• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chef, guys, I'm always checking in man. I love you too brother. I have been working more lately and its killing me, but I am always hitting this site at least once a day. Had a few slow drafts going on over the last three weeks also which kept me pretty busy as well. I'm not going no where!

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GM taking a bullet for Rex already

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know where they're getting Alex Smith from. He's not even being drafted in most leagues and can easily outplay his 25th-QB ADP.

Yep, I'm with ya on that. Like I said in another post, the more I look at those Chiefs, the more I like 'em.

Alex Smith: QB2? Sneaky bye week play? I wonder how far he can actually throw the ball...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently sweating it out with this guy in our MBBRL Dynasty League. Can't trade him, can't drop him, can't bench him. If he gets 10-15 carries a game, at this point I'll take it.

Joseph Randle to see 10-15 carries per game?
8395.jpg
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram suggests Joseph Randle may open the season handling 10-15 carries per game "with (Darren) McFadden slightly below that."

"At the end of the day, we’re both going to get carries however they decide to play it out," said McFadden. Both backs seem resigned to the fact that the Cowboys are committed to a running back by committee. Beat writer Drew Davison confirms none of Dallas' backs "has done enough to separate themselves from the pack." McFadden is shaping up as a dicey flex play to begin the year, while Randle will be toward the back end of RB2s. Lance Dunbar will eat into both players' production in the passing game, further muddying the situation.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently sweating it out with this guy in our MBBRL Dynasty League. Can't trade him, can't drop him, can't bench him. If he gets 10-15 carries a game, at this point I'll take it.

Joseph Randle to see 10-15 carries per game?
View attachment 25649
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram suggests Joseph Randle may open the season handling 10-15 carries per game "with (Darren) McFadden slightly below that."

"At the end of the day, we’re both going to get carries however they decide to play it out," said McFadden. Both backs seem resigned to the fact that the Cowboys are committed to a running back by committee. Beat writer Drew Davison confirms none of Dallas' backs "has done enough to separate themselves from the pack." McFadden is shaping up as a dicey flex play to begin the year, while Randle will be toward the back end of RB2s. Lance Dunbar will eat into both players' production in the passing game, further muddying the situation.
Don't worry Chef, even if DMC finds a way to steal 15 carries or so, he won't be around long before finding the trainers table.

Think of it this way. ..the more touches he gets early on, the sooner the injury will happen

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to make TKO's day...

WGR 550 Buffalo's Sal Cappacio reports the Bills are "having internal debate" on whether or not to release QB Matt Cassel.

Cassel has had an up-and-down six months in Buffalo, going from struggling badly to having a so-so training camp and preseason. Meanwhile, Tyrod Taylor has lit Buffalo on fire with his legs and earned the starting job. E.J. Manuel has performed in the preseason with a 146.9 passer rating, giving him the edge over Cassel. Releasing Cassel would save the Bills $4.75 million against the cap.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what there is to debate though! Easier decision than FredEx.

They need a few more bucks for Dareus...and that has to get done.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just gave the Vikes a 4th. I still can't believe it. Not sure what they think 4th rounders are... they sell Lynch for one, Stevie, ...and get Cassel? I see a difference, do you see a difference?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just gave the Vikes a 4th. I still can't believe it. Not sure what they think 4th rounders are... they sell Lynch for one, Stevie, ...and get Cassel? I see a difference, do you see a difference?

After reading about the GM lobbying for Fred to go, I'm wondering about this guy...been doing my homework on Dareus. I'm sure Zim would love to give up a 4th for him. ;)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the GM has a hard time moving on from a bad pick/investment. Bryce Brown was had for yhat very same 4th round pick we got for selling Stevie. At the time I didn't mind, but Brown and his fumblitis is concerning. Fred is just my favorite player on my favorite team....hard to swallow.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the GM has a hard time moving on from a bad pick/investment. Bryce Brown was had for yhat very same 4th round pick we got for selling Stevie. At the time I didn't mind, but Brown and his fumblitis is concerning. Fred is just my favorite player on my favorite team....hard to swallow.
Still trying to figure that one out................I mean sure, run Shady into the ground then but what about after (meaning after whichever week he may go down???? Fred actually looked pretty good this off season IMO and to me it makes no sense.......what, they saved 2 Mill???????

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they just add a few years to the 100 he is already serving? Is there another jail to send him to that is worse than the one he's in? Is it like jail for guys who killed a guy in jail? "Lawrence, you have been sentenced to jail jail now. Kill somebody else and we'll send you to jail jail jail...............do it again and we send you to Mexico." What a loser this guy is..................