• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is they so desperate for a 39 year old to bring them to the promised land
Peyton and Brady did it. Elway was 38.

Rodgers also took no hits for 3 years and sounds like he takes care of his body.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense to cut Corey Davis too. Just grab Aaron’s butt buddies and another diva, OBJ
only big news update thus far today confirms that being a bigger possibility..ugh.

I wonder if Rodgers understands the night and day difference between the laid back Midwest Green Bay/Wisconsin area and the hustle bustle, constant media attention of New York/New Jersey. Those guys aren't going to just take "R.E.L.A.X" and let him off the hook with his bullshit

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rodgers also took no hits for 3 years and sounds like he takes care of his body.
He isn't what he used to be and not Brady but he can still play and take them to the playoffs.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peyton lost the SuperBowl in Denver without the elite defense while throwing for record numbers, won the SuperBowl with the elite defense in a season he was outright benched for Osweiler.
Brady also had an elite defense/pass rush while beating the Chiefs
And Elway didn't lead much of anything, Terrel Davis did all the real work, both years

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop coming to Buffalo?

Sounds like Ed Oliver (D line) is the moving piece…

Honestly, I don’t like it. Gabe Davis isn’t why we lost these last couple years.
Big Ed will be expensive next year though so trading him this year makes a lot of sense.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop coming to Buffalo?

Honestly, I don’t like it. Gabe Davis isn’t why we lost these last couple years.
Big Ed will be expensive next year though so trading him this year makes a lot of sense.
Gabe also didn't develop into a reliable #2. And replacing the #3 was a failure. Drop in Dhop and those 3 are tough to cover.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke has narrowed down his suitors eh? I"m shocked as shit he's got multiple ones, let alone enough to 'narrow it down' to three.

If I were him and be sitting poolside, waiting on a training camp injury

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHop coming to Buffalo?

would NUK really be a #2 to Diggs? I have my doubts. Dude is still a top notch wideout, and imho, a helluvalot better all around WR than Diggs. I would assume Diggs is likely faster/quicker, but man, NUK just has it all. He was so far ahead of everyone else, that losing a step still has him neck and neck with everyone else in my book.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke has narrowed down his suitors eh? I"m shocked as shit he's got multiple ones, let alone enough to 'narrow it down' to three.

If I were him and be sitting poolside, waiting on a training camp injury

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabe also didn't develop into a reliable #2.
I highly disagree with this. Gabe is a beast.

And replacing the #3 was a failure.
Yeah, Isaiah McKenzie regressed when given the chance… but the rookie (Shakir) was good in his limited chances. And we signed two viable options this year…not that I care if they were cut. Sherfield had two good games against though that I got a good look at.
Drop in Dhop and those 3 are tough to cover.
Well, yeah, I guess I should rephrase, I’d rather keep Ed Oliver on the D line over adding to the last part of the team that needs fixing (passing game).

If it happens, I’ll get over it when I see DHop in the uniform.

would NUK really be a #2 to Diggs? I have my doubts. Dude is still a top notch wideout, and imho, a helluvalot better all around WR than Diggs. I would assume Diggs is likely faster/quicker, but man, NUK just has it all. He was so far ahead of everyone else, that losing a step still has him neck and neck with everyone else in my book.

Well, I just meant DHop coming would mean a huge hit to Davis. Whether that means Diggs is #2 kind of means the same thing.
I think Josh just had a small stumble, that maybe his personal life caused, add on an elbow injury that could have put him on the shelf, then the Hamlin…

That said, I repeat, if it happens, I’ll get over it quickly I imagine.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not make the jump that was expected. Not that I expected. I've loved Gabe's game since college and drafted him way too early last year.

He put up #3 numbers. 48/896/7. He's gotta get those up.

And one big game makes it look better than it was most weeks.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Isaiah McKenzie regressed when given the chance… but the rookie (Shakir) was good in his limited chances. And we signed two viable options this year…not that I care if they were cut. Sherfield had two good games against though that I got a good look at.

Well, yeah, I guess I should rephrase, I’d rather keep Ed Oliver on the D line over adding to the last part of the team that needs fixing (passing game).

If it happens, I’ll get over it when I see DHop in the uniform.

Well, I just meant DHop coming would mean a huge hit to Davis. Whether that means Diggs is #2 kind of means the same thing.
I think Josh just had a small stumble, that maybe his personal life caused, add on an elbow injury that could have put him on the shelf, then the Hamlin…

That said, I repeat, if it happens, I’ll get over it quickly I imagine.
I got my blurbs confused..the Rotoworld one mentioned that Hopkins would be a #2 to Diggs, what you posted didn't, so I crossed you up on that one..my bad.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not make the jump that was expected. Not that I expected. I've loved Gabe's game since college and drafted him way too early last year.

He put up #3 numbers. 48/896/7. He's gotta get those up.

And one big game makes it look better than it was most weeks.

I’m talking about ability. Numbers aren’t a tell all. He is a beast who makes ridiculous catches, runs excellent routes, blocks well and has game intelligence.

He dropped a handful more than he should have, for sure, but made as many ridiculous catches.
I don’t think anyone was expecting 75-1100-10 line, but he was two games missed and one bad game away from 60-1000-8…

Josh had more bad throws/games than usual this year. It had a slumping effect after his injury scare.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my blurbs confused..the Rotoworld one mentioned that Hopkins would be a #2 to Diggs, what you posted didn't, so I crossed you up on that one..my bad.

More of a 1A, 1B sort of thing, factoring in rapport. No question Hopkins is a more imposing player… I don’t think I’d say significantly better at this point in their careers though.

Hopkins has two years, 150 catches, 2400 yards, and 12 TD on Diggs. I dare say Diggs surpasses those numbers in the next two.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of a 1A, 1B sort of thing, factoring in rapport. No question Hopkins is a more imposing player… I don’t think I’d say significantly better at this point in their careers though.

Hopkins has two years, 150 catches, 2400 yards, and 12 TD on Diggs. I dare say Diggs surpasses those numbers in the next two.
true, true..but if looking at career numbers comparisons- I would just state for the record that while Diggs has had his entire career with guys like Cousins and Allen and a little bit of TeddyB and Bradford..(say what you will about Cousins, but he's not incompetent, even I admit that, and Bridgewater/Darnold while not good, weren't the worst), Nuk has had-

Matt Shcuab
Case Keenum
TJ Yates
Fitzpatrick
Mallet
Hoyer
Weedon
Osweiler
Savage
Watson
Murray

and
Colt McCoy

definite advantage Diggs

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Gabe, he's only 23 years old. Just barely beginning to come into his own.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oof...Jerry planning on sneaking Zeke in through the back door?

Stay tuned, sports fans!