• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found the correct tweet. Same video but different verbiage.

Not sure how they came to the "lining up as a RB" conclusion? Campbell was alone with a coach in the middle of the field... Campbell looks to be running a wheel route pattern to catch a pass.
Could be nothing.

Looks like some idiot thought that was a handoff instead of the coach helping him get wide on his release.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best guess is that Cook leads the team in touches out of the backfield, but Harris likely leads in carries (or at least carries per game-seeing as he might miss 3-4)
Overall I'm just glad that they're going to be lightening Josh Allen's carries (allegedly).

As to the telegraphing, that's a tough call. I would imagine that it'd be easy to assume a run play is coming if Harris is in the backfield, however, he is at least adequate at pass pro, and has about a 1 catch per game career average, so it's not like it's a guarantee. And with Josh Allen under center, defenses best be prepared for either at any given moment regardless of who is in the backfield. Might even be beneficial for the D to assume run with Harris in the game, hit Diggs 60 yards down the field on a play action easier. :)

Dude is only 26, just 2 seasons removed from almost 1000 and 15 TD's in 15 games. Would've done much more last year, but Stevenson is just so damned good, and more well rounded- I think you'll be pleased

I’ll be happy to be wrong.
RB is the 33rd biggest problem for this team though.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CBS Sports' Josina Anderson reports the Commanders are "making some preliminary inquiries" on free agent Kareem Hunt.​

This one is a bit out of left field since the Commanders have spent the entire offseason talking up Antonio Gibson, and Gibson/Brian Robinson/rookie Chris Rodriguez are certainly enough backs to fill out a committee. Hunt's market has been ice cold after the Browns let him walk in free agency. His efficiency tanked hard in 2022. It's hard to see what this addition would really do for the Commanders, but Gibson's career has been underwhelming while Robinson disappointed as a rookie. Hunt, of course, would be reuniting with longtime Chiefs assistant Eric Bieniemy in Washington.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CBS Sports' Josina Anderson reports the Commanders are "making some preliminary inquiries" on free agent Kareem Hunt.​

This one is a bit out of left field since the Commanders have spent the entire offseason talking up Antonio Gibson, and Gibson/Brian Robinson/rookie Chris Rodriguez are certainly enough backs to fill out a committee. Hunt's market has been ice cold after the Browns let him walk in free agency. His efficiency tanked hard in 2022. It's hard to see what this addition would really do for the Commanders, but Gibson's career has been underwhelming while Robinson disappointed as a rookie. Hunt, of course, would be reuniting with longtime Chiefs assistant Eric Bieniemy in Washington.

1686934294343.gif

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be on the level of Peterson in New Orleans the same year they had Ingram and drafted Kamara..except worse cuz at least they drafted Kamara after the signing...in this instance, Hunt would be signing after already knowing he would be the odd man out. Doesn't make sense for them or him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annual broken record award winner-

The Athletic's Dan Duggan said it looks like WR Parris Campbell "will be a featured piece of the offense."​

Dude is always 'planned on to be a featured piece of the offense', ever since being a 2nd round pick 4 years ago, yet he never is...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annual broken record award winner-

The Athletic's Dan Duggan said it looks like WR Parris Campbell "will be a featured piece of the offense."​

Dude is always 'planned on to be a featured piece of the offense', ever since being a 2nd round pick 4 years ago, yet he never is...
giphy - 2023-06-16T185359.514.gif

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get it? Cause he's Campbell. Like the soup. :rolleyes2:

giphy.gif

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Matt Ryan couldn't throw the ball more than 5yds they featured the hell out of Campbell for a 3wk stretch

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very much convinced that new england signs a veteran back. A relatively known name. Thorn in rhamondres side. And when he fumbles, look out.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very much convinced that new england signs a veteran back. A relatively known name. Thorn in rhamondres side. And when he fumbles, look out.
Any insight into the 'why?' They seemed to be plenty happy with him, TyMo, K. Harris and Strong when they cut Robinson .

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any insight into the 'why?' They seemed to be plenty happy with him, TyMo, K. Harris and Strong when they cut Robinson .
I saw it as a rumor today. Basically, that soldf me. It just makes sense in my head. I cannot for the life of me find it again though for the source.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it as a rumor today. Basically, that soldf me. It just makes sense in my head. I cannot for the life of me find it again though for the source.
My money is on Hunts agent being the source, or maybe Mixon's..gotta drum up some interest somehow.

I'll never say never when it comes to Belechik, especially Belechik, but I would be pretty surprised if they sign anyone who would be anything more than an upgrade on TyMo/Harris/Strong...if even that.
They seem pretty focused on the WR area, by all accounts

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the 'name' RB's left around out there- Cook, Zeke, Fourney, Hunt...who is it that signs a contract? Sony Michel..crazy.

Well add another name to the list of Ram's backs. Cam still hasn't shown me much, but its not like there's strong competition beating down his door. Personally I like Michel more, but, it's been awhile since he's done anything to prove it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the 'name' RB's left around out there- Cook, Zeke, Fourney, Hunt...who is it that signs a contract? Sony Michel..crazy.

Well add another name to the list of Ram's backs. Cam still hasn't shown me much, but its not like there's strong competition beating down his door. Personally I like Michel more, but, it's been awhile since he's done anything to prove it.
Beat me to it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@HaroldSeattle , you beat me to him by about 5 seconds