• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Smith was a cocky, immature, unlikeable punk when he entered the league.

Unlike many others, he learned and grew. Kudos to him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look at things the complete opposite of me. I'd rather the Dolphins win the Super Bowl or get a higher pick. There's no in between. There were far too many years of 10-6 season losing in the first or second round of the playoffs and ending up with the 23rd or 26th pick in every freaking draft.

Well..Given how the Raiders have effed up their drafts, regardless of GM/HC, the higher draft pick with a worse record doesn't seem to help much. Given Josh McD's record of drafting in Denver certainly doesn't help that either.
So I'll choose to take moral victories in seeing progress. And they can't do bad enough to get into the top 5 at this point, and the difference between 10 and 20? Meh..whatever. there will be O and D linemen, LB's, and DB's aplenty in that range, and that's what they need.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..Given how the Raiders have effed up their drafts, regardless of GM/HC, the higher draft pick with a worse record doesn't seem to help much. Given Josh McD's record of drafting in Denver certainly doesn't help that either.
So I'll choose to take moral victories in seeing progress. And they can't do bad enough to get into the top 5 at this point, and the difference between 10 and 20? Meh..whatever. there will be O and D linemen, LB's, and DB's aplenty in that range, and that's what they need.
I am completely shocked you didn't say quarterback.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think there's an NFL GM of the year award and if there's not there should be. But is there anybody other than the John Schneider that should win? Does anybody come close? Everybody thought he was an idiot for not resigning Russell Wilson and making him happy and now he looks like a freaking genius. Now if he can use all of those picks he acquired to get a defense in the next few years he'll be set.

Leaning towards Daboll for HC, getting a whole lot out of that roster that lacks a whole lot

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put a small wager with good odds on McCarthy to win coach of the year around week 4 or 5. I think he has a serious shot if Dallas can end up winning that division somehow.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...more...

Yes, Mayfield may be terrible. But he arguably showed some promise early in CLE. With as meh as the other QB options are, Mayfield could emulate his stats in CLE, right now, he'd be the #13 QB in passing yards per game.
Right and what if Stafford is done. Who knows with his age. Worth a shot signing Baker

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put a small wager with good odds on McCarthy to win coach of the year around week 4 or 5. I think he has a serious shot if Dallas can end up winning that division somehow.
I can't disagree with that. The Cowboys are roaring right now.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jacobs might've hurt his wrist

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Carr sucks...don't ask him to do a damned thing, and he still can't get it done.

@Bandit ..ok, yeah, a QB..the big problem? Those idiots will reach for a 3rd round talent at QB if they're sitting at #10 or higher. Gotta have the 1.1, so that they can REALLY blow it

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Carr sucks...don't ask him to do a damned thing, and he still can't get it done.

@Bandit ..ok, yeah, a QB..the big problem? Those idiots will reach for a 3rd round talent at QB if they're sitting at #10 or higher. Gotta have the 1.1, so that they can REALLY blow it
That was just awful. I don't understand what the problem is when you have a running back having the kind of year Jacobs is and Adams at wide receiver you'd think play action passes would be wide freaking open all the time. I know that Waller and Renfrow have been hurt, but Mack Hollins hasn't been bad either and Foster Moreau is an acceptable substitute for Waller at this point in his career. Decent quarterbacks have certainly made it work with less talent than Carr has and their offensive line has been good. Hell they didn't give up a sack and he was only hit 3 times in the game yet somehow he still doesn't look comfortable. I just don't get it.