• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amidst all the cuts-
Kenyon Drake signs with the Ravens. back to running in an RPO based/power running, system where he was pretty darned productive with Kyler Murray. He goes from unemployed joke, to fantasy relevant once again.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amidst all the cuts-
Kenyon Drake signs with the Ravens. back to running in an RPO based/power running, system where he was pretty darned productive with Kyler Murray. He goes from unemployed joke, to fantasy relevant once again.
Insurance for the Gus Bus?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcons RB Caleb Huntley has been receiving first-team reps in the early days of training camp.​

...talk about a forgotten, completely overlooked part of the equation
He was cut today.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insurance for the Gus Bus?
may very well be the starter for a couple weeks, depending on Dobbins. Last I heard they dont' plan ot IR him, but his status for week 1 is sitll up in the air, Gus is definitely out for a the first few weeks..or at least it certainly seems so.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
may very well be the starter for a couple weeks, depending on Dobbins. Last I heard they dont' plan ot IR him, but his status for week 1 is sitll up in the air, Gus is definitely out for a the first few weeks..or at least it certainly seems so.
All signs that I've seen point to Dobbins starting week 1. Gus on the other hand might do PUP.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All signs that I've seen point to Dobbins starting week 1. Gus on the other hand might do PUP.
I remember seeing a blurb about Mike Davis (and his unimpressive 3.3 ypc) getting the temporary lead gig if Dobbins isnt ready.

IMO Baltimore looks to be copying the 49ers RB approach. Spin the wheel to see who it lands on.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember seeing a blurb about Mike Davis (and his unimpressive 3.3 ypc) getting the temporary lead gig if Dobbins isnt ready.

IMO Baltimore looks to be copying the 49ers RB approach. Spin the wheel to see who it lands on.
As far as I have read, which I admit its been a few weeks, the Ravens have been pretty quiet about Dobbins. Its the local media that keeps pushing these narratives. Dobbins even spoke out about some tweet sayin he didn't have any setbacks & wasn't going to be shelved for any length of time.

But it is concerning allthesame that even if he is healthy, they do appear to be stocking the cupboard full of capable players.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take it as them not having any faith that Mike Davis can get the job done. wouldn't be too surprised to see Davis end up being cut by the end of the day, or whatever the deadline is

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's one that I had pegged right from way back when they signed him to begin with

Doesn't happen often these days, so, dang Skippy , imma toot my horn when I get one
This one surprised me. Then again, I'll never understand the misuse Mack the Knife has received ever since he's been in the league.

Lol, I'm beginning to feel about him the way you feel about Ameer. :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one surprised me. Then again, I'll never understand the misuse Mack the Knife has received ever since he's been in the league.

Lol, I'm beginning to feel about him the way you feel about Ameer. :)
up until his Achilles injury, I would've been right there with ya. But after that, the dude is likely done. There just isn't much success historically in coming back from that one for a RB. Much the same reason that I don't buy into Cam Akers being relevant in LAR. Currently, supposedly, dealing with a 'soft tissue injury", I have zero doubts its related to the Achilles injury, either directly or indirectly, and it'll hound him for at least another year. Dont'a Foreman is currently the only RB I know of with an Achilles injury being relatively successful, and it took that dude 3 years to get there, and he's in no danger of being anything more than a backup