• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was high on Stacy myself. Had he been there when I picked in third, I would have taken him. I would have lost Jeffery though but probably would not have drafted CJ2k in 5th over a receiver(I would have taken Sanders likely). That situation probably still yields the same results.

Okay I just reanalyzed my games last year and if I had not kept Rodgers and took Bell and Stacy or Marshall I still would have likely won all my games I won except week 2 which ended up being a tie. I would have been 8-5 instead of 9-4-1 and since my league's standings tie-breakers are head to head, I would have been dropped to the final wild card spot and one playoff spot would have changed, the actual 6th seed out and the one that missed out on a head to head tie-breaker in. Also, the four tied were from two divisions, me and one in one and the two others in the other(out of 3 divisions). So my head to head and sweep of the guy I was tied with in my division got me in(on both accounts) but I lost head to the two in the other division. However its all irrelevant because I traded Bell.

Also, I play based on league strengths. If I was in your leagues I would certainly do things differently. I don't have to do that in my league. Having elite qb goes a long way and the way people play in that league. the RB guys want the qb before the receivers. The elite qb/elite RB/good WR is a great strategy. Had steelers gotten Bell some TDs I would not have been sweating and could have brought it all home.
unfortunately haley loves to throw from in close, limiting bells goal line attempts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also just ball bustin @Brees#1 the other opinion is welcome and makes me put stuff in perspective, keep bringing it

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb appears to have avoided an extended absence after suffering a minor sprain of the AC joint in his shoulder over the weekend.

All "indicators" point to Cobb being healthy enough to play in the team's Week 1 opener against the Chicago Bears, a source told Alex Marvez of FOX Sports on Tuesday.

The Packers haven't yet disclosed a timeline for Cobb's return to practice, nor have they confirmed the severity of his injury, but the favorable reports about his status can be taken as a positive sign for the offense.

With fellow star receiver Jordy Nelson already out for the year, Cobb will immediately step in as Aaron Rodgers' top target in the passing game.

Cobb looks to build upon a career-best 2014 season in which he recorded 91 receptions for 1,287 yards and 12 touchdowns.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb appears to have avoided an extended absence after suffering a minor sprain of the AC joint in his shoulder over the weekend.

All "indicators" point to Cobb being healthy enough to play in the team's Week 1 opener against the Chicago Bears, a source told Alex Marvez of FOX Sports on Tuesday.

The Packers haven't yet disclosed a timeline for Cobb's return to practice, nor have they confirmed the severity of his injury, but the favorable reports about his status can be taken as a positive sign for the offense.

With fellow star receiver Jordy Nelson already out for the year, Cobb will immediately step in as Aaron Rodgers' top target in the passing game.

Cobb looks to build upon a career-best 2014 season in which he recorded 91 receptions for 1,287 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Yep!

If there was any doubt I dont believe that they would have risked serious injury by rushing him back after jordy's injury.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone feeling sorry for TRich, let's keep things in perspective...along with his release, the Raiders paid him his six hundred thousand dollar salary.

It was probably worth it to him to get him off their roster. .....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably worth it to him to get him off their roster. .....
I hope someone with a power running game picks him up. He is young enough he can still turn it around. Although I know its a long shot

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope someone with a power running game picks him up. He is young enough he can still turn it around. Although I know its a long shot

And with every reasonably young RB with even the slightest upside that gets cut, we know what team we are thinking about. ;)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with every reasonably young RB with even the slightest upside that gets cut, we know what team we are thinking about. ;)
yep...neither Randle nor DMac instill much confidence.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean you weren't thinking about Cleveland? :pound::pound::pound:
well if they could r*pe Indy for another first im sure they would sign him in a heartbeat

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so foots lone dynasty qb is on this list

The QB list makes a lot of sense. I guess the RB list makes sense too, but more crapshoot room, I think.

@The Foot is my boy! I hope he doesn't disappear again this year! ;)