• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade makes no sense from a Dolphins point of view. If you already have Waddle as a speed receiver why are you trading away 6 drafts picks to get a speed receiver?

Basically an overspend on a small upgrade at a position you were set at.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So JuJu is the top WR in KC?
This off-season is cray-cray.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I have ONE busier than usual morning, and the whole league gets turned upside down...holy hell!

Reek takes a massive hit going from Mahommes and Reid to Tua and whoever the heck the HC/OC is..whatever his name is, it ain't Reid or McVay so it's a downgrade.

I bet it's a net neutral effect for Waddle, he'll still be a target hog, and now he's obviously not going to be the defensive backfield focus. But, he'll have to make a little room.

The Chiefs?? Well there's no free agent that can replace Hill, so I doubt they even bother there. Obviously they'll need to draft at least one, and maybe they think Hardman is finally ready to step up?? One thing us certain in my opinion, you'd better damned well fix the running game without Hill, because without either him, or an adequate replacement, Kelce can be easily mitigated without threat of running the ball. And defenses will tee off on Mahommes from all directions.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade makes no sense from a Dolphins point of view. If you already have Waddle as a speed receiver why are you trading away 6 drafts picks to get a speed receiver?

Basically an overspend on a small upgrade at a position you were set at.
Sure they had Waddle, but the remaining WR corp was lacking greatly and though Waddle is fast he was used mostly for short passes and Hill can be the long ball WR.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went from not believing it was going to happen to now SHOCKED that it did happen...

really weird trade IMO... KC didnt really get gread value... i mean, Brandin cooks fetched more TWICE in trades...

And Miami although they didnt give as much as i was expecting, they gave up a lot at a position that i am not sure was even needed especially with the QB talent they have... I guess we will find out whether Tua is good or not!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went from not believing it was going to happen to now SHOCKED that it did happen...

really weird trade IMO... KC didnt really get gread value... i mean, Brandin cooks fetched more TWICE in trades...

And Miami although they didnt give as much as i was expecting, they gave up a lot at a position that i am not sure was even needed especially with the QB talent they have... I guess we will find out whether Tua is good or not!!!
Think what your seeing is how difficult it is to pay a elite QB and still keep the roster intact. Seahawks,Packers and Chiefs all making jaw dropping changes because of it.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Contract impasse with KC, which is why they traded. Tyreek's contract expectations hurt his trade value, because whoever gets him gives up not just the traded assets but a big money hit.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Fuller is the closest Tyreek Hill replacement in free agency...Ill go ahead and call that shot

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure the Chiefs are done. They can flip some of those assets... like to the Rams for Van Jefferson.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Fuller is the closest Tyreek Hill replacement in free agency...Ill go ahead and call that shot
I've been super busy lately but I thought ole Will was talking with tBrowns..............not like it matters as dude can't stay on the field fer shit.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been super busy lately but I thought ole Will was talking with tBrowns..............not like it matters as dude can't stay on the field fer shit.
until this move, that made the most sense to me, reunite with Watson. But the team with the bigger need, now, is definitely KC. Browns can get by with People Jones and Shcwartz around Cooper

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
local Denver dudes are speculating DK MetCalf
Hm... can probably get him for several million a year less than Hill... and Metcalf in KC would probably outproduce Hill in Miami.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Course you got to take anything Pete says with a grain of salt.
And he said that before this move from the Chiefs too. That changes the landscape everywhere where a move that was once a ridiculous pipe dream (or nightmare based on your POV), could now be a 'wellll...maybe?' move

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he said that before this move from the Chiefs too. That changes the landscape everywhere where a move that was once a ridiculous pipe dream (or nightmare based on your POV), could now be a 'wellll...maybe?' move
I would expect that Packers and Chiefs draft at least one WR each, which would rocket said player up FF draft boards. It's like a upgrade for the draft WR corp.