• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF : Better hope that "screen pass" stuff works. Welcome to Kirk Cousins II.

Vincent Bonsignore of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that any extension for Raiders QB Derek Carr "would likely be in the $40m per season range."​

"The sense is that no proposals have been exchanged yet on an extension," Bonsignore also says. When you factor in the salary cap going up, Carr is essentially asking for a Kirk Cousins deal. It's hard to say that he doesn't deserve it. The Raiders braintrust of Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler reportedly love Carr, so this should be something that gets done in the next month or so.
Ugghhhh...f.m.entirel..

I can only pray Josh McD's has learned from his Denver debacle and turns Carr into something other than Alex Smith with a rarely used howitzer

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugghhhh...f.m.entirel..

I can only pray Josh McD's has learned from his Denver debacle and turns Carr into something other than Alex Smith with a rarely used howitzer
Better hope for a Kirk Cousins. Ain't no bed of roses either, and just as costly. However, an upgrade from Alex Smith.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope for a Kirk Cousins. Ain't no bed of roses either, and just as costly. However, an upgrade from Alex Smith.
Aside from no athlete being worth 40 million...
There's only a select few QB's worth that kind of cut of the salary cap. And they all elevate the talent around them. Carr ain't one...neither is Cousins, guys like them are just good enough to not negatively effect the talent around them..much.

I'd prefer they have NO 40 million dollar QB, unless it RW

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, yes, true, but at least Kraft went to a prostitution ring for his happy endings. Buying a hooker, and claiming you 'didn't know she was a sex slave", is apparently better than forcing a BJ for an acting role
Well when you put it THAT way… :D

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, yes, true, but at least Kraft went to a prostitution ring for his happy endings. Buying a hooker, and claiming you 'didn't know she was a sex slave", is apparently better than forcing a BJ for an acting role
Wow. Somehow this one escaped me.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how the inner circle thinks: this guy sucked with the Vikings, he sucked with the Lions. He sucked with the Jags.

I totally can't remember how many other teams he sucked with.

However, the Old Boy Network thinks differently.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported that the Dolphins are working toward hiring former Jaguars offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell as their pass game coordinator.​

Bevell took over as the Jaguars' interim head coach after Urban Meyer's disastrous tenure came to an end, but first overall pick Trevor Lawrence struggled badly under his oversight. Jacksonville ranked last in points scored and 27th in yardage with Bevell leading the offense in 2021, but the Dolphins are expected to give the three-time offensive coordinator another chance in a lesser role.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how the inner circle thinks: this guy sucked with the Vikings, he sucked with the Lions. He sucked with the Jags.

I totally can't remember how many other teams he sucked with.

However, the Old Boy Network thinks differently.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported that the Dolphins are working toward hiring former Jaguars offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell as their pass game coordinator.​

Bevell took over as the Jaguars' interim head coach after Urban Meyer's disastrous tenure came to an end, but first overall pick Trevor Lawrence struggled badly under his oversight. Jacksonville ranked last in points scored and 27th in yardage with Bevell leading the offense in 2021, but the Dolphins are expected to give the three-time offensive coordinator another chance in a lesser role.
@TREFF , I'll trade ya Tua plus a draft pick for Tanny in D1 right now.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20220216-124719_Twitter.jpg

Can this be legit? A star NFL WR, retiring to be an online gamer..like a PewDiePie???
Seriously?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 289469

Can this be legit? A star NFL WR, retiring to be an online gamer..like a PewDiePie???
Seriously?

I don't know rather to stand and cheer or cuss over this. I have him in 2 of my 3 dynasties, but at the same time he was one you had to start every week not knowing if he would have a huge game or put up a 0.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 289469

Seriously?

I don't know rather to stand and cheer or cuss over this. I have him in 2 of my 3 dynasties, but at the same time he was one you had to start every week not knowing if he would have a huge game or put up a 0.

it is most certainly fake.

The same guy later on said that he's trolling. He also said it was perfectly timed since Hollywood was cleaning up some old social media stuff at the time and that no one should consider a guy with a poorly photoshopped head on Tony Montana's body snorting coke as a credible fantasy source, LOL

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is most certainly fake.

The same guy later on said that he's trolling. He also said it was perfectly timed since Hollywood was cleaning up some old social media stuff at the time and that no one should consider a guy with a poorly photoshopped head on Tony Montana's body snorting coke as a credible fantasy source, LOL
Damn that Twitter...even fn time I try..fake news

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports that the Vikings and Buccaneers are among the teams that Deshaun Watson is interested in being traded to this offseason.​

Watson has a no-trade clause, so his interest in a team is crucial to a deal being finalized. Watson remains the defendant in 22 civil cases filed by women across four states who are alleging sexual assault or inappropriate behavior. The Houston police department is also investigating the complaints of 10 women against Watson. Until Watson's legal issues are resolved it will be difficult for a team to justify trading for him. This is especially true because the Texans' asking price has been off-the-charts. Houston reportedly turned down an offer of three first-round picks and two second-round picks from the Dolphins in-season. The Texans reportedly believed they could get more once Watson's legal issues are resolved. The timeline for that to happen remains uncertain.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports that the Vikings and Buccaneers are among the teams that Deshaun Watson is interested in being traded to this offseason.​

Watson has a no-trade clause, so his interest in a team is crucial to a deal being finalized. Watson remains the defendant in 22 civil cases filed by women across four states who are alleging sexual assault or inappropriate behavior. The Houston police department is also investigating the complaints of 10 women against Watson. Until Watson's legal issues are resolved it will be difficult for a team to justify trading for him. This is especially true because the Texans' asking price has been off-the-charts. Houston reportedly turned down an offer of three first-round picks and two second-round picks from the Dolphins in-season. The Texans reportedly believed they could get more once Watson's legal issues are resolved. The timeline for that to happen remains uncertain.
shocker, the two teams with hands down the best WR corps in the league, outside of maybe Cincy.