• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the QB dominos falling, i wonder if Trubisky lands in Indy?
I could see it, I'd prefer it doesn't, but I could see it. I'd like to see someone like Fitz or Winston there. The prospect of 'Trubs' to Pittman doesn't exactly excite me.

Trubs, Mariota, Winston, Bridgewater, Fitzmagic-and maybe Andy Dalton..plenty of options out there for those teams just looking to 'bridge' a gap, which I see as being the case in Indy, or perhaps some of those, "I know what's wrong with this guy, I can fix it, and he'll be a star for me".

I'm really hoping on Josh McDaniels seeing the latter in Mariota.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you counter a division rival trading for a potential HOF'er at QB?? trade for one of the best pass rushers., and get him cheap. Well done LAC.
Between Mack and Bosa, Wilson, Mahommes, and Carr are gonna have some sleepless nights

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chargers acquired OLB Khalil Mack from the Bears in exchange for 2022 second-round pick and 2023 sixth-round pick.​

That is light trade compensation for someone who remained one of the league's very best defensive players before his injury-ruined 2021. Not only is Mack not fetching a Day 1 pick, only one of the selections are for this spring. That, obviously, is an indication of a cratered market after Mack battled foot issues before turning 31 last month. The Bolts are at least taking on Mack's entire salary, which is north of $60 million over the next three seasons. It could be a roaring steal for the Chargers. It signals a top-to-bottom rebuild for a picks-starved Bears just that just flat out is not good right now. That bodes poorly for Justin Fields' development. As for Mack in L.A., head coach Brandon Staley was adept at moving around his superstar defensive chess pieces with the Rams. Staley also coached Mack in Chicago, so the duo knows each other well. If Mack is healthy, he and Joey Bosa are going to straight up terrorize the AFC West's superstar quarterbacks.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still $63 mil against the LAC cap (i think).

Boom.

I wish him well. He gave us some excitement for a few games.
His cap number for the Bears was 30 million, I don't know the ins and outs of contracts, caps, and trades, but I'd be truly shocked to hear that number doubles being traded to LAC

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still $63 mil against the LAC cap (i think).

Boom.

I wish him well. He gave us some excitement for a few games.
So reading it a little closer...his remaining salary over the next 3 years is 60million-ish, but it is a 30 million cap number this season, the next two, are much more affordable, relatively speaking. So yes, 60 million, but spread over three years, half of which is right now. Luckily for the Chargers, they have the room to absorb it, plus some.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Field Yates reports the Saints converted $10.46 million of Alvin Kamara's 2022 salary into a signing bonus.​

The team, way over the salary cap as per usual, will clear around $8.4 million in cap space with the move. The Saints remain more than $23 million over the cap, with difficult roster decisions looming in the coming weeks. Kamara's 2022 status, meanwhile, is in some question after he was arrested in February for "battery resulting in substantial bodily harm" in Las Vegas. An investigation into the incident is ongoing.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So reading it a little closer...his remaining salary over the next 3 years is 60million-ish, but it is a 30 million cap number this season, the next two, are much more affordable, relatively speaking. So yes, 60 million, but spread over three years, half of which is right now. Luckily for the Chargers, they have the room to absorb it, plus some.
1647011073956.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should make a trade possible now. As long as it isn't to the Seahawks I'm fine with what ever.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but for 2022 that’s OK. Don’t want some expensive entitled maybe perverted player for QB.

FL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah reports the “expectation around the league” is the Seahawks will trade for Texans QB Deshaun Watson.​

Seattle has been exploring trade scenarios for Watson, with Watson expected to be traded ahead of the new league year now that his legal situation is resolved. The Seahawks have the draft capital for a Watson trade after moving on from Russell Wilson, which landed them two top-40 picks in April's draft. Watson is seven years younger than Wilson and would allow Seattle to contend this season while setting them up for the future. The Panthers and Steelers have also been connected to Watson, who has a full no-trade clause. Watson is still subject to the NFL’s personal conduct policy, but there’s a chance the league waits until his civil cases are resolved before making a decision. Sitting out of 2021 could work in Watson’s favor of returning without a suspension.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah reports the “expectation around the league” is the Seahawks will trade for Texans QB Deshaun Watson.​

Seattle has been exploring trade scenarios for Watson, with Watson expected to be traded ahead of the new league year now that his legal situation is resolved. The Seahawks have the draft capital for a Watson trade after moving on from Russell Wilson, which landed them two top-40 picks in April's draft. Watson is seven years younger than Wilson and would allow Seattle to contend this season while setting them up for the future. The Panthers and Steelers have also been connected to Watson, who has a full no-trade clause. Watson is still subject to the NFL’s personal conduct policy, but there’s a chance the league waits until his civil cases are resolved before making a decision. Sitting out of 2021 could work in Watson’s favor of returning without a suspension.
Poor Harold...hahaha

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Harold...hahaha
I think a team that has a QB to send back would be more likely. Raiders might feel the pressure to make a move like that. They have Carr to offer as part of a trade. Maybe a couple 1st and a 2nd round or two to go with him. That way they have a QB the fans would see as on par with the other QBs in the division.