• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect that Packers and Chiefs draft at least one WR each, which would rocket said player up FF draft boards. It's like a upgrade for the draft WR corp.
yep, virtually any viable WR signing/drafted by GB is going to skyrocket in value, KC might be a bit less considering there's still Kelce, still JuJu, and that what Hill had that made him special was something that can't just be replaced, if it where, it'd be Mecole Hardman and we'd move on. So any replacement will be somewhat unknown as to what his role would be how he'll be used. But yeah, still gonna be a prime target in fantasy, be it a rookie or a vet.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the craziest off-season that I can remember since I started doing dynasty. Before dynasty I didn't really pay as much attention to any of this stuff, but this is crazy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't wait to hear comments on this. @TREFF @SmokingMonkey
The Texans signing Ampipe is a better fantasy nugget than if the Chiefs signed Jones.

Ampipe might be the best RB in Houston..not FB, but RB...he's probably better than Jones III as well

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Dolphins hire a coach in the Kyle Shanahan lineage from San Francisco. A complete run first offensive mind. They now have Waddle, Hill, and Cedrick Wilson at wide receiver, Gesecki at tight end, and Chase Edmunds at running back. I just don't see how these guys can possibly get enough targets to go around unless he completely changes the SF offensive philosophy. SF was 2nd to last in passes per game last year with 29.4. Not sure how those will be divided up, but that's not very many to feed that many mouths. The Hill signing is very strange to me for Miami for several reasons since Waddle is a speed guy too and Tua just doesn't have the arm to throw it deep anyway. The good news is that Hill won't see nearly as much two deep coverage as he's running wide open 60 yards down field and his quarterback can't throw it that far. Honestly to me the two offensive line signings were much more impressive to me, but as a Dolphins fan I am excited but also thinking, "Well if Tua can't get it done now he never will."

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. The good news is that Hill won't see nearly as much two deep coverage as he's running wide open 60 yards down field and his quarterback can't throw it that far.
Now that's pretty funny. :pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Dolphins hire a coach in the Kyle Shanahan lineage from San Francisco. A complete run first offensive mind. They now have Waddle, Hill, and Cedrick Wilson at wide receiver, Gesecki at tight end, and Chase Edmunds at running back. I just don't see how these guys can possibly get enough targets to go around unless he completely changes the SF offensive philosophy. SF was 2nd to last in passes per game last year with 29.4. Not sure how those will be divided up, but that's not very many to feed that many mouths. The Hill signing is very strange to me for Miami for several reasons since Waddle is a speed guy too and Tua just doesn't have the arm to throw it deep anyway. The good news is that Hill won't see nearly as much two deep coverage as he's running wide open 60 yards down field and his quarterback can't throw it that far. Honestly to me the two offensive line signings were much more impressive to me, but as a Dolphins fan I am excited but also thinking, "Well if Tua can't get it done now he never will."
I don't get it either...maybe this dude bucks the trend and is one of those "I'm finally outta this dudes shadow, and gonna do things my way, screw that dude" and assumptions about bringing that run first offense are just wrong???

That or he's just ass backwards in thinking good WR's spreading the field will open his rushing lanes. Which they will...IF the QB is a stud at getting them the ball. Not so much if he isnt.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill's extension reportedly four years and $120 million, $72.2 million guaranteed.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m loving this for real life. Scares the heck out of me in Chiefs red. Tua and the Fins don’t frighten me.

This is a weird thing. The Run-First Head Coach has pledged to get the best out of Tua. Gonna be interesting.

That may be what the Fins were looking for, because they haven't been interesting for years.