• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it..not without better weapons outside or a strong run game. He's the focus. At the moment, you shut him down, they're pretty much screwed
Yeah but we think that every year with #1's and yet they still produce monster numbers. Adams was that way his whole career in Green Bay, Kupp was that way last year. How many times did you find yourself thinking, "How in the hell is he that open again?" All MVS has to be able to do is run downfield really fast and they still have to cover him. Doesn't really matter if he ever gets the ball.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVS will startle you all.

My personal Genie says so. He does as I wish.

Btw, he's also helpin' out in Milks MBBRL Baseball league. ;) Duzx6ObVsAUMbjf (1).jpg

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old is this kid?

Speaking at a charity event on Thursday, Kyler Murray told reporters "I'm an Arizona Cardinal."​

"I've done nothing but give my all to the Cardinals and will continue to do that. I'm not really too worried about my future as a Cardinal." He also downplayed removing Cardinals stuff from his Instagram, saying that "If you are a kid my age, you're used to people take off (posts) ... It had nothing to do with the Cardinals or anything like that." Rumors will likely continue to swirl over the Cardinals until a pact is worked out, but it doesn't seem like there's much behind the idea that Murray will be traded in the near future.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but we think that every year with #1's and yet they still produce monster numbers. Adams was that way his whole career in Green Bay, Kupp was that way last year. How many times did you find yourself thinking, "How in the hell is he that open again?" All MVS has to be able to do is run downfield really fast and they still have to cover him. Doesn't really matter if he ever gets the ball.
Yeah...but this is a 30 something TE who operates mid-intermediate, ...right where LB's sit when there's no rush threat and safeties sit when the outside WR's aren't a real threat. Hardman/MVS are gonna have to prove they get the job done to loosen it up a bit, or they need a RB who cam break through the front 4 on occasion.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...but this is a 30 something TE who operates mid-intermediate, ...right where LB's sit when there's no rush threat and safeties sit when the outside WR's aren't a real threat. Hardman/MVS are gonna have to prove they get the job done to loosen it up a bit, or they need a RB who cam break through the front 4 on occasion.
I think we are going to get to find out just how good Mahommes really is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the party. But mvs filling in for hill is silly. They tried that with hardman, when they though hill would be suspended….its not like mvs didnt have a good qb throwing him the rock.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was an RB who could go RD1, it would be Hall imo. Probably more in the range of pick 35-45.

I don't think RB in rd1 is a Bills type of move. It wouldn't take a lot to trade up for an RB in rd2 if I had to guess
Yep this isnt the best rb class. But plenty of decent options.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are going to get to find out just how good Mahommes really is.
I kinda feel like this is an every year thing for him.

When the Chiefs won the SB, Mahomes wasn't very good for the most part. Or at least not up to his standards. But he had Hill, Kelce, and Watkins at a time when Watkins was healthy and doing his thing. Watkins pretty much vanished after the SB. Now he'll be without Hill. At some point, Kelce wont be elite.

My guess is that Andy Reid is going to pull out some new wrinkles in week 1, the Chiefs will look crazy good, people will think that Hill isnt missed, and then it will be on film and by week 2 the Chiefs will merely be a top 10 offense and not the #1. Thats my guess with the roster as is.

Its an interesting year for QBs. Mahomes, Wilson, Ryan, Watson, and Tua will all be feeling some pressure. Rodgers, too, although I think we've seen enough from him to know he'll probably be okay in that division.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the party. But mvs filling in for hill is silly. They tried that with hardman, when they though hill would be suspended….its not like mvs didnt have a good qb throwing him the rock.
we do have to consider Hardman was a rookie who could simply just outrun everyone in college..expecting him to replace Hill in any facet of the game was laughable that year.

Now, that doesn't mean I think Hardman could do it now, and I certainly don't think MVS can either, but he's certainly more capable of coming close to it now, than he was then. Honestly, IF someone could replace simply 'Reek, he wouldn't be the highest paid receiver in the league today.

The stuff that separates him from the John Ross's, Hardmans of the world is that quick twitch movement, the ability to operate and separate in traffic, he can run routes just like Edelman/Welker/Renfrow, tracking those deep balls like I've never seen anyone else, besides maybe Randy Moss, do, and a threat with the ball in his hands? Dear Lord help the DB who tries to square him up in space. And THEN you consider he's a world class sprinter, he's got Olympic gold medal level, speed, long speed, acceleration speed, burst speed..I've never seen a guy go from a full stop, catch the ball, turn and accelerate to full speed and still outrun someone who might have been a step behind, but with a running head start, and he does it on a near weekly basis..he's a unicorn, plain and simple.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we do have to consider Hardman was a rookie who could simply just outrun everyone in college..expecting him to replace Hill in any facet of the game was laughable that year.

Now, that doesn't mean I think Hardman could do it now, and I certainly don't think MVS can either, but he's certainly more capable of coming close to it now, than he was then. Honestly, IF someone could replace simply 'Reek, he wouldn't be the highest paid receiver in the league today.

The stuff that separates him from the John Ross's, Hardmans of the world is that quick twitch movement, the ability to operate and separate in traffic, he can run routes just like Edelman/Welker/Renfrow, tracking those deep balls like I've never seen anyone else, besides maybe Randy Moss, do, and a threat with the ball in his hands? Dear Lord help the DB who tries to square him up in space. And THEN you consider he's a world class sprinter, he's got Olympic gold medal level, speed, long speed, acceleration speed, burst speed..I've never seen a guy go from a full stop, catch the ball, turn and accelerate to full speed and still outrun someone who might have been a step behind, but with a running head start, and he does it on a near weekly basis..he's a unicorn, plain and simple.
I guess my point is the fact that hill is more than just speed. The notion of just needing someone to take the top off, hasnt played out. He is a unicorn. Hey who knows, I have nothing against MVS...But I feel like this is replacing a diamond with an uncut cubic zirconia.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my point is the fact that hill is more than just speed. The notion of just needing someone to take the top off, hasnt played out. He is a unicorn. Hey who knows, I have nothing against MVS...But I feel like this is replacing a diamond with an uncut cubic zirconia.
oh I know, I'm not arguing, just commenting/adding to it

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But do ya like him :dhd:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But do ya like him :dhd:
Hardman or MVS?
Hardman, yeah kinda but certainly not enough to run out and go get me some stock in him.
MVS, only in so much as he's a receiver with Mahommes as his QB. Better than a poke in the eye

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardman or MVS?
Hardman, yeah kinda but certainly not enough to run out and go get me some stock in him.
MVS, only in so much as he's a receiver with Mahommes as his QB. Better than a poke in the eye
No Hill...doh that poke/Joke didnt work

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardman or MVS?
This is how I view MVS. It's not like he's coming from a shitty quarterback, so if he couldn't produce as the #2 in Green Bay then I'm not sure how he's going to be much better as the #2/3 in Kansas City.