• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda do.
Shanny collects RB like a live-with-his-parents-in-the-basement 30 year-old collects video games.
well yes and no...you can't exactly equate the situations of having a guy like CMAC to having the gaggle of D. Freeman, T. Coleman, Carlos Hyde, Breida, Mostert, Mitchell.

Only time he's ever had a REAL NFL RB, prior to the CMAC trade, and I loath myself for even writing this sentence, was Alf Morris in his prime, and he had no problems riding that horse.

And I'll always always go back to this, ....because the stats are pure and simple and do not lie...Hoodie, McDaniels, both Shanny and SHanny Jr, Kubiak, as much as fantasy people love to talk stuff about how they handle their RB's..the bottom line is, when they have a horse, they do ride them. Why? because it's about the W's and you don't get W's by leaving your thoroughbreds in the barn.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that'll be a huge bite in the ass to a TON of owners. I'd like to say that it might mean a big boost for AROB, but the way that has been going, I sure wouldn't bank on it. Surely a target boost, I mean how could it not? But, doubtful it equates to a ton of production.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texans claimed RB Eno Benjamin off waivers from Arizona.​

In theory, this is a terrific landing spot for Benjamin. Rex Burkhead has averaged 5.9 yards per reception this season, and Benjamin has shown much more explosion than the veteran back. In actuality, the Texans have clung to Burkhead so hard that we're not entirely sure they'll let Benjamin fight for a real role in the near future. Still, it's a solid move by Nick Caserio after the Cardinals mystifyingly let Benjamin walk yesterday.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that'll be a huge bite in the ass to a TON of owners. I'd like to say that it might mean a big boost for AROB, but the way that has been going, I sure wouldn't bank on it. Surely a target boost, I mean how could it not? But, doubtful it equates to a ton of production.
Honestly I think the best thing that could happen for AROB production is for Wolford to stay the starting quarterback because he actually looked for him. If Stafford comes back he's going to be confused by #10 not being out there and just continually take sacks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson Packers.png

I'm all for Watson being a major part of the game plan.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 314217

I'm all for Watson being a major part of the game plan.

No way he scores 3 TD in one game again. Ever.
Dude should've had 4 and an even bigger yardage day had he not dropped another..which apparently is his biggest issue, dropsies.

Never say never with Rodgers and any receiver he deems worthy of his attention. I personally wouldn't bet on another 3 score day, ever, I have my doubts that Watson is really all that great to begin with, but, if A A Ron can turn Allen Lazard, and countless others over the years, into relevant receivers who go elsewhere and immediately fade into oblivion, its entirely possible

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't sound like good news for Bills WRs, but Singletary owners should insert him into the starting lineup.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't sound like good news for Bills WRs, but Singletary owners should insert him into the starting lineup.

Josh has more red zone interceptions in the last three weeks than his entire rest of career. He’ll be happy to tuck and chug down there in the snow.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif