• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Reich Canned today.
Not sure what they expect with a horrid line, a hurt RB who was obviously supposed to be the entire offense, and a burnt out QB/crappy backup QB.

Reich will easily find a team to coach next year if he wants
I agree. What happened in Indy is on the GM. No one can have success without solid players, especially at the premium positions like QB and OL.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Reich Canned today.
Not sure what they expect with a horrid line, a hurt RB who was obviously supposed to be the entire offense, and a burnt out QB/crappy backup QB.

Reich will easily find a team to coach next year if he wants

Shame on the Colts. Frank is top tier.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean at this point they might as have done that in the pre-season. Keenan Allen should join him.
well i dropped allen and someone scooped him up so hes probably back this week:suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if you look up IR in the ol dictionary there may just be a picture of Allen
I think more accurately..there SHOULD be a picture of Allen..yet another guy that should've just been put on IR instead of messing around half the season

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a blurb that said Allen would most likely be active and either he or Case Keenum would get the start. Well no shit!! Thanks for that. The worst thing that could happen is Allen be active but them still start Keenum. It really sounds like if they weren't playing against a 7-1 team this week that Allen wouldn't be out there at all.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Josh Allen (elbow) will be active for Week 10 against the Vikings.​

Schefter made it clear that Allen could be active only as a backup to Case Keenum. Buffalo's coaches don't want to show their hand to the Vikings until after their inactives drop. Schefter also noted the Bills' medical staff has told Allen and the team that his injury can't be made worse by playing. For now, it looks like Allen will draw the start. If he does, Allen will remain a top-five fantasy option for Week 10.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a blurb that said Allen would most likely be active and either he or Case Keenum would get the start. Well no shit!! Thanks for that. The worst thing that could happen is Allen be active but them still start Keenum. It really sounds like if they weren't playing against a 7-1 team this week that Allen wouldn't be out there at all.
It is tough. right now. I have Lawrence in. Need good news to put Allen back in. We will see. My choices included Herbert, Murray or Lawrence. Hate the other two matchups so went with Lawrence at KC.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speed talker Jay Glazed just said Zeke is out

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ceh.png

Looks like CEH is getting phased out. Hard to believe folks were willing to draft him with the 1,01 when there were several much more talented RBs in that draft. Don't know what the Chiefs were thinking using a 1st on him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 314028

Looks like CEH is getting phased out. Hard to believe folks were willing to draft him with the 1,01 when there were several much more talented RBs in that draft. Don't know what the Chiefs were thinking using a 1st on him.
FWIW, at the time I thought the Chiefs were drafting CB in rd1 that year and everyone and their mom reached on a DB in rd1. COVID year. They missed the pick. Hindsight is 20/20. Chris Sims and Brett Kollman were super high on CEH so it wasnt like the Chiefs were on their own in the evaluation. He just didnt pan out but given the age of McKinnon CEH will likely still be RB2 next year. Just not worth touching in fantasy

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 314028

fantasy guys get them right every now and then, feel like most of the folks here were out on CEH right away and the Chiefs kept trying to rationalize their draft cost and finally realized an invaluable position like RB shouldn't be holding this high powered offense back

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fantasy guys get them right every now and then, feel like most of the folks here were out on CEH right away and the Chiefs kept trying to rationalize their draft cost and finally realized an invaluable position like RB shouldn't be holding this high powered offense back
Honestly, neither of the other two RBs have really proven themselves to be all that much better yet. They also brought in Ronald Jones and he obviously didnt do anything. Its just a problem position for the Chiefs that they havent been able to fill lately.

Pacheco has upside, though. I wouldnt want him in fantasy atm but maybe somewhere down the road

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Chiefs would have drafted me in the first round that year, I would have been the 1.1 in most rookie drafts.