 17 games and I don't think he cracked 150 fantasy points (which is bench fodder if not the player cesspool).
Can't see him becoming relevant in N'Orleans.
it's odd.. I mean, yea, he played in all 17 games, but Chubb was a friggin stud, so why would Hunt do much outside of giving him a blow every now and again? On the other side, Kamara was very unproductive in his 15 games last year, touches weren't off much, yardage wasn't off much, but 2 rushing scores, and 2 receiving, total? SO maybe there is room for someone else to come in and play more often? Maybe Kamara is sliding down himself? Devils advocate type argument I guess?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's odd.. I mean, yea, he played in all 17 games, but Chubb was a friggin stud, so why would Hunt do much outside of giving him a blow every now and again? On the other side, Kamara was very unproductive in his 15 games last year, touches weren't off much, yardage wasn't off much, but 2 rushing scores, and 2 receiving, total? SO maybe there is room for someone else to come in and play more often? Maybe Kamara is sliding down himself? Devils advocate type argument I guess?
Hunt's production (or lack thereof last year) is another reason I don't think I'll be investing Ford either.

It's a trap.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now it's being reported that Kareem Hunt is on his way to meet with the Colts. I guess the eminent signing in New Orleans isn't quite so eminent after all.
And apparently Jonathon Taylor sitting out is a real possibility...

These are the Days of Our Lives

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now it's being reported that Kareem Hunt is on his way to meet with the Colts. I guess the eminent signing in New Orleans isn't quite so eminent after all.

It's ruining the flow into the fantasy football season.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever happened to credible news reporting?

Maybe @TREFF has a Ron Burgandy gif too?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of not making any sense, here's what I can't wrap my head around-

Granted the Florio stuff and his questionable history of 'breaking' stories..but, the rumors of guys being traded and the teams interested in them, are rarely the same teams hosting the veteran free agents. Why is that? I mean, I guess, the veteran free agents that are still out there, Cook, Fourney, Zeke, Hunt. Denver and KC aren't hosting any of these guys for visits, the Patriots and Saints, who are hosting these guys for visits, aren't whispered in trade rumors for Jacobs or Taylor..as Joe said..whatever happened to credible news reporting?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports RB Kareem Hunt is visiting the Colts.

Not more than two hours after reports surfaced that the Saints were expected to sign Hunt, Schefter reported that Hunt was on his way to Indianapolis to meet with the Colts. Schefter added that Hunt “had a great visit with the Saints” but had left without a contract. It sounds like the free agent running back dominoes are going to begin to fall, particularly considering the multitude of hold-outs around the league. Lead back Jonathan Taylor is away from the Colts amidst trade demands and ankle issues while backup running back Zack Moss is expected to miss six weeks with a broken arm, leaving both franchises with a clear need for veteran help in the backfield in their respective current states.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zamir!

I'm kinda channeling @TREFF 's "Ameer!" here. ;)

Raiders RB Zamir White is listed as the top back on the team’s first unofficial depth chart.

Again, this is an unofficial depth chart. We shouldn’t read too much into it, but we also shouldn’t be surprised to see White listed as the RB1 with Josh Jacobs still holding out and the veteran combo of Ameer Abdullah and Brandon Bolden serving as his only threats for touches. White was a fourth-round pick out of Georgia last year and spent the majority of his rookie campaign riding the pine. He totaled just 17 carries for 70 scoreless yards last season but should see significantly more work this season, with or without Jacobs in the lineup. White is a worthy late-round flier who could turn into a fantasy value if Jacobs misses time. Should Jacobs return, he still has contingent value as an end-of-the-bench stash.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zamir!

Raiders RB Zamir White is listed as the top back on the team’s first unofficial depth chart.

Again, this is an unofficial depth chart. We shouldn’t read too much into it, but we also shouldn’t be surprised to see White listed as the RB1 with Josh Jacobs still holding out and the veteran combo of Ameer Abdullah and Brandon Bolden serving as his only threats for touches. White was a fourth-round pick out of Georgia last year and spent the majority of his rookie campaign riding the pine. He totaled just 17 carries for 70 scoreless yards last season but should see significantly more work this season, with or without Jacobs in the lineup. White is a worthy late-round flier who could turn into a fantasy value if Jacobs misses time. Should Jacobs return, he still has contingent value as an end-of-the-bench stash.
Not surprising. Much as I love Ameer, he's just not the guy

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zamir!

Dude skips voluntary workouts to work on his family farm, country strong!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks rookie RB Kenny McIntosh is sidelined multiple weeks with a sprained left knee.
It is just the latest Seahawks backfield injury this summer, though Zach Charbonnet (shoulder) recently resumed practicing. Ken Walker’s groin issue is not considered serious. McIntosh has gotten some love from coach Pete Carroll, but he would require an in-season Walker or Charbonnet issue to have any shot at re-draft value

Well, back to my evil plan drawing board I guess

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks rookie RB Kenny McIntosh is sidelined multiple weeks with a sprained left knee.
It is just the latest Seahawks backfield injury this summer, though Zach Charbonnet (shoulder) recently resumed practicing. Ken Walker’s groin issue is not considered serious. McIntosh has gotten some love from coach Pete Carroll, but he would require an in-season Walker or Charbonnet issue to have any shot at re-draft value

Well, back to my evil plan drawing board I guess
Lol, what have I gotten myself into in D1?

:pound: :pound: :pound: