• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heres the rookie list and 2 have 4 tds

View attachment 314375

from a career arc standpoint, Watson owners have to be thrilled he didn't catch a 4th TD last week - Jerry Butler scored 14% of his career TDs in that one game and Harlon Hill never recovered from injuries after a promising start to his career with the Bears.

@averagejoe - Harlon Hill still holds several Bears receiving records and he played in the 1950s, when they first started experimenting with the forward pass at the professional level. If I didn't know a ton of Cubs/Bears fans from the burbs that are absolutely insufferable when it comes to all things related to sports/sports fandom, I'd almost feel a little sorry for you

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean isn't a lot of what Watson is able to do going to be tied to his quarterback? Will be interesting after this debacle of a season what Rodgers does. Not to mention the brilliant Packers front office has to decide on Jordan Love's 5th year option before next season without really being able to evaluate him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1668803302444.png

I bet CEH gets to touch the ball once or twice this weekend!

Kelce gonna get all he can eat and then some this weekend

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 314399

Chiefs losing their receivers and the Chargers getting theirs back. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Chargers win this game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 314399

Honestly, I do wonder if the Chiefs actually run the ball. Chargers run D stinks and historically the Chiefs have had some success running the ball against the Chargers back when they believed in that kind of thing.

Of course, Kadarius Toney is now a Fantasy play. Which is totally nuts considering his TD last week was when he was the last option and no one covered him.

Chiefs losing their receivers and the Chargers getting theirs back. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Chargers win this game.
This is also pretty much a 'must win' for the Chargers, too. KC pretty much wins the division if they beat the Chargers going 3 games up and owning the tie breaker. Much different scenario than KC only being 1 game up and no tiebreaker.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toney in week 3 with the team, I think he has a huge game filling both the Hardman and the JuJu roles on any given play..Chargers may very well still win, because Andy refuses to run the ball effectively..they can easily lose any close game

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toney in week 3 with the team, I think he has a huge game filling both the Hardman and the JuJu roles on any given play..Chargers may very well still win, because Andy refuses to run the ball effectively..they can easily lose any close game
I hope not because I'm playing against him in multiple leagues and the Chargers have been pretty good against the pass. Mahomes only had 235 and 2 touchdowns the last time they played with no receiver having more than 51 yards (Kelce).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC could easily lose this game with or without the run game because Herbert with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams both on the field is a totally different team. The big weakness I had pegged with the Chargers offense going into the season was depth and their reliance on those two players specifically and they go from a bad team to a good one pretty quickly with them in the lineup if they're healthy. Mike Williams beasted KC's defense without Allen earlier in the season.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC could easily lose this game with or without the run game because Herbert with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams both on the field is a totally different team. The big weakness I had pegged with the Chargers offense going into the season was depth and their reliance on those two players specifically and they go from a bad team to a good one pretty quickly with them in the lineup if they're healthy. Mike Williams beasted KC's defense without Allen earlier in the season.
well the thing is, I have no doubts the KC offense can score on the Chargers defenseat any point, and likely via air or ground. If the KC defense cannot stop the Chargers offense, than the answer is to not let the Chargers O have the ball at the end of the game..i.e..run the friggin ball and close the game out Andy

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the thing is, I have no doubts the KC offense can score on the Chargers defenseat any point, and likely via air or ground. If the KC defense cannot stop the Chargers offense, than the answer is to not let the Chargers O have the ball at the end of the game..i.e..run the friggin ball and close the game out Andy
The Chiefs are leading the league in 1st downs right now. And they've only played 9 games. As a Chiefs fan Im more worried about turnovers and special teams recently because both have been mediocre to terrible.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Dan Graziano reports the Raiders could release QB Derek Carr after the season to avoid paying the final three years of his contract.​

The Raiders signed Carr to a three-year extension in April. While it's unlikely they move on from Carr a year after he recruited WR Davante Adams to Vegas, Carr's deal has no guarantees left. Releasing him would leave only $5 million in dead money. The Raiders project for a top-five pick, giving them a chance to draft Carr's replacement, and there are rumors of HC Josh McDaniels reuniting with ex-Patriots QB Tom Brady this offseason. The Raiders have until three days after the Super Bowl to make a decision on Carr. Carr has a $32.9 million base salary next year and would be owed a guaranteed $7.5 million in 2024 if he's on the post-February roster.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to imagine the Raiders would be Brady's first pick of teams. They've been massively disappointing this year

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to imagine the Raiders would be Brady's first pick of teams. They've been massively disappointing this year
The 2019 TB Bucs were 3-7 coming into week 11, and they got him to sign.

Raiders are 2-7 and outside of the New Orleans game, the losses have all been 7 pts or less, one bounce of the ball the other way in each game, they'd have a much better record. Not at all irrational to say they could easily be 7-2 or even 8-1..but they aren't. They've certainly competed better than the other 6-7 loss teams in the cellar have.

I'd prefer not to see Tom Brady in Vegas, I'd prefer they trade Adams, and start all over. But I don't see their record scaring away Brady if he's looking to continue his career outside of TB

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Todd Bowles offense is shit. What the fuck are you doing Leftwich?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2019 TB Bucs were 3-7 coming into week 11, and they got him to sign.

Raiders are 2-7 and outside of the New Orleans game, the losses have all been 7 pts or less, one bounce of the ball the other way in each game, they'd have a much better record. Not at all irrational to say they could easily be 7-2 or even 8-1..but they aren't. They've certainly competed better than the other 6-7 loss teams in the cellar have.

I'd prefer not to see Tom Brady in Vegas, I'd prefer they trade Adams, and start all over. But I don't see their record scaring away Brady if he's looking to continue his career outside of TB
TB did a ton in the off-season to improve their roster. Raiders could do the same. I think if I was a Raiders fan I'd rather see another rebuild then going all in on one or two years of Tom Brady.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB did a ton in the off-season to improve their roster. Raiders could do the same. I think if I was a Raiders fan I'd rather see another rebuild then going all in on one or two years of Tom Brady.
All the REALLY need as far as overhaul, is a decent O lineman or two, a third WR to go with Adams, Renfrow, Waller, resign Jacobs, and about 6-7 new starters on defense.

Outside of Carr, the offense has enough talent to compete, and the line isn't horrid

But yes, like you said, I'd prefer a total rebuild to trying to win it all with Brady. Maybe by the time the Cheifs and Chargers have to gut their teams due to the cap, they'd have a nice foundation

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer a total rebuild to trying to win it all with Brady. Maybe by the time the Cheifs and Chargers have to gut their teams due to the cap, they'd have a nice foundation
You just hit on something.... Brady is no dummy. He won a lot of games in a weak AFC East division. (I mean that with all due respect for what he has accomplished.) But it does make you wonder, when he wanted out of NE, do you think it was a coincidence that he picked the NFC South where Brees retired, making Brady the best QB in that division?
While it is interesting to speculate that Brady reunites with McFailure in Las Vegas, I don't see him picking LV as a landing spot, not with Mahomes and Herbert in the same division.
The AFC South or NFC North might be better designations for Brady, assuming Aaron Rodgers skips town.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the McDaniels connection is undeniable and I certainly wouldn't rule it out, but I would surely agree, it seems like a far fetched theory at the moment.