• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding. What the hell.

How does he even start, never mind win?

A few questionable non-calls on some holds definitely benefited the Rams in the 4th qtr, but some bad calls went both ways

Again, could be very serviceable in the right system, tonight's performance was interesting

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hendo waived AGAIN.

What. Is. Up.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but options to what end? finish 4-13 vs 3-14? Maybe Baker ensures they beat the Broncos, doubtful they can win any of their others IMHO. A cheaper option is the dudes they already have, which will likely result in the same outcomes
Or, he goes out and wins his first game after being with the team 48 hours

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders are just that bad.

‘‘Twas such a weird offensive game plan by Oakland. They ran 38 times and threw only 20. Sure some of those runs were not the intended play. But still that is such a huge difference. Usually teams use one to create the other. But they seemed to use the run as a time kill from the beginning.

They never had a lead over 2 scores. So it’s not like they were playing garbage time ball.

What’s worst part of it all was that jacobs didn’t even have a good game he just had the volume.

And it’s not even like the rams defense did so well to stop the run. It was more that the raiders were predictable and they knew they just had to stop the run.

I guess it’s a good thing the raiders are not making the playoffs. Jacobs is not lasting the rest of the season. He was banged up going in, and then gets that 29 touches yesterday. And hurt himself again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‘‘Twas such a weird offensive game plan by Oakland. They ran 38 times and threw only 20. Sure some of those runs were not the intended play. But still that is such a huge difference. Usually teams use one to create the other. But they seemed to use the run as a time kill from the beginning.

They never had a lead over 2 scores. So it’s not like they were playing garbage time ball.

What’s worst part of it all was that jacobs didn’t even have a good game he just had the volume.

And it’s not even like the rams defense did so well to stop the run. It was more that the raiders were predictable and they knew they just had to stop the run.

I guess it’s a good thing the raiders are not making the playoffs. Jacobs is not lasting the rest of the season. He was banged up going in, and then gets that 29 touches yesterday. And hurt himself again.
Yeah the Raiders were determined to simply run the ball no matter what. They do seem fine with using Jacobs up this season.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Raiders were determined to simply run the ball no matter what. They do seem fine with using Jacobs up this season.
Which is exactly what I was trying to tell everyone when his option got declined. No future obligations to consider, they're gonna ride him until he dies.

And other than a couple games, that's pretty much what they did

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly what I was trying to tell everyone when his option got declined. No future obligations to consider, they're gonna ride him until he dies.

And other than a couple games, that's pretty much what they did
It’s kinda terrible being an NFL RB. Have a dominant season and front offices be like, “tread’s running thin.”

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TY Hilton signs with the Cowboys.

I guess OBJ was never going to be able to meaningfully contribute, and getting James Washington back apparently wasn't enough either.

wonder if they've ever considered that the problem isn't a 3rd viable WR, it's the players not showing up for games they should easily win.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess OBJ was never going to be able to meaningfully contribute, and getting James Washington back apparently wasn't enough either.

wonder if they've ever considered that the problem isn't a 3rd viable WR, it's the players not showing up for games they should easily win.

With the Cowboys receivers beginning to click on all cylinders and the offense seriously gelling as a team, Jerry's dreams of OBJ was just ridiculous.

That's right, sign a guy who can only disrupt and divide the team at a point when they are totally in the mix for the Big Show.

And he can't even play.

I think the Big Cowboy in the Sky intervened in this one.

john-wayne-cowboy.gif

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chiefs leading receiver last week was McKinnon.

It’s the only landing place that makes sense for January, if at all.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wont work out for anybody who the hell would want him:suds:

To that I would agree. I vomit every time the Bills are linked to him.

But the Chiefs are the only team that makes any sense, be it small.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ signed with the Rams in like Week 10. That made sense.

Nobody should sign a guy just for the playoffs unless you just had a devastating injury or he played with you previously.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think there's a good chance Kyler is done for the year. Non-contact when sliding forward