• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.google.com/amp/s/fansid...yfields-immaturity-shows-right-nfl-draft/amp/

Also googled “baker mayfield removed draft boards”

This is the worst I saw in a few pages . I’m sure it happened. But truth be told the actions , the crutch grab yeah that’s abrasive. The rest I like it he’s hungry. The drunk incident. Yeah I get it, he’s also a college kid things happen. I’ve watched him explain it enough interviews to not worry about it. We’ve all done stupid things in college, or when we had big life decisions to make.

I’m obv a huge a baker fan despite him going to the browns. I hope that kid wins 5 superbowls

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously some of his current teammates do, and that's the point. Not what you or I or any other armchair QB think of him. I'm just saying, I'm not surprised, no one really should be
His current move, stupid, I agree with him, but that stuff is a closed lip thing in the nfl.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His current move, stupid, I agree with him, but that stuff is a closed lip thing in the nfl.

Normally, I would agree with this, but with a group of dysfunctional Browns who quite possibly could use a kick in the ass? What's wrong with the guy stating the obvious?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I would agree with this, but with a group of dysfunctional Browns who quite possibly could use a kick in the ass? What's wrong with the guy stating the obvious?
It’s just always that unwritten rule u don’t mess with a guys money, unless he’s a lying idiot like lev bell

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just always that unwritten rule u don’t mess with a guys money, unless he’s a lying idiot like lev bell

And in that case, yer baby mamas steal yer jewelry. :pound::pound::pound:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also trashed Hue Jackson just to show how "hard" he is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JAMES CONNERRB, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

The Athletic's Mark Kaboly believes the Steelers' plan to split backfield work is "lip service more than anything else."
James Conner made fantasy waves last week by saying he expects the backfield touches to be "spread out pretty evenly." Kaboly does not seem to doubt that is Pittsburgh's plan right now, but he expects the offense to fall back on its workhorse ways once the season rolls around. Conner proved last year he can return RB1 value in this offense, but that would become more difficult if Jaylen Samuels starts stealing touches.

SOURCE: The Athletic
Jun 18, 2019, 8:46 AM ET

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JAMES CONNERRB, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

The Athletic's Mark Kaboly believes the Steelers' plan to split backfield work is "lip service more than anything else."
James Conner made fantasy waves last week by saying he expects the backfield touches to be "spread out pretty evenly." Kaboly does not seem to doubt that is Pittsburgh's plan right now, but he expects the offense to fall back on its workhorse ways once the season rolls around. Conner proved last year he can return RB1 value in this offense, but that would become more difficult if Jaylen Samuels starts stealing touches.

SOURCE: The Athletic
Jun 18, 2019, 8:46 AM ET

I think they take his workload down 5-10%

So he'll only get 50-55% of their RB carries and targets, but another yr in the league should lead to some more efficient rushes

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who's got the bigger issue, Gurley or Michel?
Sounds like both are chronic conditions. Arthritis is essentially a pain management issue, but can definitely be debilitating if not managed. And Michel has the same bone on bone condition that guys like MJD and Ajayi have/had. Again, somewhat pain management, but often requires procedures to manage the condition. When the Michel situation gets to the microfracture stage, he's likely about done.

I guess I'd say Michel's is likely worse, but more in part to his situation. BB isnt gonna tolerate a misstep in production, and he doesn't have Gurley's "clout", plus they drafted a dude relatively high that they'd likely have no issue sticking in there instead.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like both are chronic conditions. Arthritis is essentially a pain management issue, but can definitely be debilitating if not managed. And Michel has the same bone on bone condition that guys like MJD and Ajayi have/had. Again, somewhat pain management, but often requires procedures to manage the condition. When the Michel situation gets to the microfracture stage, he's likely about done.

I guess I'd say Michel's is likely worse, but more in part to his situation. BB isnt gonna tolerate a misstep in production, and he doesn't have Gurley's "clout", plus they drafted a dude relatively high that they'd likely have no issue sticking in there instead.

I will always love BB (Aka; The Genius) but for fantasy purposes his team drives me insane. I think you know I've been saying this for years...and yet, I always come back for more! :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually imho, it’s Michel. If he’s truly bone on bone like the rumors state. Far worse off than gurley

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound: