• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts sign Kenyon Drake...he's quickly becoming a smart guess for the gridiron challenge, Miami, ARZ, Raiders, Ravens, Colts..he's like the neighborhood bicycle.
was maybe the best kick returner alabama ever had.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts sign Kenyon Drake...he's quickly becoming a smart guess for the gridiron challenge, Miami, ARZ, Raiders, Ravens, Colts..he's like the neighborhood bicycle.
Soon to be Josh Johnson or MLB version - Octavio Dotel

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he plays this year's 14 games like last year's 15...I'll be fine with him getting what he got for me in both deals. Now, if I run into him in the finals and the Lil shit scores 6 TD's again..I'll lose my friggin mind

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"
ESPN’s Jenna Laine expects RB Chase Edmonds to open the season as the Bucs’ third-down back.
Edmonds was buried on Miami’s depth chart before getting traded to Denver and released as a cap casualty this offseason. The Bucs have Ke’Shawn Vaughn as their No. 2 back but expect a pass-down role for Edmonds, who has a 79% pass block win rate since 2018."

See, now this is shit I just don't understand. R. White, who's best quality is operating as a receiving threat, becuase he's done nothing but suck between the tackles, shouldn't even be on the team if you're gonna let Edmonds take the third down role.. hell, I'm not too convinced that Edmonds MIGHT be better suited for early downs than White...which is just a sad statement

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"
ESPN’s Jenna Laine expects RB Chase Edmonds to open the season as the Bucs’ third-down back.
Edmonds was buried on Miami’s depth chart before getting traded to Denver and released as a cap casualty this offseason. The Bucs have Ke’Shawn Vaughn as their No. 2 back but expect a pass-down role for Edmonds, who has a 79% pass block win rate since 2018."

See, now this is shit I just don't understand. R. White, who's best quality is operating as a receiving threat, becuase he's done nothing but suck between the tackles, shouldn't even be on the team if you're gonna let Edmonds take the third down role.. hell, I'm not too convinced that Edmonds MIGHT be better suited for early downs than White...which is just a sad statement
No Bucs for me. Ignoring completely.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would agree, all around, all Bucs are off my wish list this year. But at times, desperation calls for desperate measures
I have Godwin in a keeper league. Going to hold him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe that the Raiders and Chiefs will make a trade of substance like this.
I can't imagine the Raiders are concerned about making the Cheifs better, no one is THAT dense to think they're anywhere near that level with or without Jacobs, so dependant on the price..I could easily see it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos being mentioned..odd. they have no good picks to give, they have crap at WR, and couldn't trade any after losing Patrick anywats, and they seemingly have J. Williams back for week 1. Just dont see how a deal could be brokered.

Jacobs as a Donkey, not a Raider, immediately puts Vegas as the, on paper, unquestioned, division bottom feeder..I just don't get it from either teams perspective

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine the Raiders are concerned about making the Cheifs better, no one is THAT dense to think they're anywhere near that level with or without Jacobs, so dependant on the price..I could easily see it.
With such an intense rivalry and a fan base between the two teams that borders on hatred, the Raiders better make sure they strike the motherlode if they make a deal like this with the Chiefs.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos being mentioned..odd. they have no good picks to give, they have crap at WR, and couldn't trade any after losing Patrick anywats, and they seemingly have J. Williams back for week 1. Just dont see how a deal could be brokered.

Jacobs as a Donkey, not a Raider, immediately puts Vegas as the, on paper, unquestioned, division bottom feeder..I just don't get it from either teams perspective
Broncos have no chance, even discounting the rivalry.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With such an intense rivalry and a fan base between the two teams that borders on hatred, the Raiders better make sure they strike the motherlode if they make a deal like this with the Chiefs.
There's much more 'hatred' towards the Broncos than the Chiefs. KC is a definite division rival, no love lost there with the Chiefs to be sure, but not on the same level as the Broncos. Losing to KC is a bitch, losing to Denver means the entire season had no point. 1-16 is acceptable, so long as that one as the Broncos..'the season sucked, but at least we beat those pricks'