• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 305421

Seahawks just can not keep their RBs healthy.:gaah:
And now he's undergoing a "procedure", yet its not a sports hernia or a core muscle issue..gotta be one of those rare 1-3% of "other" hernia's that are just weird shit going on inside the body.
Done for preseason, questionable for week 1..great

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he's undergoing a "procedure", yet its not a sports hernia or a core muscle issue..gotta be one of those rare 1-3% of "other" hernia's that are just weird shit going on inside the body.
Done for preseason, questionable for week 1..great
Guess on the bright side it's just an odd ball problem and once fixed should not be a problem again.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers blasting his young receivers in public. Hm.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers blasting his young receivers in public. Hm.
I thought he was praising them, particularly Doubs.

Then again, with Rodgers it might be a Good Cop/Bad Cop thing.

With Rodgers playing both roles.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson suspension extended to 11 games and a big ass fine.

Still not enough imo, but a helluvalot better than six.

So, do the Browns now make the deal for JimmyG?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard something that they could release him? I don't believe that. I think they can at least get something like what the Browns got for trading Baker

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns get Danial Jones.
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's funny that the first game he's eligible to be back is against the Texans in Houston. Nothing like a nice friendly crowd in your first game back. LOL.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ProFootballTalk reports that Deshaun Watson will be suspended for 11 games with a $5 million fine.​

A copy of an agreement between the NFL and NFLPA surfaced on Twitter, which a ProFootballTalk source indicated is real. The ruling indicates that Watson's 11-game suspension will begin after final roster cutdown. He will be eligible for reinstatement on November 28. The settlement directs Watson's $5 million fine, along with $1 million each from the Browns and the NFL, into a fund to "support the work of non-profit organizations across the country." While the prospect of seeing Watson on the field in 2022 remains jarring, the NFL's goal of an indefinite suspension took a hit when Judge Suan Robinson issued a ruling of a six-game suspension. Watson will be eligible to return in Week 13 when, unbelievably, the Browns travel to Houston to play the Texans.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard something that they could release him? I don't believe that. I think they can at least get something like what the Browns got for trading Baker
I can't see that happening. If the Niners can't get something of value, why wouldn't you keep him around as possibly the best backup in the league, especially with a mobile QB who could easily miss games (or may very well just plain suck once games are real)?

I'd expect they'd have to give up more than what they got for Baker, even if I personally believe Baker to be a better QB. The Brownies simply have zero leverage...again..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see that happening. If the Niners can't get something of value, why wouldn't you keep him around as possibly the best backup in the league, especially with a mobile QB who could easily miss games (or may very well just plain suck once games are real)?

I'd expect they'd have to give up more than what they got for Baker, even if I personally believe Baker to be a better QB. The Brownies simply have zero leverage...again..
27 million is a tad much to pay a clipboard holder

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27 million is a tad much to pay a clipboard holder
True, but it ain't like that number isn't already accounted for in the budget/cap, and who is out there that they could sign to better utilize it anyways?
That'd be a viable argument to not trade FOR him, but, doesn't hold a lot of water as a reason to deal him away now that the league year is already under way, especially seeing as they may very well have to find a way to cover part of that salary to facilitate a trade anyways.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but it ain't like that number isn't already accounted for in the budget/cap, and who is out there that they could sign to better utilize it anyways?
That'd be a viable argument to not trade FOR him, but, doesn't hold a lot of water as a reason to deal him away now that the league year is already under way, especially seeing as they may very well have to find a way to cover part of that salary to facilitate a trade anyways.
IDK simply banking it for next off season seems like a good enough reason not to pay a bench warmer millions.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was kind of amazing to me:

Jimmy Garoppolo ‘ghosting’ story keeps getting weirder