• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PN's Adam Schefter reports Melvin Gordon has informed the Chargers he will not report to training camp and demand a trade unless he receives a new contract.
Gordon is currently scheduled to earn $5.6 million in the fifth and final year of his rookie contract. This report comes a bit out of left field considering Gordon reported to mandatory minicamp in June, but contract talks have apparently not gone well since then. With Gordon's short-term status in question, Austin Ekeler -- and perhaps Justin Jackson -- needs to be moved up draft boards.
This will complicate my keeper decisions in a couple of leagues.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will complicate my keeper decisions in a couple of leagues.
Imagine keeping him and then him holding out all year. Then your team can be like my leveon bell keeper squad from last year - whack.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine keeping him and then him holding out all year. Then your team can be like my leveon bell keeper squad from last year - whack.
I have him in a dynasty league and even with the hold out he is valuable for two years from now. It is the keeper league with limited number of keepers that will be an issue.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. Happened to me last year. He wasted a valuable bench spot all year. I ended up winning despite him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrius Guice pulled a hammy in practice today

questionable for the start of training camp.....already.......again......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrius Guice pulled a hammy in practice today

questionable for the start of training camp.....already.......again......
Oh boy that isn't good. Thank goodness I only own him in one league and got him on the cheap.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

further reports are saying that it happened a couple wks ago in his rehab training.
not sure this is still relevant news, but we'll find out in a couple wks

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 suspensions announced today. Scrolling through them I really thought we might finally get to find out what's gonna happen to Tyreek...alas..not today

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrius Guice recovering from hamstring issue Guice was already questionable for the start of camp as he completes his recovery from a torn ACL. The Fan's Craig Hoffman adds important context, saying the injury "happened a few weeks ago." The severity is unclear. Even if minor, Guice can ill afford any complications as he tries to get back to full health, especially after offseason reports had him behind in his rehab. Guice's 2019 fantasy upside comes attached to high risk.

With modern medicine, and acl’s being no big deal, I’m shocked

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrius Guice recovering from hamstring issue Guice was already questionable for the start of camp as he completes his recovery from a torn ACL. The Fan's Craig Hoffman adds important context, saying the injury "happened a few weeks ago." The severity is unclear. Even if minor, Guice can ill afford any complications as he tries to get back to full health, especially after offseason reports had him behind in his rehab. Guice's 2019 fantasy upside comes attached to high risk.

With modern medicine, and acl’s being no big deal, I’m shocked
Lots of terrible physical therapists. Even at the highest levels, unfortunately.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EDC security guard files charges against pro NFL player

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- An EDC security guard filed charges against Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot after an alleged assault in May.
With the league already on record for not discipline him for that incident, I wonder what could come of this. If formal charges are brought he could get suspended. He did technically batter him and the threat of harm was there so it’s clear for an assault and battery charge.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are the only camp open, their HOF game opponent Saints don't go for another day or two, first day--starting ILB Todd Davis carted off the field.

It has begun