• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha..I still think you'll be more than pleased with Harris..I gotta feelin'

That makes one of us.
I’d have just preferred to keep Motor.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NUK to the Pats?? could be...
nothing but positive news coming out of NE camp-unless you were counting on James Robinson of course. Sounds like they'll have a real offensive system, one designed around the QB strengths, and perhaps they're now serious about getting some real weapons..JuJu, maybe Nuk..Stevenson..arrow might be pointing up in Boston.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe that's what he's holding out for. iF it isn't Minny..he'll have to wait for an injury in camp/preseason to get there
Thats 100% what my thoughts were too. Theres some teams that could really use him. Heck the chiefs could sign him. Back
I’m pretty frustrated with Buffalo actually.

Cook and Hunt playing Nintendo and we sign Harris and Murray? Arghh
Gotta be some reason why. Just not sure what. Its not like hunt is not a capable pass blocker

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be some reason why. Just not sure what. Its not like hunt is not a capable pass blocker
For me..Hunt is basically an older, more expensive version of J. Cook..so that role is already filled...Harris, Lat Murray/Allen will handle the dirty work...which Hunt CAN do, but I think at this stage of their careers, Harris is better at that aspect (when he's healthy)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me..Hunt is basically an older, more expensive version of J. Cook..so that role is already filled...Harris, Lat Murray/Allen will handle the dirty work...which Hunt CAN do, but I think at this stage of their careers, Harris is better at that aspect (when he's healthy)

I wish I shared your Harris enthusiasm.

I’m banking in Cook outplaying him. “Power backs” are Alstott old. Little Cook looks like a man on fire with the ball. 5.8 ypc giddy up

Harris and his non fumbling hands can be the 4th quarter closer they envisioned for Moss.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes a lot of sense, for real.
I wish I shared your Harris enthusiasm.

I’m banking in Cook outplaying him. “Power backs” are Alstott old. Little Cook looks like a man on fire with the ball. 5.8 ypc giddy up

Harris and his non fumbling hands can be the 4th quarter closer they envisioned for Moss.
Im with treff. When healthy harris was one of if not the most underrated rusher in the league. He was realllllly good.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes a lot of sense, for real.

Im with treff. When healthy harris was one of if not the most underrated rusher in the league. He was realllllly good.

“When healthy”

I’d say Cook has the most carries come January. He’s just too explosive.

Buffalo’s problems don’t stem from short yardage complications or the goal line.

But I’ll be happy to be wrong about Harris.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also aware our salary cap space isn’t exactly generous. Harris was cheap.

Maybe I’m also contradicting myself being high on Little Cook, while wanting Big Cook… or Hunt to stunt him.

I don’t like a predictable platoon backfield though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“When healthy”

I’d say Cook has the most carries come January. He’s just too explosive.

Buffalo’s problems don’t stem from short yardage complications or the goal line.

But I’ll be happy to be wrong about Harris.
Agree, hes been often injured. But hes not jisy a short yardage guy. Cook should get the bulk of the work. Hes not THAT small anyways. Let him “cook”

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best guess is that Cook leads the team in touches out of the backfield, but Harris likely leads in carries (or at least carries per game-seeing as he might miss 3-4)
Overall I'm just glad that they're going to be lightening Josh Allen's carries (allegedly).

As to the telegraphing, that's a tough call. I would imagine that it'd be easy to assume a run play is coming if Harris is in the backfield, however, he is at least adequate at pass pro, and has about a 1 catch per game career average, so it's not like it's a guarantee. And with Josh Allen under center, defenses best be prepared for either at any given moment regardless of who is in the backfield. Might even be beneficial for the D to assume run with Harris in the game, hit Diggs 60 yards down the field on a play action easier. :)

Dude is only 26, just 2 seasons removed from almost 1000 and 15 TD's in 15 games. Would've done much more last year, but Stevenson is just so damned good, and more well rounded- I think you'll be pleased

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Cambell lining up as a RB?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports "there's optimism" that the Patriots and DeAndre Hopkins can reach an agreement on a contract.​

ESPN's Dianna Russini reported earlier today that there was no bad blood between Hopkins and Patriots offensive coordinator Bill O'Brien. O'Brien was at the helm in Houston when the team traded Hopkins to Arizona, but time and a good contract can heal any wound. The tides are clearly shifting toward Hopkins landing in New England, though there is still time for teams like the Browns and Titans to up their offers. Hopkins would immediately become the focal point of the Patriots' passing attack if he signs with them. Though the offense isn't flashy, another season with a target share north of 30 percent would help keep Hopkins in the WR1 conversation.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports "there's optimism" that the Patriots and DeAndre Hopkins can reach an agreement on a contract.​

ESPN's Dianna Russini reported earlier today that there was no bad blood between Hopkins and Patriots offensive coordinator Bill O'Brien. O'Brien was at the helm in Houston when the team traded Hopkins to Arizona, but time and a good contract can heal any wound. The tides are clearly shifting toward Hopkins landing in New England, though there is still time for teams like the Browns and Titans to up their offers. Hopkins would immediately become the focal point of the Patriots' passing attack if he signs with them. Though the offense isn't flashy, another season with a target share north of 30 percent would help keep Hopkins in the WR1 conversation.
You figure out this math yet?...

What's greater 30% of 3,500. Or 25% of 5,000?

Now do 25 TDs vs 40 TDs...

For Hopkin's sake, (and Mac Jones) I sure hope the Patriots have figured their shit out in the passing game. Last year was an embarrassment to the sport.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in that clip, joe.
Found the correct tweet. Same video but different verbiage.

Not sure how they came to the "lining up as a RB" conclusion? Campbell was alone with a coach in the middle of the field... Campbell looks to be running a wheel route pattern to catch a pass.
Could be nothing.