• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Flacco losing his job around Week 13 if Murphy's Law hits the Broncos. I do expect the Broncos to compete for a playoff spot but they could definitely go either way. I'd imagine the last thing the Broncos locker room wants is a QB controversy so I don't really see that as news. Its the expected statement.

The question really becomes - does Robinson keep his old targets and gain Conley's targets? That would be 85 targets which puts him on the radar, at least, but with Hill officially in the mix then he stock his pretty much trash atm.

Agree with ya on the Flacco part if all is lost; this was the point of Lock being drafted in the first place.

As to Robinson? Yeah, I'm there as well, unless Sammy runs true to form and ends up injured again. Also, the fact that Robinson is in a contract year keeps me interested. Money and all that. ;)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with ya on the Flacco part if all is lost; this was the point of Lock being drafted in the first place.

As to Robinson? Yeah, I'm there as well, unless Sammy runs true to form and ends up injured again. Also, the fact that Robinson is in a contract year keeps me interested. Money and all that. ;)
Sammy got injured last year, though, so its mostly already baked into Robinson's numbers imo and thats not factoring in Hardman or if Watkins actually stays healthy in an effort to stay on the team.

Robinson is interesting but only if Watkins goes down and Hardman has issues.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy got injured last year, though, so its mostly already baked into Robinson's numbers imo and thats not factoring in Hardman or if Watkins actually stays healthy in an effort to stay on the team.

Robinson is interesting but only if Watkins goes down and Hardman has issues.
:agree::10:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill/Kelce.........Watkins........................Robinson.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hardman

but please, keep the rookie hype train full steam ahead for about 2 more months :heh:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill/Kelce.........Watkins........................Robinson.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hardman

but please, keep the rookie hype train full steam ahead for about 2 more months :heh:

I might even put Kelce first. I haven't checked in awhile, do you own him? ;)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might even put Kelce first. I haven't checked in awhile, do you own him? ;)

Only included kelce in the KC WR hierarchy cause he's practically a WR, but really, for fantasy, not even close to the same convo since different positions.

Kelce is miles ahead of hill

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey , @HaroldSeattle - The other side of the coin.

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio suggests the Chiefs may look to trade contract-year WR Tyreek Hill.

The Chiefs plan to resume long-term talks with Hill now that he's been cleared of a suspension. The sides weren't close before his off-field situation, so it's hard to see a deal getting worked out. Hill could push for $20 million annually — potentially pricing himself out of Kansas City. With Mecole Hardman as an in-house fallback, it's possible the Chiefs tag-and-trade Hill next offseason.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey , @HaroldSeattle - The other side of the coin.

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio suggests the Chiefs may look to trade contract-year WR Tyreek Hill.

The Chiefs plan to resume long-term talks with Hill now that he's been cleared of a suspension. The sides weren't close before his off-field situation, so it's hard to see a deal getting worked out. Hill could push for $20 million annually — potentially pricing himself out of Kansas City. With Mecole Hardman as an in-house fallback, it's possible the Chiefs tag-and-trade Hill next offseason.

Florio HATES that Hill wasnt suspended, has been repeatedly calling for him to be banned from the league this entire offseason.

Not an unbiased opinion, or one that I consider anymore when it comes to Hill. Too much of a hater, doesn't want Hill to keep playing with Mahomes, cause then it proves he (florio) was totally wrong about Hill trying to get his life in order as a pro.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio HATES that Hill wasnt suspended, has been repeatedly calling for him to be banned from the league this entire offseason.

Not an unbiased opinion, or one that I consider anymore when it comes to Hill. Too much of a hater, doesn't want Hill to keep playing with Mahomes, cause then it proves he (florio) was totally wrong about Hill trying to get his life in order as a pro.
Hill should be suspended. Precedent has been set with zeke. Whether innocent or not, the league set that precedent. It’s idiotic that hill skates off.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, I didn't know that about Florio. Then again, I dunno much about Florio anyway. Aren't all these guys supposed to be unbiased? "Journalistic integrity" and all that?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill should be suspended. Precedent has been set with zeke. Whether innocent or not, the league set that precedent. It’s idiotic that hill skates off.

Precedent was set when the league decided to target the 'Boyz for anything and everything. Gut tells me it's gotta be 'cuz of Jerry. Kinda makes sense.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Precedent was set when the league decided to target the 'Boyz for anything and everything. Gut tells me it's gotta be 'cuz of Jerry. Kinda makes sense.
Yepper. When one person is judge jury and executioner, and theres no accountability to anyone, precedent is whatever he says it is at the time.
Something the NFLPA needs to negotiate away in the next CBA

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I didn't know that about Florio. Then again, I dunno much about Florio anyway. Aren't all these guys supposed to be unbiased? "Journalistic integrity" and all that?

i follow ProFootballTalk on the twat machine, he twats all the time about how Hill should be out of the league already

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco: 3 INTs today.

Ooooh, those Broncos...can't you smell those Broncos...(with apologies to Lynard Skynard). :)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco: 3 INTs today.

Ooooh, those Broncos...can't you smell those Broncos...(with apologies to Lynard Skynard). :)
hes still a great qb-broncos fans and elway -----(never was a great QB)
Drew Lock was a steal and a stud-(coaches say he is like kyle boller)

Many Sanders is fully recovered(hmm)

that offense is intriguing

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes still a great qb-broncos fans and elway -----(never was a great QB)
Drew Lock was a steal and a stud-(coaches say he is like kyle boller)

Many Sanders is fully recovered(hmm)

that offense is intriguing

Lol, I've gotta take some time and interpret this. I like Lock's potential, for sure. But are you saying John Elway was never a great QB?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I've gotta take some time and interpret this. I like Lock's potential, for sure. But are you saying John Elway was never a great QB?
Sorry looks odd on my phone

I’m saying :
John elway and broncos fans still say Flacco is a great qb

Broncos fans say lock was a steal and a stud: his coaches say he’s a baseball pitcher(basically kyler boller- cannon arm, that’s it)

Also they r saying sanders looks amazing......

Sanders Achilles is no big deal

Dez Achilles was career ending immediately. It’s amaZing how the media can skew perceptions on injuries. When in reality unless you truly know about the injuries, rehab , etc. you don’t really know

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry looks odd on my phone

I’m saying :
John elway and broncos fans still say Flacco is a great qb

Broncos fans say lock was a steal and a stud: his coaches say he’s a baseball pitcher(basically kyler boller- cannon arm, that’s it)

Also they r saying sanders looks amazing......

Sanders Achilles is no big deal

Dez Achilles was career ending immediately. It’s amaZing how the media can skew perceptions on injuries. When in reality unless you truly know about the injuries, rehab , etc. you don’t really know
To be fair, they didn't say he was a baseball pitcher, they said he's a QB who doesn't know how to be a QB yet, LIKE a baseball pitcher who doesn't know how to pitch yet.

Theres a difference between using a metaphor to explain that a dude has a lot of little things to learn, and saying that they just said he was basically Kyle Boller.