• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they just add a few years to the 100 he is already serving? Is there another jail to send him to that is worse than the one he's in? Is it like jail for guys who killed a guy in jail? "Lawrence, you have been sentenced to jail jail now. Kill somebody else and we'll send you to jail jail jail...............do it again and we send you to Mexico." What a loser this guy is..................

Donald Trump approves of this message. :pound:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if they could use a 34 year old aging RB for a few games??????

(USA Today)Buffalo Bills RB LeSean McCoy (hamstring) seems to be in some danger of missing the season opener Sept. 13. "Well we certainly expect him to be ready to go, I hope," coach Rex Ryan said Monday, Aug. 31. "If not then the next man has to step up. Boobie (Anthony Dixon) got a lot of reps out there today. Bryce Brown got a lot of reps today. So we will see. I am not going to put that all on one man. If he is not ready to go, he won't be in there."

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can say is that this guy is a paper watcher. A box score king. And a depth chart scavenger. I would have to see it to believe that he watches football.
I dunno..other than Sammy Watkins, they're all guys I've crossed off my draft boards

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno..other than Sammy Watkins, they're all guys I've crossed off my draft boards

I normally don't draft them just because that's where I like to stock up on RB. But VJax is gonna go into the season with the best rapport with Winston now that Evans is hammied up. And they omly had 17 rec yards difference or something like that last year. I don't see why his TDs don't go up from 2, while Evans' decreases to single digits. And Maclin will be fed, that we can count on.

My comment was more to do with his writing style and reasoning.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DavidCobb_face.jpg David Cobb, RB, Titans down.jpg
David Cobb is in a walking boot, and as a consequence, he could be out for the first couple of weeks of the season. Cobb had some hype earlier in the summer, but he's not very draftable right now.

RCobb_face.jpg Randall Cobb, WR, Packers up.jpg
Randall Cobb will be able to play in Week 1, according to FOX Sports. Cobb suffered a scary shoulder injury in the third preseason game, but he appears to be fine.

VCruz_face.jpg Victor Cruz, WR, Giants down.jpg
Victor Cruz told the media that he's unsure if he'll be able to play Week 1. Cruz shouldn't be drafted at all; let alone at his sixth-round ADP. He's a poor bet to even come close to playing in more than half the games.

credit www.walterfootball.com

cobb backers will be ok it looks like, good call guys

looks like im gonna hit on sankey and randle though

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 25862 David Cobb, RB, Titans View attachment 25863
David Cobb is in a walking boot, and as a consequence, he could be out for the first couple of weeks of the season. Cobb had some hype earlier in the summer, but he's not very draftable right now.

View attachment 25864 Randall Cobb, WR, Packers View attachment 25865
Randall Cobb will be able to play in Week 1, according to FOX Sports. Cobb suffered a scary shoulder injury in the third preseason game, but he appears to be fine.

View attachment 25866 Victor Cruz, WR, Giants View attachment 25867
Victor Cruz told the media that he's unsure if he'll be able to play Week 1. Cruz shouldn't be drafted at all; let alone at his sixth-round ADP. He's a poor bet to even come close to playing in more than half the games.

credit www.walterfootball.com

cobb backers will be ok it looks like, good call guys

looks like im gonna hit on sankey and randle though
Just because Cobb is starting slow doesn't mean that Sankey will run away with the job. Cobb could walk into a starting role when he returns due to poor performance by Sankey because he hasn't don't anything to instill confidence yet.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh::doh::gaah::doh::doh:
Joseph Randle makes appearance in Kansas court

By John Muguerza, Cowboys Correspondent, Wed, Sep 2nd 8:33pm EDT

Joseph Randle missed today's Cowboys annual kickoff luncheon, due to a court appearance in Wichita, Kansas. There isn't much known on why Randle had to appear in court, but the Star-Telegram suggest it's probably due to a family law case, or a misdemeanor charge. The reason the Cowboys gave for Randle's absents was a "personal day." (Star-Telegram )

Fantasy Impact: There isn't much fantasy impact behind this report, except for a reminder that Randle has had a troubled past. Randle is known mostly due to his famous failed underwear theft arrest, where he was caught trying to steal underwear and cologne from a mall department store in the middle of the 2014 season. Another more disturbing incident happened last February, where Randle was arrested on drug charges and was accused of domestic violence. The drug charges were later dropped and the domestic violence charges were never filed due to lack of evidence. Involving only football, if anything can be learned from these incidents it's that the Cowboys must believe in Randle's talent, otherwise he probably would've been cut by now. Randle has a current ADP of RB #19 and 55th overall, according to FantasyPros.com.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride

Just playing both sides. It has nothing to do with the fact that I own him in our dynasty league...

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Brady is back. Captain Overreach loses another one.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Brady is back. Captain Overreach loses another one.
I dont care what anyone says...Brady didnt cooperate with the investigation he deserved one game.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care what anyone says...Brady didnt cooperate with the investigation he deserved one game.
Judge couldn't say, "Okay, one game." Just yes or no. That's why he was pushing for the sides to come to an agreement. As I understand it, Brady would have taken a game or two for not cooperating as long as he didn't admit to anything else, and the league wouldn't take it.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judge couldn't say, "Okay, one game." Just yes or no. That's why he was pushing for the sides to come to an agreement. As I understand it, Brady would have taken a game or two for not cooperating as long as he didn't admit to anything else, and the league wouldn't take it.
its lose lose no matter what honestly. Wasted time and tax dollars yet again...