• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That news really helps Mahommes outlook, hurts Watkins and those of us who had faith in Mecole Hardman. Maybe Hardman gets his shot when Watkins gets injured- which to be honest- could very well be 4-6 games into the season.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow game changer.

I can get thru 4 weeks no problem.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That news really helps Mahommes outlook, hurts Watkins and those of us who had faith in Mecole Hardman. Maybe Hardman gets his shot when Watkins gets injured- which to be honest- could very well be 4-6 games into the season.

I realize he's nothing special, but I still think Reid gives Demarcus Robinson a chance over Hardman, should Watkins go down. Just letting the vet who's been in the system get his shot over the rook, unless Hardman outplays him consistently early on.

Nothing more than a stab in the dark anyway, when you consider this player will be 4th in pecking order, but you never know.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize he's nothing special, but I still think Reid gives Demarcus Robinson a chance over Hardman, should Watkins go down. Just letting the vet who's been in the system get his shot over the rook, unless Hardman outplays him consistently early on.

Nothing more than a stab in the dark anyway, when you consider this player will be 4th in pecking order, but you never know.

Not to mention that Robinson's in a contract year, that should give him a little incentive.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree, its not likely Hardman is given much out of the gate. But, I'd put my money on a combination of dudes filling more of Hills role while he's out. Robinson may take his spot on the field, but Watkins/Pringle/Hardman are more suited to fill his actual role.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Robinson at Florida. He was a monster even when we had trash QB play and even worse QB coaching.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL: Tyreek Hill facing 'maximum' ban of 4 games?

An anonymous Chiefs official believes any Tyreek Hill suspension would be a "maximum" of four games.
Hill had an eight-hour meeting with league investigators on Wednesday. Per "multiple sources with knowledge of the situation," the meeting was considered "a successful one for Hill as he provided the NFL a massive amount of evidence to support his testimony." Per The Athletic's Nate Taylor, Hill is fully expected to join the Chiefs for the beginning of training camp next month.
word on the street is anyone speculation suspensions at this poitn, knows nothing, unless they directly talked to goodell

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Hill crap will drag into the season - thinking a Zeke type scenario. ... the moment lawyers get involved everything is in question.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Hill crap will drag into the season - thinking a Zeke type scenario. ... the moment lawyers get involved everything is in question.
The pendulum has swung back and forth with Hill. I won't count my chickens quiet yet with the out come going either way TBH.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pendulum has swung back and forth with Hill. I won't count my chickens quiet yet with the out come going either way TBH.
I have until July 8th to decide what they hell I am going to do with him in my main keeper league. I've been meaning to resurrect that thread and update the scenario so far and my options, but I am busy with work and very lazy outside of it.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's doing a much better job than Zeke did of keeping himself out of the public spotlight during this and it sounds like he was well prepared to defend himself at his meeting with the NFL.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodwin wins the 40yds to Gold, a sideshow/NFL off season spectacle that featured multiple former college track stars.

Still impressive, as he's been in the league a bit and can still fly.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, crazy times and speculation.

The Athletic's Greg Auman said Peyton Barber is "certainly likely" to finish with more yards than Ronald Jones.
Multiple reports have surfaced this offseason that Jones was progressing in his second season after being a second-round pick. But Auman appears to be less optimistic. Jones averaged 1.9 yards on just 23 carries as a rookie and has never had pass-catching production dating back to his years at USC. Training camp and preseason work will determine who ultimately starts, but it's hard to be bullish on either back right now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Moley, remember him?

Former NFL WR Dorial Green-Beckham was formally charged with resisting arrest and possessing 10 grams or less of marijuana on Thursday.
The charges stem from a December arrest in Springfield, Missouri. Police allege Green-Beckham fled the scene during a drug raid, escaping out the window before officers tased and apprehended him. Both charges are misdemeanors. The former Titans and Eagles wide receiver was just released from jail after serving a 90-day sentence for DWI, which violated his probation. The 2015 second-rounder hasn't played an NFL down in almost three years.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea - - and I also saw that Paul Perkins has come back into play. .....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, crazy times and speculation.

The Athletic's Greg Auman said Peyton Barber is "certainly likely" to finish with more yards than Ronald Jones.
Multiple reports have surfaced this offseason that Jones was progressing in his second season after being a second-round pick. But Auman appears to be less optimistic. Jones averaged 1.9 yards on just 23 carries as a rookie and has never had pass-catching production dating back to his years at USC. Training camp and preseason work will determine who ultimately starts, but it's hard to be bullish on either back right now.

The Tampa Bay Bucs are "certainly likely" to be drafting a RB in next year's draft :lol: